A Minor Blueprint of Power

I’m extremely late to this party as well, but this testimonial For Minor Blueprint of Power is absolutely Thrilling Angelgome!!! This has got to be my next purchase!
Thank You!

6 Likes

This too and Hardcore

I wasn’t fortunate to get the MajorBoP! Can you please explain a little more the order of these fields who can be a replacement for MajorBoP?

• KQ
  • Alchemical Zircoin and Dunburite
  • BOL
  • MinorBoP

Did you mean it like this??? :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Yes, i actually didnt give an order when sharing that just what fields could help you build “part” of what Major can bring to you, tho Major is much more.

Exalted is very helpful too

1 Like

Ok,

I read a couple of threads the last 2 days. I’m also curious about the Alchemical Zircoin and Dunburite I read in one of your threads.

I also read the thread itself and I remember that Danburite enhances your brain function and information processing. This got me really interested because although I listen to New Perspectives and Pure Magnetic Heart Coherence, there is something missing like I have almost no focus, probably due to trauma and excessive drugabuse. Most of those things are taken care off in the past but there is still residue, still the left and the right hemisphere are not synchronized.

The thing you wrote about how you can use the Crystal Charger field to raise your vibration I keep in mind! :blush:

Exalted is also NFT and I don’t have!

• KQ
  • Alchemical Zircoin and Dunburite
  • BOL
  • MinorBoP

Or how would you arrange a stack? :pray:

2 Likes

Yes looks good.

I know you want to keep your stacks short but i think it would be great if you add brain regeneration or enhanced brain hemisphere connectivity (they are both on Patreon too)

So then the list could look like this:

KQ x 1
AZ&D x 1
BoL x 2
Brain (whichever you choose x2)
MBoP x 2

And…

Check this one if you want to add in the future :see_no_evil: because its great to put at the end when you are using BoL to reverse anything back to harmonious origin so it distributes evenly and much deeper

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture)

6 Likes

Thank you, thank you for everything! :pray: :pray: :pray: You’re a huge help to me!

The Acu-Automaton (Acupuncture) field I have so that’s great.

I’m first going to buy and try AZ&D and see if I felt right about this field. Maybe afterwards I will make use of the brain fields.

Next year I’m leaving for India for a long time to be in the presence of my guru and maybe I stay there… It’s a pity that all those people on the forum live so far away from each other. Otherwise I could maybe give you a couple of crystals I have for all the help, cause I know you :heart: them. I even have a small peace of Danburite I saw and I have a very big piece of Andara Obsidian.

264161209_341787714090513_5227671487561532997_n

11 Likes

Oh my :heart_eyes:

The intention to be grateful and make me smile by giving me that even if not possible, still worked :slight_smile:

And congratulation on your future project.

There is a section here called journey where you can share yours if youd like!

Also the ask for advice one if you want to ask further about stacks, so we keep threads focused on each field!

:hugs:

5 Likes

:innocent:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Major is much more!!! Wow!!! :o: this forum is like harry potter i learn all cool things
I real excited to hear more major blue reviews
U and sir @pranic_climber

4 Likes

Man I think i got covid on monday cause this week I have been slowly feeling major fatigue for no reason and chest tightness but restoration haul, heart inflammation and negen jing have been helping me recover some energy then as I was scrolling through my audios I noticed this gem I had used a few times when it released but got sidetracked with other audios to get a good feel to it and boy let me tell you all my fatigue is like completely gone after 3 listens (feel highly energized/uplifted) and all my covid symptoms seem to have gone down considerably.

P.S. -I highly recommend imaginarium divine (& conceptual realizations if you have it) for any problem or question you might have it 100% guides me to the right audio that I need every-time.

15 Likes

100% vouch, came down with something I’ve been looping virus 2.0 (can’t give these viruses a break) it’s helped but felt fatigued. This definitely give me some energy and strength. Thanks for pointing this out.

9 Likes

I’m gonna play this bad boy at the gym tonight.

3 Likes

Hey, I haven’t been reading about new releases for quite some time. Can someone explain, do the NFT versions include features the minor fields don’t have? Or is it just that they hold extra value because they are NFTs?

1 Like

Minor and Major BoL are 2 totally different fields.

Youd kinda have to read both threads from the start to understand their concept, specially because both have a base more or less everybody feels, but there are a lot more that keeps unfolding in many diverse ways for every one, and what you experience and discover in your journey could be slightly or hugely different than for other people.

Other than these 2 that sound similar for which there is one version to the public and one nft, i dont know what you mean by minor version and NFT.

Everything is different.

5 Likes

i saw posts titled “major” and “minor” that’s why i am asking. thank you

2 Likes

Oh i thought you were talking about these here but also others.

Because you said
NFT VersionS.
Minor fieldS

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I assumed there were others like this. I didn’t know it is just this one. Thank you for clarifying

2 Likes

long have i researched where and how this field will really pack a punch and it showed itself…

i made the following stack with it:

1. grounding x1
  2. sacral and base chakra (upgraded Version from gumroad) x3
  3. minor blueprint of power x 1
  4. ojas x1 (whichever version you like, paid of course stronger…)
  5. plasma or plasmatron x 1

for people with damaged base from all reasons.

12 Likes

Man this field has grown in strength. Listened to 3x in a row today before my late evening gym session and I feel this ‘power’ building up within me and coming off me

14 Likes