Emotional Mastering Protocol

Well for one… night stacks have these audios repeat like 15-20 times at least. You shouldn’t be listening to repeating audios like emotional protocol or even heart coherence that much. Especially those two combined as they would both work together to further expand your emotional capacity. And when exaggerated with so many repeated listens, push out many emotions and thoughts dug within. If you are imblanaced, then these thoughts/emotions running to the surface may be imbalanced. Viola, you got yourself some really unhealthy thoughts out there.

30 Likes

If I skip days of listening to this ,can the progress be permanent so there no coming back if I regret to be emotional sensivity? I feel emotion very strong ,these days but i want to nkow if every listen is permanent ? I also wear the chakra tag without skip

I’ve kinda been avoiding this field since reading this thread a few months ago - honestly being Bipolar/Borderline - it scares the shit out of me! I do get carried away with my emotions, but when I do want to FEEL emotions for manifestation etc… I can’t.

Maybe I needed to re-read this again and focus on the CONTROL part. I can’t even imagine what it would be like to have control over my emotions.

I’m also starting to realise that on the other side of fear is a breakthrough and I should jump into things that scare the shit out of me.

I guess… I’ll have to buy myself a xmas present with the sale. Here goes nothing…

5 Likes

Do you have My personal emotional and mental supporter?

If so, you could consider that your sort of “safety net” for this field.

2 Likes

I feel like my stomach issues are all down to really dense stored trauma which is stuck in my body, especially my Solar plexus area and crown that I have been finding it very hard to get rid of. Would this field help with coping with all the many symptoms which come with PTSD and so on? I’ve been thinking, if this will help with coping with the stuck emotions then maybe I might find it easier to release them then with Crucible Of Stored Trauma.
Does that make sense? Or would it heighten the fear or trauma which is trapped in my body?

1 Like

How about just The Crucible of Stored Trauma: New Release which is just for those types of situations?

Probably. This field helps us experience our emotions.

5 Likes

I’ve been listening to Crucible Of Stored Trauma between 2 to 3 months now. It hasn’t been able to release my Trauma yet but it has been stuck inside me for a very long time, going on 14 years now, it’s buried deep inside me so I’m sure it will take a long time to be free from it. I was thinking about purchasing this to help me deal better with the negative emotions and then maybe that way, they may start to “loosen” inside me and then Crucible might find it easier to rip it apart so to speak.
My thinking of it could be completely wrong though.

2 Likes

If that’s what you’re drawn to do and you’ve got the money, give it a shot.

It’s not the way I would go about things. At the same time, I don’t have access to your guidance.

3 Likes

Based off what other people have been saying the crucible of the past has been more appropriate for emotional trauma. The crucible of stored trauma is more directed towards physical trauma.

5 Likes

Is it for physical trauma? Or any kind of trauma that gets lodged/stored in the physical body? (Off to check that thread…)

3 Likes

Part of the description

4 Likes

I can tell you I’ve tried what your wanting to do for the digestive troubles as they are trapped emotions and let me tell you it only opened me up to further issues. Ulcers and digestive strain.

I wouldn’t go this route unless you have other things in place to help you be mindful of your feelings as they arise during even then it can be quite the experience.

5 Likes

Yep, I remember. I took that to mean all traumas affecting the physical body, physical traumas to the body (like an accident or surgery) as well as mental trauma manifesting as a physical condition (like stored heartbreak showing up as heart disease).

Words can be such clumsy things at times. It’s a wonder I use so many of them haha.

4 Likes

Oh I see. So Crucible Of Past & Crucible Of Trauma fields would be more beneficial to release the emotional and physical trauma in my body instead of using this one?

I think because I read this part of the description I may have jumped the gun and misinterpreted. A lot of my emotional and physical trauma is trapped in my stomach so I thought that then this field would help to release it and grow the pathways back to normal.

Thanks for the advice, maybe Crucible Of The Past is the best way to go so instead?

2 Likes

Ah man sorry to hear about the issues it caused you. I hope you have been able to sort them out now since using it last?

It sounds like a great field but maybe it might be best to leave it for another time until I have all emotions in check.
We’re you able you ever heal your digestive issues? I hope you have for your own wellbeing :pray:t2:

3 Likes

For sure. This audio is more directed to your sensitivity towards the emotions, but the crucible of past is focused on cleaning those emotions up per say.

7 Likes

That’s great thank you Reform :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Fantastic for grounding, fantastic for after crucible of trauma series, fantastic for if you overthink and want to get out of your head;
Very underestimated field!
&
I love Shamanic, but I feel like this one is more appropriate when wanting to get situated, have better footing

9 Likes

Emotional Mastering Protocol and The Entwining Worlds of Beauty & Joy

If you look at both the pictures even, you’ll notice a similarity.

And then, New Perspectives right afterwards.

Crisis Mode Remediation Stack:
Emotional Mastering Protocol (EMP)
Beauty and Joy
New Perspectives

I’d loop it 2-3 times. So that way New Perspectives eventually goes right before EMP

** Auric Repair, but not particularly for this stack, is suggested as well.

Shamanic Medicine Blend, Blueprint of Life, & Conceptual Realizations too are recommended.
But, during a Crisis Mode, I’m going to say the aforementioned stack, because the latter are complex fields in nature, and I think during a “crisis”…that’s a bit too much.

But once you feel a little stronger, I’d add in Conceptual Realizations.

Oh and
My experience if anyone asks on who’s authority I speak this

6 Likes

This audios is gold.

3 Likes