Muscles Beyond Limits

I was more referring to this part in regards to listening more.
Directed activation of Myosatellite cells, also known as satellite cells or muscle stem cells, are small multipotent cells with very little cytoplasm found in mature muscle. Satellite cells are precursors to skeletal muscle cells, able to give rise to satellite cells or differentiated skeletal muscle cells. They have the potential to provide additional myonuclei to their parent muscle fiber or return to a quiescent state. More specifically, upon activation, satellite cells can re-enter the cell cycle to proliferate and differentiate into myoblasts

The muscle fibers will recruit myonuclei from activated satellite cells and initiate hypertrophic growth.

Also, Fat cells shall be converted (by using our formula of fat to stem cells, Transform Fat to Stem Cells (Energetic/ Psychic Programmed Audio) - YouTube ) they will be induced fat to Muscle Myosatellite cells or muscle stem cells.

Thanks though for your answer.

Is it possible to listen to this on my off days? I have blessings of St biceps and quick muscle cheat that I only use on my workout days.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s fine, because this particular audio’s effects last a long time. I honestly think you could listen to it twice in a session and then take a break for a week and it would still be working. Some people have reported more.

2 Likes

OK. I appreciate the response. Thanks.

Just got this today, after listening to it 5 times, I suddenly feel really
Hungry and tingling sensation, I’ll update more when I see more results.

1 Like

this is safe or can cause hair loss like saint bicep?

@Fachocuantico12 This field does not cause hair loss because it is not a field that uses hormones or anything similar. This field is totally safe. You must feed yourself correctly to have better results. Feed yourself with a lot of protein.

Thanks friend… i had a problem I buy blueprint of life from the sapien shop and its already charge to my bank account but I can’t see the download or file. What can i do?

Have you checked your emails?

@Fachocuantico12 Check your email, check the main messages and even the ‘Spam’ folder. If it doesn’t appear there, contact a moderator. Do you speak Spanish? @Rosechalice @Dr_Manhattan @SammyG

1 Like

Do you have an account on TheSapienShop? You should be able to access your purchases through it.
Maybe try registering one with the same email you used for the purchase.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks! I love this community so supportive.
Love you my friend send vibes to you.

Can those sarms cause hair loss?

Potentially,

There are other options out there. Better options that don’t interact with anything other than muscles.

Maybe look here.

What about cardarine? Safe?

SARM are more selective in nature but still aren’t 100% free from interacting from things one isn’t trying to get affect from.

Dream made them as safe as he could.

1 Like

Thanks

Cardarine isn’t SARM and has no effect on hair.

2 Likes

I’m cutting right now. Is it still a good idea to listen to this then?

As per the description your body may require more food (not less)