Myofascial Release and Anointing

@Captain_Nemo No, his salad definitely had seitan on it :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Oh now that is a holy hoot! :rofl:

6 Likes

In the description it says use max 5 to 6 times…why is that and are there any negative effects from listening to much to it? I have really tight fascia which is why I want to listen to it during my sleep

1 Like

Right below suggested max 5 or 6 it says

I do listen to it a lot but not more than 4 times at a time, like 2 or 3 times a day some days.

If im not wrong @SilverZuzu has played it through the night no?

Maybe she can tell u how she feels after

5 Likes

Could anyone direct me to where you can buy myofascia release as its no longer selling on gumroad for some reason

Welcome to the forum, Jupiter!

Sapien Medicine has recently decided to stop selling fields pertaining to physical issues. That’s why this field has been removed from the Gumroad shop. (Some discussion of the background for this decision can be found in the Charge Back Black List thread, I think, if you’re curious.)

As of this moment, “physical” or “medical” fields are not being sold by legitimate sellers.

3 Likes

Hi check Sam’s new thread from today.
I would link but no idea how to :/
You can, just distribution methodology has changed

1 Like

Has anybody experienced an increase in range of motion with this one?

Thank you for the insight! I am wondering if in your experience this is safe to use daily. Also, did you get more flexible listening to this? It would really help me to know.

1 Like

I know you were asking someone else, but I’m chiming in to say, for most people, there is no reason why this would be “unsafe” to use daily.

Always a good idea to start slow with any field and then build up from there, as your own experience dictates.

3 Likes

Yes and yes, but as WellBeing replied we all experience fields differently.
Go with your own flow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much. Pretty new at this so I’m figuring it all out. Changed my stack almost every day lol, but finally narrowing it down

2 Likes

Excellent! (And I understand. Been there myself, haha)

To help you get up to the speed you want, be sure to check out:

4 Likes

Thank you so much with the helpful links! I just read it all and it’s very valuable content!

3 Likes

Just got this in the sale (thank you Captain and Sammy)

Feel very relaxed after 3 listens and definitely felt it working on my back!

Excited to explore this further :)

:jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

Does anyone know if this treatment must be used once a week as the real life treatment is used like that for 12 weeks generally.

No.
It can be used every day if u want.

"Use as needed, but no more than 5 or 6 per loop.

but also as you are so guided."

4 Likes

Well I am not guided but I will use every day my legs are getting better and my stability is 90% cured in 2nd day

5 Likes

I feel like i need less sleep when I do this

You are too kind making these fields for us sapien.

Its taking some time to release all the tension ive had for years. Its like I need to learn to relax some parts of my body again.

2 Likes