NEW RELEASE!: Ego Dissolution

Ooops! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Can we call it a happy “accident” though? It seems so :) Are you planning to do it again?

Very fine my Bicep bro. 10 nights so far. Some ups and downs occur for sure… but I’ve added Sammy’s and Dreamweaver’s deconditioning meditation beforehand these 2 last nights and things have cooled down.

My dreams “make sense” more than ever, with less “codes” to decipher. Also, when I fall into my typical “raging bull patterns”, it seems that now I need less time to look at myself and start laughing, like “What are you trying to prove to yourself or someone else so hard? Will you win a medal and take it with along with you into the grave?”

So, verdict: I’ll keep going with this regimen ;)

8 Likes

Lol. “Accident”

3 Likes

I always used to fall asleep to subconscious limits removal by accident, once or twice vibration of creation :D

@GoddessAndGodOfAll, how did you feel when you woke up after?

3 Likes

Oh no, thanks but don’t be jelly :moon_cake: ;) I’m still walking ↔ or in circles or Möbius strip etc. Lots of “work” to do (beside the fields), without falling into self-sabotage, finding excuses, blaming external (?) circumstances or people. I’ve decided to (re)relax as Dreamweaver has said in his recent post and to give up the excessive “I will win this one” attitude.

6 Likes

@MonkeyOwl

I wanna say i was indifferent about it, but i was kind of happy haha as the day progressed though i had to tackle some deeper stuff that surfaced, i feel like the SLR tag helped me get through the hole process pleasantly, and now i feel amazing today! Ready to go! I’m beginning to believe it was no “accident” haha it happened right when it needed to happen and I’m grateful it did

I don’t think I’ll be planning on doing it again though haha I’ll let my higher self plan for me (one day I’ll just “forget” to take off loop on my player with ego dissolution first in line in my playlist again)

I’m happy things are cooling down! As time goes on there will be more and more ups and less and less downs!

I still haven’t given that meditation a try… Lately with the holiday season I haven’t had much time for much meditation because I’ve been working a lot more lol im not complaining though, i need the hours for more tags haha I got today through Thursday off though :smiling_imp:

Hmm that’s interesting, it seems you’re aware of your own ego more! I have the same questions with my goals some times “glory… it’s just an illusion…” “what’s the point of it all?” but then I’m like ah, i incarnated for this that’s why!

Excited to continue hearing about your journey Bronyraur! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

i’d like to share my 7 day progress with looping ego dissolution.

after my experiences with my two audio playlist for negative energy cleansing that i shared here: Share your results!

i felt that i reached an equilibrium after a few days or maybe a week and began to decide on my next playlist with the help of this discussion: Does Ascension destroy the ego and give inner peace?

my playlist consisted of only looping these 3 audios:

• ego dissolution
  • scar tissue and stemcells
  • hakuin’s healing egg enhanced

the other two i’ll discuss at another time and i’ll focus on ego dissolution.

• around the second day of listening to ego dissolution i noticed my eyes watering a lot with no feelings of sadness or grief attached to the action. thankfully it was happening before heading to bed for the night. the whites of my eyes have been more clear white on average when it used to be red and bloodshot.
  • i had a hypothesis on the first day that ego takes my energy to function and keep me thinking instead of acting. i have noticed more action in the latter part of these 7 days and less thinking.
  • i have decreasingly less thoughts of feeling like my daily routine is ‘repetitive’
  • i feel like i understand when people say ‘just do it’ as i used to try to think my way out of thinking and think my way towards action (which really never happens for me).
  • i am more proactive with work and social interactions. i feel more in the present moment than thinking and internally judging.
  • i realized i used to hate the ego dissolution audio and had many complaints about it that i never shared on this forum. now it is one of my favourites as it helps me to stop overthinking and just turning my wheels until i have mental exhaustion.
  • i am able to move with my sexual energy instead of feeling controlled to take action for a temporary relief. i feel like i am transmuting this energy towards bettering my relationships and meeting new guys. (i feel that hakuin’s healing egg and my tags are also helping with this along with reading david hawkins and my contemplations on energy).

for the foreseeable future i’ll be continuing with only this playlist but will share if i do decide to change my playlist again because of yet to be known insights.

14 Likes

Last night I felt a sensation where I couldn’t breathe properly and felt restlessness. Is this normal from this audio? And no…its not covid. I woke up normal

1 Like

Is it ok to take a break from ego dissolution?

2 Likes

Nope, no room to let your Ego breathe :smiling_imp: :rofl:

Oh a serious note… a break is healthy here and there but only a small one :crazy_face:

11 Likes

Oh boy, this audio with All-purpose anxiety removal :100:.

Been looping it the past 2 nights and told my partner she might have nightmares (based on my first time looping ego dissolution when it first came out) and nothing but good dreams on her end.

I personally didn’t have any dreams/nightmares. The all purpose audio is really mitigating all the backlash.

17 Likes

Hi, @SammyG. Got a question - can Ego Dissolution replace the Mindfulness (Self Realization Series Pt.4) field?

1 Like

Many truth bombs & revelations that went straight to my notes arrived after listening to ego dissolution field. And I also have the higher self connection mandala permanently on my bedside.

4 Likes

Nope. Mindfulness helps you stay more rooted in the present. Ego dissolution helps dissolve the ego. They both compliment eachother but I wouldn’t say they replace one another.

20 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Intention Repeater Thread

:eyes:

2 Likes

What do you mean?

2 Likes

Those are ads from teespring.
It’s called retargeting.

3 Likes

Ah… fun with numbers is what he meant.