Pendant of the Magi

it brings energy that’s what I wanted to know … a drop in speed … hop … let’s go !!

I absolutely need this tag :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yes it definitely does. I love that it passively collects energy without need for direction

3 Likes

@_OM will it still gather energy while tucked under shirt? I wear my ascension pendant exposed because it feels like it works better that way and I don’t want to wear more than one pendant in front of my clothes.

1 Like

Yes absolutely… It’s always “on”

2 Likes

Good news. Thanks.

1 Like

@_OM what would be a good example of how to command the pendant to harness specific energy? Or just imagine the energy entering it?

2 Likes

This is best.

7 Likes

Thanks brotha

2 Likes

When we wear the pendant do we feel less hunger?

DUDE, the store is closed, its temporarily closed for the next time!! I’m so happy I already ordered :pray::smile:

7 Likes

Ahhh I told you! There’s a deeper reason to everything!

Happy for you man! Welcome to team magi!

8 Likes

damn dude USPS lost it??

I had another idea. with a discount, which is valid until the 10th, today I ordered a Magi dog-tag. I made myself a New Year’s gift. :)
I carry two of my cool friends(a dark servitor and a dragon servitor) on a key chain in my pocket. I will put Magi on this chain - let them use an additional source of energy :) Let’s see what happens
Thanks @_OM, @IAmJonathan, @Maoshan_Wanderer, @wonderwandering, @pranic_climber for ideas and comments :)

11 Likes

here it is … I ordered the pendant of the magi :grin:. there was a reduction (-39 usd :ok_hand:) on the site I also took the best path of life pendant. thank you Sap. Med. :slightly_smiling_face::pray::green_heart::sunny:

I’m going to calm down a bit on the expenses now :smile:.

not quite lol … the next investment will be for the Plasma protocol. it’s a very powerful audio as I could read … hum…I need it for a thorough healing
:grin:

7 Likes

So I can think of… let’s say hong kong (or any place I’ve been to) and say:" give me some hong kong energy" ? Or how does that work ?

btw I really like the energy in hong kong that’s why I’m asking :hong_kong:

thought it would take longer. but today I received a notification that the order was sent :cowboy_hat_face: :love_letter:

4 Likes

@Ugninis Yeah, I bought Pendant of the Magi and a couple others right after Captain opened the shop again and I got the notification that the order was sent today as well :). Super fast this time!

4 Likes

I also received the sending confirmation email :grin:.

indeed it was fast.

4 Likes

I have the pendant for 3 days now . I feel not much different at all . just a little better. But that little bit is there for sure . Its not like it gives me this crazy get up and go in the morning or at anytime really ,but I notice after a long day of work I am physically and mentally more energetic and alert . I just dont need so much time to recover . I also feel like my mood is a little bit better .

I want to use the healing energy on some of my patients. And when I do I imagine a green stream of energy coming out of it and into the patients body part that’s affected. The moment I do this it becomes something sacred like god stepped in or some higher power . Nothing crazy spiritual, just another level of healing . More significant. It feels right . I was always afraid of doing work like this on my patients because I feared I might deplete my own reserves ,but not anymore :)
I also want to ask you guys when you use the energy do you imagine it green or white? For some reason I went with green .

20 Likes

Sounds like some very impressive results brother :slight_smile:

8 Likes