BoL x 1
Minor x 2
Ojas x 2

Night

BoL x 1
Zircoin x 3
Creation x 2
Knight x 2

If you find that you cant sleep whether with your option or mind just add the Deep Sleeper x 2 first before the others

5 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:, thanks , am definitely gonna give those a shot , thank you @LunaMoon , really appreciate that :blush:

1 Like

Hi Luna

Thanks for taking time to write a long explanation. I’m almost 60 years. I will try the morning stack, if I have the time…hae to rush to work.
Recently I feel very tired from 3pm to 7pm…that’s the time for kidney and bladder meridians as lead.
I don’t remember Sapien has produced anything specifically for meridians, right? What would be a good substitute?

Much appreciated your many testimonials.

Regards

4 Likes

Yes there are some

But i gotta rush too i dont want to give u a fast reply.

Will come back later, but probably someone else will help u out too if not then ill reply later x

3 Likes

Have you tried The Mana Circuits? It definitely works on improving your entire meridian system and enhances energy flow. I use it almost daily and you can start off slow and add more reps as you get used to it.

16 Likes

I did use Mana Circuits in one stack that I often play. I didn’t focus on it, just letting the stack play in the background. I will try playing it 3x on its own and see if it helps
Thanks for the reminder

1 Like

Might be good to pair this with Higher Being Experience.

3 Likes

In my reality, this was one of Capt’s inspiration for Hardcore.

1 Like

I’m extremely late to this party as well, but this testimonial For Minor Blueprint of Power is absolutely Thrilling Angelgome!!! This has got to be my next purchase!
Thank You!

6 Likes

This too and Hardcore

I wasn’t fortunate to get the MajorBoP! Can you please explain a little more the order of these fields who can be a replacement for MajorBoP?

• KQ
  • Alchemical Zircoin and Dunburite
  • BOL
  • MinorBoP

Did you mean it like this??? :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Yes, i actually didnt give an order when sharing that just what fields could help you build “part” of what Major can bring to you, tho Major is much more.

Exalted is very helpful too

1 Like

Ok,

I read a couple of threads the last 2 days. I’m also curious about the Alchemical Zircoin and Dunburite I read in one of your threads.

I also read the thread itself and I remember that Danburite enhances your brain function and information processing. This got me really interested because although I listen to New Perspectives and Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence, there is something missing like I have almost no focus, probably due to trauma and excessive drugabuse. Most of those things are taken care off in the past but there is still residue, still the left and the right hemisphere are not synchronized.

The thing you wrote about how you can use the Crystal Charger field to raise your vibration I keep in mind! :blush:

Exalted is also NFT and I don’t have!

• KQ
  • Alchemical Zircoin and Dunburite
  • BOL
  • MinorBoP

Or how would you arrange a stack? :pray:

2 Likes

Yes looks good.

I know you want to keep your stacks short but i think it would be great if you add brain regeneration or enhanced brain hemisphere connectivity (they are both on Patreon too)

So then the list could look like this:

KQ x 1
AZ&D x 1
BoL x 2
Brain (whichever you choose x2)
MBoP x 2

And…

Check this one if you want to add in the future :see_no_evil: because its great to put at the end when you are using BoL to reverse anything back to harmonious origin so it distributes evenly and much deeper

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

6 Likes

Thank you, thank you for everything! :pray: :pray: :pray: You’re a huge help to me!

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture) field I have so that’s great.

I’m first going to buy and try AZ&D and see if I felt right about this field. Maybe afterwards I will make use of the brain fields.

Next year I’m leaving for India for a long time to be in the presence of my guru and maybe I stay there… It’s a pity that all those people on the forum live so far away from each other. Otherwise I could maybe give you a couple of crystals I have for all the help, cause I know you :heart: them. I even have a small peace of Danburite I saw and I have a very big piece of Andara Obsidian.

264161209_341787714090513_5227671487561532997_n

11 Likes

Oh my :heart_eyes:

The intention to be grateful and make me smile by giving me that even if not possible, still worked :slight_smile:

And congratulation on your future project.

There is a section here called journey where you can share yours if youd like!

Also the ask for advice one if you want to ask further about stacks, so we keep threads focused on each field!

:hugs:

5 Likes

:innocent:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Major is much more!!! Wow!!! :o: this forum is like harry potter i learn all cool things
I real excited to hear more major blue reviews
U and sir @pranic_climber

4 Likes

Man I think i got covid on monday cause this week I have been slowly feeling major fatigue for no reason and chest tightness but restoration haul, heart inflammation and negen jing have been helping me recover some energy then as I was scrolling through my audios I noticed this gem I had used a few times when it released but got sidetracked with other audios to get a good feel to it and boy let me tell you all my fatigue is like completely gone after 3 listens (feel highly energized/uplifted) and all my covid symptoms seem to have gone down considerably.

P.S. -I highly recommend imaginarium divine (& conceptual realizations if you have it) for any problem or question you might have it 100% guides me to the right audio that I need every-time.

15 Likes