Auto-Mewing (Negentropic)

My mouth was too narrow when I started mewing. Practice with mindfulness and you will see results. I have had no complications. My teeth merely moved so my tongue now has plenty of room. Also, I just had a conversation in this thread discussing what this audio does, and Dream confirmed.

4 Likes

Where did he confirm that the field widens the mouth palate without mewing?

@Unknown

So everything to do with mewing and proper tongue posture is included in this field.

5 Likes

I see what you mean but as mentioned by @RunicKage he is asking whether the field helps get mewing results faster by making you mew correctly as most people dont do it right according to Mike Mew or can the field be used as a forward growth for the face so can the field push the maxilla out even if your not mewing. The reason i ask this is beacuse my teeth are not symmetrical so when i mew the left side of my tounge has no problem sticking to the mouth palate but the right side of my tounge cant stick to the roof of my mouth correctly. I think me and @RunicKage have the same issue we cant physically keep our tounges to the roof of the mouth so i just wanted to know will i still see results by using this even if i dont mew

Sorry if that didnt make sense

2 Likes

You will see results from just using this field. Itā€™s automated. Over time with continued use of this field, you should be able to also properly place your tongue on the roof of your mouth which will propel your results even more.

Try to do both. If you canā€™t, listen to the audio until you can do both.

6 Likes

Initial Review of Auto-Mewing

This is my 3rd day listening to this field 3X in a row.
I definately felt this from day one, I feel this in my side neck muscles. After playing this I continue to feel this, just less so. It is a muscle tightening feeling.

How I listen:
Auto-Mewing X3 in a row, followed by
Facial Symmetry X2 (in a row) followed by
Microcurrent Facial Stimulant X3 in a row.

Once a day.

There is definately a synergistic quality playing these fields like this.

Thank you Dream & team for making this field.

Today I started using Muscle Recovery V2 X1 right after playing this stack when I feel discomfort in that area.

BTW I like the music, it is different!

27 Likes

Whereā€™s the description on the new muscle recovery?

Well the one on YouTube has a description and even the scientific info/data on how it repairs it etcā€¦

I just want the info on any changes heā€™s made on the new one or how itā€™s different from the old version.

yeh man, it got released faster than i thought.
I will get to the descriptions.

21 Likes
3 Likes

OK. So I might loop this a couple of times (donā€™t expect too much consistency, but Iā€™ll try)

Hereā€™s two pictures of me before mewing, around 6 months apart so you get a decent baseline. (yes, thatā€™s actually me!)

deleted pics for now, theyā€™ll return

^ ignore the anime character look

THESE PICS WERE BEFORE MEWING OR USING THE MEWING FIELD

Iā€™ll update.

14 Likes

how long will u expect results to come. and also if the pictures are before you started ur 6 month mew. how will u know if it the field or mewing?

These are both before I ever mewed man. Iā€™m starting now. (with the field, i wont actually mew)

No expectations.

5 Likes

understood :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll post a fresh pic too, also shaven, when I donā€™t feel as ill as I do today.

After this nonsense is done though I wonā€™t be posting shaved pics again.

edit: and no, this is totally not for vain purposes of me proving iā€™m not samurai :unamused: :wink:

4 Likes

@anon98607113 nice to finally see the wise old wizard.
:mage:ā€ā™‚
Looking good man :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks bud. :sunglasses:

Itā€™s tough being both Wotan and 24 y/o at the same time. But you know all about that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Do you guys think that Facial Symmetry and Auto-Mewing would work well together or what they contradict? Iā€™m only asking cuz in facial symmetry everything is balanced and ā€œsymmetriifiedā€ while mewing really pushes frontal and jawline growth

7 Likes

I think they work well together.
Iā€™m using all 3 together.

6 Likes

Theyā€™ll work well together. Especially the face muscle stimulation.

6 Likes