Nerve Damage Help

Thank you so much @uial l’m very grateful for your comment! :smiley:

7 Likes

This one seems to come hand in hand with Orgone (or Plasmatron :zap:).
Over-use being most certainly pushy for the nervous system.

4 Likes

This is exceptional.

Having tinkered with the actual study itself, I can tell you this field is a much more refined and all-encompassing experience.

The external stim of the study feels like clunky brute force in comparison to the elegant sophistication of this.

This will be a MASSIVE door opener for a lot of people.

22 Likes

been waiting on your review of this. Keep us (me) updated!

10 Likes

Absolutely dude. Appreciate it. I actually welled up with tears because I felt the love that went into making it. What an absolutel awe-inspiring lense to experience the world from.

As I’m wrapping up the injury storyline on this little adventure, it’s pretty obvious that I’ve been acting like a well-intentioned parent loving their kid too much, and actually smothering their growth.

Fear (in all of it’s cleverly disguised forms) has a beautiful set of survival skills if I must say.

My experience aside…

In true Captain fashion, this field is grossly understated. I don’t know if it’s technically a “smart” field, but it’s 100% providing the language of the body to nourish itself. So in that way, it’s brilliant.

Again, people are going to have a lot of fun with this.

23 Likes

Sometimes when we get accustomed to one thing, it becomes our new homeostasis, it can be hard to imagine we can have a new way or being, or everyone around has convinced you enough over time, and so our hope and belief gets eroded.

48 Likes

Well I listen to the:
*Smart Stem Cells X1
*Nerve Damage help X (almost) 2 >more than that pain is greatly increased
*Brain and Spine Antioxident X2. > more than x2 and my brain gets over heated
*The Spinal Tapper
*Enhanced Blood Circulation

every night since Nerve Damage Help has been released.
So its still too early for results (but I hope of course for fast results)

Thanks DreamWeaver and team for creating this.

21 Likes

Well I’ve been listening to PTSD help about every other day X1, which contains the Stellate Ganglion Block already

4 Likes

This has resolved my frequent night fall problem. Any reasons why?

3 Likes

A proper and healthy nervous system is essential to balance, so maybe that’s why?

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense. Our sex is intimately related with our nervous system and endocrine system.

3 Likes

This field seems to work wayyyyyy faster then the previous nerve repair fields like Nerve Growth Factor, Body Nerve Healing, etc.

1 Like

Anyone else feel like that is true?

1 Like

What condition are you using it for? Or just general nerve health?

To repair neuropathy, and damaged nerves due to unbalanced blood sugar

3 Likes

My new permanent stack is 3x Diabetes Treatment, 5-10x Pancreas Regen, 4x Kidney, Endocrine System Couple times, and Nerve Damage help, and at night I have a hair stack

2 Likes

Damn nice that’s encouraging. My dad is using it for the same but he hasn’t noticed a change yet. I’m sure he will though.

1 Like

Some people’s nerves are more damaged then others (like mine as an example), so it will take time to work man

2 Likes

Also look into Biotin, it is essential for nerve health

2 Likes

Thanks brother! I will!

1 Like