Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

Does this replace water charger 2.0 on Patreon?

One could say yes, see it as v3

1 Like

Anyone tried charging kangen water with this? Is it even necessary to be drinking kangen water when we can charge our water?

Nah not necessary unless you urgently need it and a Dr requested you, still after a few weeks charging the water with Infrared plasma drink, you wouldn’t need to drink the kangen one.

Also if you have taken the energy course, activating crystallization while charging the water boost that audio and water like 100 times haha

4 Likes

Activating crystallization as in putting unconditional love thoughts to the water while charging it with plasma?

Crystallization energy from the course.

Have you done the course?

Crystallization Attunement

Naw then its greek to me lol

Another (noob) question:

Can I cover the water while playing this? Or does the water have to be exposed?

I personally dont cover it

But when i activate the crystallization on the big water container its covered.

Now you got me thinking :sweat_smile:

Lets page Mr @SammyG :raised_hands:t3: to have a sure answer

1 Like

okay thanks. I am charging 1 liter of pure water now :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I load the beer bottle I leave the cap on, the same goes for when I load the mouthwash.

You can cover the water or not cover it. It’s fine. If it’s covered, the opening to drink should be opened at the very least. The energy will still charge it if it’s covered or not but the energy would have less in the material in the way of the water. One way or another though, the energy will charge the water so honestly, I wouldn’t worry about that.

15 Likes

Great, thanks.
Is the energy permanent after charging? Let’s say I charged my water at 2pm, but only drink it at 9pm. Does the energy “leave” the water after a certain time?

2 Likes

I’m curious about this too. I was thinking of charging the 5 gallon water jug in my dispenser.

3 Likes

While distilled water is energetically dead, will charging make it back “alive”? Not worrying about lack of minerals

4 Likes

Yes. Exactly.

7 Likes

Seems like the concept of negentropy is similar to the concept of life while the entropy is death?(perhaps I’m wrong) what’s interesting though if one starts to charge bad stuff with plasma like alcohol,toxic chemicals,etc., What would happen to the body? What happens to “bad” stuff when it’s negentropic?

2 Likes

Generally, the definition of “bad for you”= entropic.
So it often makes those things less bad/harmful.

11 Likes

When the water is charged, does it last 24 hours?

4 Likes

IME, yes.

7 Likes