New Release: Hair loss V.3

It’s on patreon. You can look it up.

I don’t have credit card ,anyone can send me.?

1 Like

Sorry, you can always just listen on Youtube. It’s free.

@Dreamweaver this has been posted in the comment section of your new Hair Growth Booster

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/50830403_Evidence_of_increased_DNA_methylation_of_the_androgen_receptor_gene_in_occipital_hair_follicles_from_men_with_androgenetic_alopecia

5 Likes

Some people have reported to have lost a lot of hair with this. I’ve been using this for 7-10 days. I’ve noticed mild hairfall nothing too major. But I’m afraid if I continue for a long time I might loose a huge chunk of my hair. Can anyone guide me on this?

1 Like

Our Captain and answered this here:

3 Likes

I’ve got a good head of hair overall but it absolutely works. Never experienced any hair loss from the audio. The hair growth booster field also has a new-growth aspect to it besides the growing-your-hair-faster effect.

There are a couple of hidden gems in the Sapien library that can also help. The grey hair restoration field delivers antioxidants to the mitochondria of the hair. I felt it in my scalp right away and I don’t have a grey issue. The stem-cell to face, neck, and scalp field works well on the scalp, and the ‘antioxidant formula’ which isn’t touted as a ‘hair field’ also has some hair-targeting effects mentioned in the description.

And finally, one of the newest fields is ‘the shiny and revitalized hair’ in the frivolous album. Uses the elements of hair growth booster along with some damage repair and jing + plasma. It works! I’ve used all of these. I kinda feel like it also helps to use a field that specifically creates stem cells (like fat to stem cells) to help the other hair fields that use stem cells for hair growth too for faster results.

It’s a bunch of info to absorb. Also eat well and drink plenty of clean water. Try it out and see what works best for you. Good luck, man.

14 Likes

So I have stopped listening to hair loss ver3.0 after 2 weeks of use as it made my hair thicker and feel somewhat healthy. Then I had a haircut. I’ve been listening to stem cells targeted to scalp and various other testosterone androstenol and androsterone field of maitreya’s. Now I’m seeing way more hairfall than usual. Like every couple of minutes I see a strand or 2 fall out. Idk exactly what’s causing this never really had problems of hairfall with testosterone and even dht fields earlier. Or maybe my hair are going through the shedding phase to grow back up again. I’m worried can someone please help and guide me? Should I stop stem cells to scalp as well?

1 Like

I’d prob cut back on the andro and test fields and stick with the hair fields. The andro and test is basically a game of roulette with your scalp

2 Likes

What I found beneficial with this field is that when the shedding starts to happen, I just add in the hair growth booster so the shedding happens faster and new growth comes in

6 Likes

Question, how often you wash your hair?

Every couple days but I have to lessen it to once a week tbh

Yes, I saw somewhere shampoo isn’t actually good for the hair or at least too much isn’t.

I’ll say drop it down to once a week and just use conditioner every 3 days or so.

2 Likes

Yeah, most shampoos aren’t. I use a brand called Morrocco Method which is 100% natural. Raw, Paleo, organic. Love it. It’s not cheap but they have periodic sales. All types of hair care products, not just shampoo.

On their site they also have a Lunar Hair Chart that gives which dates throughout the calendar year are the best to cut your hair according to your goals: strengthening, thicken, root work, accelerating hair growth, etc… all according to the lunar cycles. Good stuff.

7 Likes

Surprised that no one is using the anti aging field regarding hair growth

Are you?

What have been your experience with it?

People would be easier and faster inspired if you share with them why you think this and that field are amazing, underrated, a must, good for this or that. And reviews on them. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Will using 3.0 cause hair loss for a while?
I have hereditary hair loss and want to restore the thickness of my hair. I want to ask everyone🙏

1 Like

Can i listen overnight?

so it this combined with hair recovery v2.0 and Stem cell targeted to scalp?

I will try blueprint + version 3😌

1 Like