Brain Growth Work

poor sapien indeed. . .
( nvm )

Hi
I would like to know if it’s a good idea to combine this with the cognitive tag. Has anyone tried this for a longer period of time?

Does anyone know why this audio isn’t available anymore? I just decided to buy it since I haven’t been getting crazy results with permanent brain enhancement :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

U can msg sammy and ask him to buy it off him

3 Likes

Thanks I’ll try

1 Like

Here’s how you buy it:
Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields

If you’re interested in the “why,” you can read about that here: Charge Back Black List

3 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

How is your result with this fields? My mother had her MRI today and the report says Fazeka Grade 2. I was wondering if this field would help with that?

Hello @SammyG . I purchased this track some time ago, but my computer crashed and I went to download it again from Gumroad, which says it’s no longer available. Is there a way I could retrieve or download a copy from you?

1 Like

If you purchased it should be in your library

1 Like

Check your email.

Yes i was able to track it down in the original email from purchase and downloaded it successfully again. Thanks guys!

2 Likes

where can I download this? link is not working

1 Like

Any chance to put this back on the menu?

Been using this on and off for the last few months and noticed my brain getting upgraded thinking faster and highly focused but after a hour I noticed I felt so out of it mentally. This morning I had a big breakfast eggs, Avocado, Oatmeal with peanut butter and a protein shake and felt so full so I decided to listen to this again and boy is it working like a 100 times better. I could literally feel my brain massaging and connecting itself and mental energy shot through the roof. I usually only eat 1 meal a day which is dinner cause of my work but now I definitely think eating something nutrient before playing this will help big time.

14 Likes

Get omega 3 fish oli
and lions mane

1 Like

Would love to see this come back along with Plasma Brain of Youth :white_heart:

1 Like

Don’t forget the frontal lobes function over willpower, perseverance, and self control over impulses

:crossed_swords:

5 Likes

Any extended period time user of this field?