A Minor Blueprint of Power

I’ve only had this field for 3 days and it’s been nothing short of amazing for me. I have always struggled with low energy levels but this field has me feeling like a super saiyan both on a physical level as well as spiritual one. On a side note I feel like people stop and look at me a lot more which didn’t happen before. it’s like my presence is far more noticeable or something. 11/10 unlike anything I’ve ever experienced.

28 Likes

Star Exercise while playing MBoP…

11 Likes

Where can I buy this?

8 Likes

Thank you!! I’ll be buying it.

Can anyone explain what the difference in this audio is? I’m semi new and trying to learn.

https://opensea.io/assets/matic/0x756623fea3d4c92a5808a39bf79386dab28c42a2/7

You can check thread:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing… Any updates since then? I really want to get this now lol

1 Like

No, I will probably update but it won’t be for a while as I try to make sure I’m not BSing lol

7 Likes

Appreciate your honesty and sharing. :pray:

2 Likes

Would you know if the image is also fielded? Or is it only the audio in this issue?

1 Like

Only the audio is fielded

6 Likes

Bump this gem, love the hissing from the snake. Can use this masterpiece like a servitor and make a wish, or passive and become like gods

1 Like

If one already has healing + wellness fields covered trally well, would it be best to focus more on the 3 treasures or the MBOP 1st, in your opinion? I am attempting to fill in any energy gaps that could create the best synergy for ultimate health and development. They both seem to be crucial, yet in different ways perhaps? It is a tough decision between them both.

I need to start using this again.

7 Likes

Is this something like Major’s younger brother or are they not comparable?

1 Like

Not comparable imo.

@Zen would you be so kind as to update the original post with the new sapien shop link instead of the new one?

4 Likes

This gives me so much innate confidence, and regeneration of my stamina/endurance, plus a massive strength boost on top, I always listen a few times before boxing training, especially sparring, it helps massively.

13 Likes

Yeah some of these young men in there are as physically aggressive as you can get. This really helps me mentally aswell, I feel much more powerful and capable , and use the learned skill set to skill fully nullify and avert their aggression back towards them, whereas before I would box far more defensively than I need to realistically (without being overly aggressive and losing technique). :triumph::triumph:

2 Likes

A very odd field indeed. Not quite sure of the full potential of this field. But similar experiences as stated by previous users.

Aside from that, whenever I loop this my body feels satiated. Then a bit after that my legs feels weak, very weak. Body then follows suit.

What I noticed today is my legs are really strong now. Stronger with a sense of a firm foundation and I haven’t even been working out, so that’s really cool.

Today I had a lot of attraction from girls, more than I usually deal with. Didn’t see a female coworker for about a week and she literally popped up and hugged me out of nowhere saying “ I know you missed me.” Which was unexpected because she doesn’t usually act in the manner.

Curious to see what else this field is capable of and how much stronger it’ll make my body in general. So far so good.

9 Likes

Nice review.

From how long u have been playing & how much time ?

1 Like