Pendant of the Magi

Shielding protection is my next buy. It’s a must for these times.

7 Likes

12 here! 13 tomorrow once chakra growth comes in… Which should’ve been my last buy! (In regards to tags) but now I’m feeling like… Damn, that intercession tag looking kinda right :heart_eyes:

… So 14 soon :'D

13 Likes

I got chakra growth just before my last tag, which was intercession. The chakra growth tag takes 40 mins out of my stack, loving it.

5 Likes

Haha thats how i always think i look between tags and crystals :heart::partying_face:

9 Likes

I’d ended up with way too many crystals that students/friends gifted. I guess some of it was stuff they did not want… And crystals is not even like my thing…I did some spring cleaning recently and got rid of most of them and just have two Metauralites and two Moldavites currently…

8 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: i have crystals all over me and my place even tho ive gifted a lot. I love them

9 Likes

Most recent tag purchase :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

how can someone handle all this energy :P I wore only four and struggled for two weeks I was sleepy all day

1 Like

you spamm energy expansion card

4 Likes

Work.

1 Like

he has a little secret: dog-tag Magi (but that’s another topic for discussion) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly. That’s what made it possible for me. Plus, years of sexual transmutation.

3 Likes

A couple of reasons. I write this mainly so that people do not emulate my craziness :slight_smile:

After around 30 years of Tantra, Neigong and Energy work, some involving very drastic practices like getting hit by Lightning, I have gotten to a point where I can handle these energies. I still need to put in at least 4-hours of “work” every day to keep the energy stable and not get overwhelmed as Dream’s fields are very powerful. As much as I like to take credit for all my effort and practices, deep within, I know it is the Goddess who takes over and indulges my craziness and takes care of me out of her unconditional love and compassion. So yeah, haha it is all Her and not this ignorant me. :pray:

38 Likes

and I’m sorry for the fact that sometimes we want to simplify everything.
combination of mind, experience, practice + dog-tag Magi.
then it’s a big secret :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I need to level my game.

17 Likes

You really got hit by a lightning? Zeus?

6 Likes

:100: nothing is possible without Her

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Blueprint of Life: New Release

Years of meditating with Holosync has definitely helped me handle larger volumes of energy work

At some point I want to hear this story :grin:

6 Likes