Advanced Healing +Voltage Repair

Thanks for sharing. Lovely post!

3 Likes

This is awesome stuff!! Awhile ago when I was a member of the Spooky2 community, we explored frequencies that balanced the voltage levels throughout the body. Once your cells are in the proper voltage levels, you feel like you’ve just been reborn! You’re in a brand new body! That’s how it feels!!

Maintaining that is another story lol but I’m sure Dream has made this way way easier to do!!

16 Likes

Great name for it lol! Man, this sounds awesome… I’ma give it a go right now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re hilarious. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Please share this in the plasma audio thread. :100::100::100:

14 Likes

11 Likes

Would this help with peripheral nerve damage anyone think?

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JS6HK46/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=fb-tonyrobbins18-rm-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00JS6HK46&linkId=234ee10ead4636339ac4c736e016eb03

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

This is an interesting small article.
http://www.multibriefs.com/briefs/icim/energeticmed.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiv0ca-6ZzuAhUDJrkGHSSSC3AQFjAMegQICxAB&usg=AOvVaw24HmltFnL-E_ckp7NdgVD8

Do you have a Spooky2? Did it help you?

1 Like

I have the XM machine, had it for 2 years but stopped using it since June. It works pretty well but it took so long to get effects. Once I felt good it would last only temporary then I’d pretty much start over.

I also got the hand cylinders but you have to sit in one place (because of the wires) for awhile. Some presets I needed to use were up to 6 hours long. I couldn’t get myself to do that every day lol

So too be very honest, I’m not saying this because I’m in Sapien forum either, I don’t recommend Spooky2 if your trying to heal yourself. It’s a good product for learning about frequencies and how they work on your body. But if you want quick and long lasting effects, Dream is the best!!

15 Likes

interesting! thanks for sharing. I’m interested in the technology and I have active Lyme so was considering buying a Spooky or similar Rife for that but also all the other options to heal. This is really helpful insights. Thank you! I love Sa[ien too!

2 Likes

This audio also works as a great energy booster if you’re tired upon waking up or lack energy during any point in the day. Ive been using it for both these purposes and man it’s awesome to have unlimited energy at your fingertips. Wonder if this can assist in boosting a person’s manifestation power too

6 Likes

Can i use this while im recovering from COVID-19?

3 Likes

Absolutely! and you should!

10 Likes

I own one of Dr. Tennant’s physical devices that this field is based on. Any time I get a cold, I use the device to keep myself energized and it removes nearly all symptoms.

One of the first things that happens when you get sick is your body flushes out all the free ions in your system via your urine (last I read, we still don’t know why scientifically). That’s why you feel so tired and drained so fast, you literally don’t have any energy in your system anymore.

Also, a low ionization level in your body (aka a low pH level) means less available oxygen, because the more acidic a solution is, the less oxygen gas can be suspended in that fluid. So, when you get sick, you have no energy and no matter how much you breathe, you can’t absorb as much oxygen.

Devices like Dr. Tennant’s, and now this new Voltage Repair audio as well, work to restore the lost energy so that your body can fight off any pathogenic invaders. Bacteria, viruses, fungi - all are suppressed in a highly energized and thereby highly oxygenated system. Once they are suppressed and no longer growing and replicating like crazy, your immune system can clean them up.

Advanced Healing indeed.

27 Likes

If your body is severely energy depleted, it can affect how strong your aura is, since your aura is the electromagnetic field produced by your body. Reenergize the body, restore the aura to healthy levels, and thus restore spiritual capabilities to normal levels.

I don’t think you can “supercharge” your aura, but you can pull yourself out of a deficit, as I’ve witnessed this with my chronically ill elderly father. His aura was so weak he couldn’t even do pendulum work - it just wouldn’t respond. We charged him up and he was shocked to see the pendulum working.

21 Likes

@MasterOfYellow Thanks for this information, that’s really interesting. I should really use the new Advanced Healing more often :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome. I’d say this field played after Cosmo-Volt would make a great combination. Cosmo-Volt tells the body what needs to be repaired and how to do it, and then this new Advanced Healing Voltage Repair audio gives the body the energy to do so.

Adding these two to an overnight stack would make for great healing & health maintenance, especially for anyone who’s sick, acidic, or has chronic health issues.

29 Likes