Musings about the Higher Self

Aww shucks. Thanks for the compliments dude! But yeah, all of those things I described above all link back to your ego don’t they? The example with fear of aliens who don’t look like humans showcase that I still have a lot of ego relating to physical appearance. Or how I would treat someone (consciously or subconsciously) based on their level of physical attractiveness. Still have a lot more work to do!

4 Likes

You’re welcome. I’m a dudess by the way :)) but above all a mortal human (at least partly lol).

We all have :)

About it being linked to the ego issues? I’d say: certainly. That part of us is the most conditioned one, always ready to jump and say: “Nah, you wrong! Because that’s what has been taught to me in my (limited) framework of reference. Yours is shit”.

… while the other parts of us (HS and friends) wouldn’t even waste time on those things, having more important stuff to “deal with”.

3 Likes

Haha dudess indeed. I should’ve known. But yeah, I guess we should leave the “Vishnu being the Higher Self of Krishna” question to the slightly more enlightened, slightly less sentimental among us (aka @_OM and @Maoshan_Wanderer).

1 Like

Be ready for some delightful (not necessarily tender) lines to be added here, then :) I mean if they want to share… considering that they have already written essential aspects of all this in older topics.

3 Likes

Wait! whut? Since when!?? Are you sure?? :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like

Yes @Dewbob. Yes to just about everything you said.

Very astute of you! and a sign of real growth when you understand the story in this manner

Now watch the movie The Legend of Bagger Vance - which is the Bhagavad Gita told in sporting golf form instead of a battle analogy

Bagger Vance (Bhagavad Gita) - See the play on words here.

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Checking, behind the curtain

Yes, yes absolutely :laughing: but more like in the below song. Especially when I skip some essential daily fields :p

Ok I leave, before derailing the thread lol

https://youtu.be/Rk_Mmtl8vqM

2 Likes

Haha @_OM I only hope to grow so much. All I’ve done is literally put together all your guys’ hard earned experiences of the higher self and just happened to chance upon the “Vishnu is Krishna’s higher self” theory :sweat_smile:

But yeah damn. That’s a new perspective that’s so fascinating. And also explains the mystery of how Vishnu goes about doing his own business when he is busy being Krishna (and Balarama) on earth. That sounds like what a higher self would do.

Will definitely check out Baggy Vance. Thanks for the recommendation :+1:

2 Likes

My face when they keep sending me to Earth

1 Like

Send servitors to kindly persuade them.

1 Like

Good idea, I haven’t used the dark one in a long time.

;D

1 Like

Just tell him to ask nicely. :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

Seems to be a new shop only a few fields but you can buy it already if you want

10 Likes

Is this the new Sapien shop? Whaaat?

1 Like

Seems like it. Found it from facebook. A thor, odin or loki beer stein is also available. Pretty cool

1 Like

Raise a cup to the Olde ones and become infused with their energy and essence.

Odin’s energy can make you more decisive and allow others to perceive you as the leader.

Of course it wont give you actual leadership abilities, but what defines what a good leader?

History celebrates heroes but to the opposing side, that hero is the most evil person they ever met.

Make your decisions and stand by them and let the energies of Odin help you influence the world around you.

Wow, just wow :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Whaaaaaaat??!!

Thanks man!!

4 Likes

Holy Wow :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :partying_face:

2 Likes

There’s some really good energy in the image of that Subconscious Limits Remover tag. Looks like we got a new gem!

3 Likes

What do you think, the higher self of a very dogmatic person of any religion, is thinking or doing?