word

3 Likes

Swords of adipose too

3 Likes

YUP!!

12 Likes

urg fine fine I declare forfeit :unamused:

1 Like

So far I have had mental and emotional detox. But I imagine that depending on the person there may also be physical detox involved. What do you mean by economical detox?

And, I was smelling chocolate? baked goods? definitely something sweet. :smiley:

:kissing_heart: :heart:

13 Likes

This album/release has 3 audios, but I am wondering about this one the most at the moment:

How do you answer that question from the description of the audio? :slight_smile:

I tend to have let’s say unrealistic expectations “sometimes”, so I need someone to bring me down back to reality regarding this field. Help me distinguish between my wishful thinking and what “negentropic coherence of all energy systems and centers” means/how it manifests as practical everyday examples. I would really appreciate if you could help me clarify, which of my expectations/ideas are just above and beyond what this field is about.

Everything functioning at its most optimal state?
Reaching the highest level of perfect balance in all systems individually and collectively/cooperation as a whole?

No matter in which part of your system there occurs some imbalance due to whatever reasons during the day, when you listen to it, it will make sure that whatever even the most subtle imbalance is fully dissolved and harmonized? This would be a pretty extremely effective way of avoiding for example certain illnesses?

Ability to be focused and alert with great memory and whole-brain skills while at work and anywhere/anytime?

Would this include some negentropic coherence also for the ego? No idea what that would look/feel like.

I also wonder whether it would somehow effect the subconscious and beliefs? Would there be negentropic coherence also for the entire subconscious mind? Is that possible? What do you think how would that look like?

Nothing can trigger you anymore? All reactions are coming from a place of harmony, peace, and understanding?

I imagine what if this field contains “negentropic coherence for ego dissolution and for subconscious limits dissolver”? :thinking: :flushed:
That would be wow. But probably even without that, this field is an extreme wow, I just have/attempt to understand it with my mind.

It kind of sounds like also as the end of anxiety and depression, if the whole body with all its systems is in perfect balance and mentally there is peace with what was/happened and with what is?

No matter how much let’s say trauma & emotional & fear release audios you would run/spam, you can easily get back into complete balance and not feel crappy/down?

I wonder how it feels to sleep when listening to it before going to bed. I would imagine to have one of the best sleeps due to complete negentropic coherence of all systems? Then actually it should be possible to have the best sleep possible every single day for the rest of my life? You see, I can easily start to think such things and expect to sleep like that for the rest of my life or like at least 5days per week :sleeping: :see_no_evil:

Or “just” consider this field as:

• an overall health boost and health maintenance
  • better mood and better mental health
  • easier to meditate
  • another step closer on the path towards enlightenment
5 Likes

A true scientist just observes without expectations as best they can…
Even if those observations are subjective.
Listen to it and see what you notice.

28 Likes

I must say the first couple days of Detoxed Plasmatron Life, I didn’t know what to make of what I was feeling, if anything. But, just now after using it I feel a lot of relief. Mentally and emotionally detoxed. I’ve been in somewhat of a Dark Night of The Soul lately and this is helping me a lot. Im being called to use Grief, Loss, and Loneliness at this moment right now too.

27 Likes

what type of diseases can it help to heal? I am looking to heal hiatal hernia and esophagitis

I like the way you dis’close’ the things… A secret behind a secret :innocent: :blush:

2 Likes

Relying solely on what is stated in the description…

A deeper detox to facilitate a far deeper healing

The universe also supports you and is 100% backing you

Coherence made negentropic and applied to all parts of your energy system and centers

Possibilities seems many

More specific to you: The Iron Gullet

10 Likes

Thank you

Trauma release, become whole and extreme self confidence boost in my case. Interesting experiences with trauma release :slightly_smiling_face:
they seem to work better than before too

2 Likes

Likewise man.
This Mythic release, along with BoL, surely brings a lot to the surface.

Nice detox, for a new you.
Hence the Tower of Power release to make it smoother imo.

9 Likes

You mean The Tower Of Power @borisju

2 Likes

Things get confusing :rofl:
Thanks for correcting

3 Likes

Divine will gives me much increased blood flow to my brain. Mind is fully clear and alert. Actually hear the blood “pump” in my right hear while listening to it.

14 Likes