How Smart are Stem Cells?

It’s like the old marketing campaign; there’s no wrong way to eat a Reese’s.

You literally can’t go wrong.

Use them all and your body will sort it out. You may have a blockage somewhere affecting the teeth, so tackle it on all fronts and see what kind of magic happens.

People have mentioned that Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence + Teeth have done wonders.

A general rule of thumb…

Heart Coherence + __________ (xyz desired field) will give you expedited results, because things are working more efficiently.

13 Likes

are you talking about the pure magnetic heart coherence field?

3 Likes

Yes, you can check his comment below!

7 Likes

Great catch guys. Thank you. Corrected above.

3 Likes

Do u know where I can purchase the plasma protocol ? Can’t find it

It’s no longer for sale. (It’s been discussed in the New Release - Plasma Protocol thread.)

1 Like

Hi, can you share you protocol of using these 3 ?
I have Advanced healing, plan to get Smart stem cell, and use plasma beach already.
How would you combine it for a general regeneration ans healing purpose ?
And then would it be beneficial to use a specific field to target, let’s say the thyroid (I have nodules) ?

Had a break of around 6 months from using this field, I bought it around the same time as plasma protocol. I didn’t use it much last time, as I felt the protocol sufficed in healing my troubles at the time.

This makes the skin on my face silky smooth. I listened to it twice last night, and my face feels like dipping your hand into a glass of full fat milk Today, haha. Instant effect. It also seems to have a great impact on my hair. I have a good head of hair, but this seems to make it feel even thicker.

I think I’ll continue to use this for a while going forward. It makes me feel full of energy, and almost weightless.

19 Likes

After using it lol, much shorter then that :sweat_smile:

Beard is getting thicker holy shit, like the places Where I think my androgen receptors were messed up on my face might have started to heal or re-sensitize as well @Captain_Nemo, more hairs where I didn’t have hairs before started to grow more black and thick (I use this along with beard plasmafied, but I think this field is fixing the androgen receptors on my face that were de sensitized)

9 Likes

I also agree with the hair part!

1 Like

If you listen after the teeth field it also works better.

1 Like

Just got this today morning…

2 Likes

Nice! Enjoy the speeded and advanced healing of smart cells and negentropy!

3 Likes

Anyone still have this beauty in there stacks? How’s it been with this one for everyone lately

I just added it back to my health stack, which is what I’ve been focusing on lately. Been using very few audios and working mostly with meditating with my NFTs. It’s a beauty indeed. I feel a sense of well being every-time I use it. After a couple weeks or less of consecutive use, I feel it regenerate vitality and energy levels for sure.

15 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG
Can this field be used by someone with benign tumours or cancer ?

4 Likes

Yes. All stem cell fields made by dream are specifically programmed to not target errant/cancerous cells

37 Likes

Just used it yesterday, and today I woke up with 40-50% less stretch marks that were around for the past ~3 years. Much gratitude <3

18 Likes

It seems like audios like Smart stem cells, blood purifier + etc. are no longer listed on gumroad… can @SammyG confirm if whether this is the case done by gumroad or certain regulations of theirs or is @Captain_Nemo revamping some audio fields? thank you

4 Likes