Blood Clot Dissolver

If you are going to listen to the immunity one then as advised play this x 2 before.

If not but just as prevention of blood cloths unrelated to covid then i guess it depends on your needs or age.

My Mom almost 70 is going to listen to it like a couple of days a week only and she could be at a higher risk still wont listen more than that.

Because the warning is also advised, not to over do it, not too regularly since it can be hard to stop blood coming out from a simple cut, like medicine to prevent cloths this audio is to take with cautiousness.

3 Likes

people who long term use a lot of alcohol also develop clots and problems in the liver and other organs.
Stroke sufferers can have remnants of clots in their brain.
Your blood clots generally when it gets get damage, so any organ damage can lead to that.

this is a problem also, so people who have had heart attacks etc.
one of the problems with with heart damage is scar tissue and clot problems etc etc.

But if

27 Likes

should be all scar tissue.

18 Likes

Hi guys,
My mum is getting her third vaccination today, and she is more worried than usual, even jokingly saying she has a stash of cash hidden at home, in case anything happens.

So i started reading and apparently it was found that clotting occurs immediately after the vaccination (which could be identified by d-dimers in the blood stream).

So I’m thinking, is this field advisable to use for her? Or am i just being paranoid?

When i got it i didn’t use this field, but a lot of plasma fields

4 Likes

Use it.
I used it on the day of as well both times.
As well as heart restoration I think or heart inflammation, I forgot the name.

5 Likes

Heart Inflammation Reduction
Brain Antioxident Complex

4 Likes

Restoration From the Long Haul was also specifically created for clotting issues.

15 Likes

My grandmother is taking Xoralta, it’s a blood thinner. Can she listen to this? Her leg is super swollen and she asked if any of my songs could help her. I made her a playlist a few months ago and she said it has really helped with her pain :)
Thanks so much!

2 Likes

In a question about a similar (but different) anti-clotting medicine upthread, Captain suggested waiting until that medicine was cleared from the patient’s system. I would imagine a similar caution could be wise here too.

That being said, unless you know for sure otherwise (like from your grandmother’s doctor) swelling in the limbs are often, more immediately caused by things other than blood clots. Have you tried The Lymphatic Effusion+ or the various kidney fields (to help them clear out the fluids that are collecting)?

5 Likes

Thanks! I saw that post above, but I don’t know anything about these kinds of medicine so I wanted to ask. It’s something she takes everyday so it won’t ever be cleared from her system. I told her until I had an answer I wouldn’t let her listen to it :)

I didn’t think of the Lymphatic Effusion! But I’m going to add it to her playist today! Thank you so much for that suggestion!

I have this in my playlist now. Listening 3 times a day every few days.

All my heart problem seems to be normal. So I assume what I experience for the last couple of months it could be blood cloth :skull:

Just wondering if this can be use for long term use?

3 Likes

Long term not needed really
You know dream replied to you, up here lol

5 Likes

maybe once a week @anon25711007

4 Likes

I been experiencing irregular heartbeat… Can this be the reason? Of using this field?

If we use Restoration,we do not need this Blood clot field,right? From my understanding it’s already programmed in it?

1 Like

How often do people with long covid use this?

Honestly I think everyone is different. My advice is to start slow. I play it 3x only once a week.

1 Like

Thank you :)

1 Like

My testimonial after some looping today:

Some my context is this. My issues currently mainly stem from the issues in my circulatory system. Currently, it’s not rly significant, nothing that would tangibly complicate my life or even my physical trainings. I have had great progress towards resolving it before, multiple times and in the past with using this field also. Been addressing different parts of the issues, with different fields, combined with general healing fields and servitors like Caladrius and Asclepius, and other, with progress step by step.

I have some blood pressure imbalance between arms. Basically my right arm has a higher pressure (18/8) than the left arm and according to what I know, it’s bcs of various reasons, related to my vascular system. And I even feel energetically the hands a little bit differently, they vibrate a little bit differently.

Today I looped this field and my right arm feels like a lot lighter and unimpeded, and as confirmed by readings, this seems like a significant progress.

Will keep using this the next days and will see. Will get them checked, by both: physical measurements and readings, and will see.

3 Likes

@IsaacCole I will answer to you here, publicly.

I listened to it 7 times and then yesterday similarly and my arm feels even better.

But that doesn’t mean that u or others should listen to it 7 times as well. A lot depends on your individual factors, how u handle fields, energy absorption and the nature of your issues. So try it like 3-4 listens and see how your body reacts to it. As it’s generally not rly recommended to have a high usage of it.

If u have any serious reason to want to try more, as some history of related issues, etc, then u may try more but first see how your body reacts to a few listens and then u decide. Also listen to your intuition.

And u may consider trying it with: Restoration From the Long Haul

1 Like