Feng Shui Master of the Shire

You should try it in your home to see what the benefits are, especially in relation to potential disturbing elements, if there are any, such as the position and orientation of the bed, or those that cannot be changed such as the position of the entrance door , just to give two examples.

2 Likes

I still have some doubts and questions I would like to know,

If ye old negentropic harmonizer (which I have) has a radius of action of about 300 meters as an ambient field, what is the radius of action of this field?, just the room where we play the field, or it’s much more? the whole house prehaps? or does it depends on how many times we are looping this field?,
I mean with each looping we increase radius?

2 Likes

Yes

21 Likes

does the image have a field to it?

1 Like

Typically not, no.

1 Like

Related topic

6 Likes

Captain, I really fell in love with the violin after your fields…

16 Likes

Uh I feel so much relief from playing this… And… I have been looping this for over and hour now and still feeling so much relief… Gosh I have been living in a dump all my life.

Now I understand why people are willing to go through those long hours of traffic jams during the weekend just to get into the neighboring country… Sucks that it’s not possible nowadays.

Hmm well I do remember feeling a positive energy similar to this when I was at the sky park in korea.

Lol in my hindsight, this could be described as the everlasting vacation you never knew you needed.

26 Likes

Quite interesting!!

This might be what I just need to sort things at home :thinking: Perhaps “smoother” than Plasma Flower :blush:

Additionally, it might help and influence my own health. I’m gonna save for this.

Currently I’m more at Mordor rather than the Shire :no_mouth:

10 Likes

With this you not only repair everything that is not in accordance with the rules of Feng-Shui, therefore in various areas of life, but also improve health and all those chronic ailments that derive from it, without forgetting that it helps a lot other fields. The ideal use would be with the Harmonizer for perfect support.

5 Likes

You know, everything is relative.
and any combination will be perfect…
I recently heard a reasoned assertion that the ideal combination would be with Ley Line Node Point (on another resource)
still, I believe that any combination with Sapien fields for environment- would be ideal…
every other environmental field would perfectly complement this option…
We often underestimate the role of ambient energy, and focus on ourselves…
but it’s huge and it’s connected to all areas of our lives.
You’re absolutely right… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Amazon.com: DOSS Soundbox Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Bundle with Protective Travel Case - Black: Electronics

Is this speaker good enough for morphic fields?

1 Like

You can use your headphones, phone, or speakers. You don’t have to buy a special speaker system just for these fields :slight_smile:
They work regardless

13 Likes

ye bro

3 Likes

Update:

One of the persons mentioned the other day left the company, i didnt feel any guilt or anything lets have something clear here:

We all are part of a collective, everything in us is energy and we are constantly exuding different vibrations. Should we feel bad if someones mood changes because our vibration one day is super high and that indirectly triggers pain in them? No :woman_shrugging:t2: We must be responsible for what we emanate to the collective yes, because we are a part of a whole and that is the process we are working on.

Also when using environmental fields i always ask permission to the ppl around higher self, and apologize up front if what i play would unleash or trigger changes in them, and send the intention with love. Sooooo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

However i saw the person some days after when he came to collect his check. He was very happy and uplifted and told me leaving the company after so many years was scary but the best decision he could have taken. He seemed nice and collected haha something i never saw on him his energy was like sandpaper to my aura every time he was around but not this time.

For the rest of the office, the vibe feels so good and things are moving, changing adjusting but i can clearly see its bringing harmony in a big scale.

:heart:

16 Likes

That is, do you ask the Higher Self of neighboring people for permission to play fields like Plasma Flower?

1 Like

Yup that is so

Or not permission because i dont wait for a yes or no, but more like a warning and the intention with love lol

3 Likes

I believed that with an environmental field it could be performed without hesitation, so much so that I played it several times in vaccination centers :roll_eyes: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Very nice :pray:

2 Likes

Believe me. Setting the intention with love and respect enhances the fields. :blush: you can try.

4 Likes