Pendant of the Magi

Yeah if i reread it sounds not that bad huh ;)
I just get used to better circumstances too quickly sometimes .

Can somebody answer my question ?

I think most imagine white lightā€¦ ie all colors of the spectrum
but green light would be more ā€œlove-focusedā€ ie the green chakra = heart chakra

13 Likes

Okay thanks. Iā€™ll experiment a little .

1 Like

I received my pendant mage and BPIL :grin:.

I took it to be able to carry several tags on me and also this could help it during my energy care towards other people.

I would like to know the other advantages, the possibilities and what can be done with this pendant. if you have any examples to share with me that would be cool :wink: :pray::sunny:.

6 Likes

@_OM

Can Iā€¦ Can I boost it? :grinning:

8 Likes

itā€™s your money that youā€™ll be spending to buy a new one thatā€™s wearableā€¦ do what you want :smirk:

15 Likes

teneeor

16 Likes

@_OM @Dreamweaver

:rofl: hahaha okay okay! Got the message loud and clear! No need for boosting! lol

8 Likes

Oh yeah i know, was just wondering since Iā€™m walking around with 12 tags now lol havenā€™t felt a drop in my personal energy at all since i added like 5 tags in one day, so itā€™s not that I felt i needed to boost it eitherā€¦

12 Likes

I have had it on me for a few hours, nothing to report. Iā€™ll keep you posted if there is anything interesting to share :wink:

4 Likes

Got mine yesterday.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Ah haha i say this every time i do a happy dance i didnt know it was a common thing lol

4 Likes

An unusual feeling of joy gripped me when I picked up a new dog-tag ā€¦ I received it today ā€¦
As if I received something very important and necessary ā€¦ But I donā€™t understand it yet ā€¦
I took it in my hands, closed my eyes, and imagined how snow-white streams of energy from the surrounding space (we now have a beautiful white winter) fill the reservoir of the Magi dog-tag ā€¦

My hands lit up.
Then the feet caught fire.
Then the center of the chest.

Strong :slight_smile:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Haha same here!! I could not even hold myself back from getting Shielding 2.0 tag, though I had Shield 1.0 :blush:

9 Likes

:rofl: bunch of Morphic fiends. Better than being a morphine fiend I guess. Im wearing 8 tags as we speak. Lol.

7 Likes

Donā€™t even ask me about my tags. I am a walking Xmas tree, literally!

16 Likes

lol Iā€™ve seen comments. I think you have 22, am I right? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yup :partying_face:

7 Likes