De-Inhabiter Combo

Is this not on gumroad? Is there a preferred field? Someone asked more to recommend something and this made sense, but I don’t see it on teespring either. Nor do I see blueprint of life. Housekeeping or are these fields gone?

Some of the removed Gumroad fields were replaced on Gumroad. Others (like BoL) was moved to The Sapien Shop. Some went to the EnlightenedStates shop. Some (mostly medical) have been pulled from the market.

1 Like

Thanks for the BOL link.

Any thoughts on best substitute for De-Inhabitor?

1 Like

It’s still there my friend (the link seems to have been changed):

There’s also:

Both excellent options :+1:

7 Likes

My brain got possessed.

2 Likes

lol!

Just wanted to mention, there’s also this:

it includes:

I’m thinking of getting one myself.

2 Likes

Entities can do that to you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I listen to both once a week.
Mental/physical/emotional /psychic hygiene

7 Likes

Don’t fall asleep with accupuncture needles in you? :man_shrugging:

What kind of advice are you wanting? (And I say this kindly) What point were you wanting to make with your post (because you lost me)?

1 Like

OK, that helps me a little bit.

I don’t know that we need to translate all of your life experience, and that might be something that’s making this harder for you.

I understand. Did you notice that, in your post, your perspective was that it wasn’t your choice to use these tools? “I have these things that unwanted others are badgering me into using these tools that I don’t want and I’m finally going along to keep some sort of peace” is a challenging attitude for success with these tools, if you know what I mean. That’s not an attitude that sets you up for the success you’re wanting.

First off (and this is easy for me to say, because I wasn’t having the experience), but what if this wasn’t a “dream attack that you received”? I wonder, what are all the other things that aren’t a dream attack that this experience was for you?

Let me ask you something: Are you a fully qualified accupuncturist?

2 Likes

I feel like your a TI I have had similar experiences lol.

1 Like

I see well that really sucks. I recommend you not minding other people too much. Focus on you. Only you. And build muscle and if someone tries to mess with you shout at them and scare da hell outa them. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Be a strong man basically. Don’t let others stomp on you. You stomp on them. I think you’re just overthinking but I can never know how you truly feel maybe there is more to it. Everyone trembles against a strong man.

Do any of the de-inhabiter combo items remove entity implants and attractors? It seems that a lot of healers, including myself, are/were not aware that some of the nasty entities (such as gargoyles), leave implants and attractors which allow them to find you again anytime/anywhere. It’s like a homing beacon or gps sitting in the auric field. While using this combo, I tested the entities were gone, but 30 minutes later I was troubled by them again. So for those of you who find it a repetitive issue, especially with the same type of entity, this may be the cause. I have used aura repair, plasma flower, de-inhab, booted boots, ye old neg, shield 3.0, cord cutters, dragon bone armor, empathic smart shield, you name it. But I can’t find a field that erases/disintegrates/deletes the implants. Anyone have luck with a field for this issue?

I think fear is the problem here. I actually got implanted recently too (due to the ongoing influx of light they had an opening to do so with many folks) but man those guys are more afraid than you realize. I mean, they ran away pretty quickly from me. I think it’s key to realize they have no power over you, so instead of shielding endlessly try audios and activities that raise your vibration. I’ve heard someone talk in the past about those marks and they recommended pretty much the same thing.

2 Likes

I completely agree. Fear is a component of it for sure. Possibly a predisposition from past lives as well. They just become mostly a nuisance in the process of our self evolution. Using other fields to bolster positive energies is definitely part of my daily routine. I just haven’t figured out how to remove stuff they leave in the aura without a manual healing process which takes a bit of time/energy. Appreciate your thoughts and experiences @rigel :slight_smile:

Hello,

Can the sapien team clarify please what the de-inhabitor targets …?

I get exorcisms are for demons and the banishing frequency targets negative entities.

But what exactly does the de-inhabitor target …?

Is it aimed at whatever inhabits? Or specifically negative entities ? Negative entity in the moment ? It can decide to be positive for a second haha.

Can we have some more info about the science of this ?

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo

the science of it already been mentioned

It is a high modulated frequency that makes it extremely disruptive to lower level entities.

unless you want the science behind the spiritual world

I meant the de-inhabitor where it depatterns beings.

Is it all inhabitants or specific classes ?

i think a programmed servitor for protection could watch over you 24/7
and by listening to these fields while having the servitor it could spam the fields to you whenever there is an a issue.

1 Like

the lower vibration entities, parasite, that feeds off your energy

1 Like