New Item - Pendant of the Magi

how can someone handle all this energy :P I wore only four and struggled for two weeks I was sleepy all day

1 Like

you spamm energy expansion card

4 Likes

Work.

1 Like

he has a little secret: dog-tag Magi (but thatā€™s another topic for discussion) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly. Thatā€™s what made it possible for me. Plus, years of sexual transmutation.

3 Likes

A couple of reasons. I write this mainly so that people do not emulate my craziness :slight_smile:

After around 30 years of Tantra, Neigong and Energy work, some involving very drastic practices like getting hit by Lightning, I have gotten to a point where I can handle these energies. I still need to put in at least 4-hours of ā€œworkā€ every day to keep the energy stable and not get overwhelmed as Dreamā€™s fields are very powerful. As much as I like to take credit for all my effort and practices, deep within, I know it is the Goddess who takes over and indulges my craziness and takes care of me out of her unconditional love and compassion. So yeah, haha it is all Her and not this ignorant me. :pray:

38 Likes

and Iā€™m sorry for the fact that sometimes we want to simplify everything.
combination of mind, experience, practice + dog-tag Magi.
then itā€™s a big secret :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I need to level my game.

17 Likes

You really got hit by a lightning? Zeus?

6 Likes

:100: nothing is possible without Her

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Blueprint of Life: New Release

Years of meditating with Holosync has definitely helped me handle larger volumes of energy work

At some point I want to hear this story :grin:

6 Likes

Is this item limited edition?
I want to buy it, but donā€™t want to risk having it be lost in shipping W/o refund.
I want to buy this after the re-open.

It is not!

1 Like

Got my magi rn, crazy thing, enforces everything, I will sleep on it tho, see how much I suffer sleep loss lol

thanks dream

I advise it a lot for people who worry about if the fields work properly for you, with this tag it will enforce the energy on you, and give a lot more of aviable energy to the fields

we all have unique energy system to our beings and for some this tag is a blessing, every tag is a blessing of course but this one should be a basic foundation for everything you do with morphic fields up to your practices

edit/
best sleep I have since finding out about morphic fields and looping them, no more waking up drained of energy and feeling like a corpse, and yes, fields work much better thanks to it

What I understood
You can have a good and strong energy body but have low energy anyways, its because the bioenergy which is used for fields (jing) gets drained, if you have low jing you get tired and sick, that is why looping fields for a long time can be draining and therefore make you sick, itā€™s all about how much energy you can give, thatā€™s where magi comes in and saves you a lot of energy and time, and I advise everybody to loop Jing, Shen and Qi (@GoddessesAndGod reminded me of that) and now I understand why.

Be efficient and smart in what you do, not dumb.

If you want to learn more, read Daniel Phoenix III article on Homo Sapiens Ethicus

http://lege.net/Phoenix_III_Daniel/Homo_Sapiens_Ethicus_Phoenix_III_Daniel.pdf

22 Likes

Whatā€™s the difference between boosting tags vs the Pendant of Magi?

Does the Pendant of Magi make your tags and audios stronger and more effective of manifesting the fieldsā€¦ is that what youā€™re saying?

3 Likes

Simply said, yes

6 Likes

Better not boost tags. Its not necessary, they grow with you over time.

From the description:

This is designed to store massive amounts of energy from the ambience and the excessive junk energy build up around you.

All this energy will be purified and stored in an ever expanding storage pocket.
While wearing it, it will continuously provide this storage service.
It will also automatically use that energy to augment and psychic work/ magical work / energy involved work that you are doing.

So the difference is that you just should not boost tags and get this instead.

5 Likes

What happens if you play the Torsion audio field for a while and place the Pendant of Magi tag next to the speakers while itā€™s playing? Iā€™m aware that provides a different kind and was wondering what might happenā€¦