New Audio: Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

Yup, after the discussion, he went to it right away, spent all day on it, enhanced it with other aspects in addition to what is part of the classic meditation, and had something for us to test by the end of the day! I LOVED it when I initially tested it, I hope you all like it too!

27 Likes

Sounds VERY cool! Thank u D.W.!

6 Likes

Thank you Captain for this Incredible gift and thank you @ryantraveling for requesting it!!!

10 Likes

I personally have started enjoying it,
its like an energetic spa.

41 Likes

Is water wet

There we go, you and your feedbacks gonna make me broke :upside_down_face:.

4 Likes

It feels significantly refreshing and cooling :flushed: I notice my upper torso gets relaxed just like the method says so, and then after a while my abdomen to my legs start to feel warmer. Love it!!

8 Likes

This is a great testimonial from a man who did Hakuin’s meditation regularly for over 15 years! This video is from 4 years ago so now he’d be around 20 years of practice! Very exciting to listen to the benefits he got from this.

10 Likes

Exactly what I told Dream two days ago!! Haha… Warm and Fuzzy as well as cooling…

11 Likes

Feels wonderful and nourishing!

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo, @ryantraveling and @Maoshan_Wanderer! :pray:

14 Likes

Good reminder: some credits are due to @Maoshan_Wanderer too. Thanks Maoshanito!

I had decided not to get any new product for a long period of time but I think I won’t resist this one…

12 Likes

Does this do anything for the brain (since I don’t see it mentioned)?

1 Like

Listened to it twice in a row. My head feels kinda heavy now

3 Likes

Strange that it makes your head heavy.

I did an experiment today, where I was feeling inflammation (heated up internally) especially behind the eyes etc from a lot of mental work and also post-bodyprimer audio from the course, and listened to this audio twice. Instant shift from ‘heat’ to ‘coolness’ in the upper body and can literally feel the heat melting away and flowing down into my lower torso. I find that that it makes my head lighter instead of heavy, so maybe you had to loop it a few more times.

11 Likes

The heavy head lasted momentarily. Maybe it was because I listened to too much of vibration series before going to this one because after it didn’t happen the day after. Can also feel this one right away. Energy pouring from top to bottom. Sweet

3 Likes

How many times is recommended to listen it?

Does it heal all internal organs?, I have something read from description but didn’t quite understand it please sorry

1 Like

This heals and regenerates everything from the feet to the brain.

10 Likes

On another note… everytime i see this name i have to say Hakuna Matata :see_no_evil:

11 Likes

With this audio, you’ll have “no worries, for the rest your days” :smiley:

7 Likes

yes,
It’s our problem-free philosophy

28 Likes