Increased Psychic Functioning (IPF) Tag - No longer available

If it would be IPF 2.0, then it would be IPF 2.0 and not IPF

2 Likes

makes sense

off topic: should I get SLR tag? Is it stronger than than the audio?

1 Like

This version appears to be the same as the previous Teespring version.

I believe Dream hasnā€™t yet updated it.

The image which the field is connected to is the same, and no updates have been made to the description or field name indicating an updated version.

@Captain_Nemo or @SammyG can confirm.

12 Likes

Thanks @ludicrous for sharing this.

Thanks @uial
It would be great if @Captain_Nemo would consider thinking about upgrading the older IPF tags for a small fee to the newer version. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Ok so this weekend will be the third time Iā€™m ordering tags and I havenā€™t even got my hands on the first order.

3 Likes

Cool :slightly_smiling_face:!!

Welcome to paradise mofos, have a pleasant stay.

6 Likes

Could be that he is not sure if he can make it in time for the sale so for the people that want to buy it with the discounts he put the existing one into the store but dunno

1 Like

Yes, it is stronger than the audio. :slightly_smiling_face:

From the Subconscious Limits Removal Tag thread, which may be of interest to read:

6 Likes

@uial has provided excellent examples of the Subconscious Limits Removal tag. and gave quotes from authoritative members of the community - and they know what they are saying :) uial is irresistible in this :gift_heart:

nevertheless, you can check it yourself. easier for those who started their journey with the Subconscious Limits Removal audio field and now have this dog-tag. The difference is obvious. Tags are much stronger. This will be noticed by those who are not very energy-sensitive.

9 Likes

Does this tag drag you over the coals to get there? :fire:

2 Likes

Depends on your conditioning.

The actual psychic stuff is fun, but one thing that can hurt, is seeing things the way they are.

Atleast thats what IPF is doing for me.

For example, if you have an interaction with a certain type of person or in a certain place, your subconscious memorizes it, and it starts to also ā€œexpectā€ it for next time.

Same thing when you see/read stuff online, you start to assume/expect things.

IPF (for me) burns all of that away.

I think this is the part that does that ;

ā€œConcepts will become clearer to your conscious mind, without you trying to alter it to fit your expectationsā€ or something.

15 Likes

Ok cool, so what youā€™re saying is it burns away preconceived ideas and allows you to meet reality as it is now, to be more responsive?

Thatā€™s freakin powerful!

7 Likes

I think I need help with a wealth stack so I can afford these tags XD

1 Like

Yup this is the same

6 Likes

Are there plans for a 2.0 version or nah? Because if yes then Iā€™ll wait till it comes out. If not then Iā€™ll buy this one.

2 Likes

Whould like to see a 2.0 of this.With the pre-wire field mentioned in above post. PLUSā€¦MAYBEā€¦wait for itā€¦negentropy!? :laughing: Create a bunch of super psychics in less than a year! (for those who whould want to function at that level 24/7 and all the hassels it whould bring. :grimacing:

3 Likes

DISCLAIMER: This review is for the tag only - NOT THE AUDIO IPF nor to be confused with conceptual realizations (I have not tried the latter)

IPF was one of the first tags Iā€™ve gotten. The reasoning Iā€™ve done so was:

• First, to establish better ground with animals. To understand them in a non-verbal level.
  • Secondly to understand people, even though most are complete animals :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, jokes aside, but to go more in-depth as to what they are communicating but not telling me. You know what I mean?

First order of the day.
Avoid doing as I did, sleeping with the tag, using all the damn time :man_facepalming: . It was overwhelming :crazy_face:. In fact, highly stimulating. Donā€™t get me wrong, you get used to it! Really! And the benefits far outweight the consā€¦ But I was sleeping more, and before my energy system gladly accepted entirely, I was feeling more tired, more hungrier , and a little foggy.

This reminded me of the time I accidently fell asleep with Superhuman Genius Audio :rofl:
Indeed a genius thing to be doing. Lol.

Anyway, back to IPF:
This is huge on a brain stack. Because I can understand concepts. I can grasp better otherā€™s feelings and what they convey beyond the words they speak. The reason I say this is huge is, it is so funny knowing when other people are lying! And even funnier, knowing when ourselves are lying lol.
Because your ā€œIPF reasoningā€ doesnā€™t let you get away with that too often.

It is really cool to establish a better link with yourself. And think conceptually. Nonetheless, Iā€™m not a Psychic whatsoever. I may have some abilities, and sometimes display them (now at will, with IPF) which the tag certainly enhances, such as my ā€œinner thinkingā€ and talking. Quite possibly it is also allowing for a better flow in my dreams, and acting as of a ā€œnarratorā€ of some sort.
At least, after the SLR + IPF period, my dreams are often narrated, and I believe it is because of the wall between the conscious and unconscious being dissolved.
This requires work, though.
In order to translate concepts it is just not a matter of placing a tag and sitting around. In my case I did much studying, reading and abused the brain stacks.

Animals are more attracted to me too, like they feel safe and knowing I can provide for them? Especially other peopleā€™s pets! I take my dog to play with a few of the neighbourhoodā€™s and they just love me. You know the ā€œsmileā€ when they come running at you, to greet you? It happens quite often, almost every single time.

And the best part is having the owners telling me this. ā€œYou know Kunda, yesterday my dog wanted to follow you up homeā€¦ā€; ā€œshe didnā€™t want to come with meā€ā€¦ It happened quite often, until I figured it out, what was enhancing this.

Studying
Studying is kind of weird with this. And may be somehow conflicting depending upon what you are trying to accomplish. For instance:

• if it is math: I gladly prefer just my CE tag. Mainly because the IPF stimulates the right side and (who knows what else - depending on the Dream magic spice :stuck_out_tongue:).
  • If it is all-around studying: I can have both - to create a ā€œsuper brainā€.
  • If I want to study someone or with/for someone, stick to IPF.

Lastly, having a brain stack, pairing with IPF and CE truly is enhancing my creativity. Like a flower blossoming, yet again.

In short, if you want a better connection with yourself, this is the tag to get. But always follow some guidelines, donā€™t abuse it immediately too much, you will have more fun this way.
I mean, having a huge stimulation is great, but unless you want to spend the rest of the time, eating, sleeping and drinkingā€¦ :man_shrugging:

Avaialble at : https://thesapienshop.com/

Oh, drink and eat properly with this. Especially drinking, otherwise you might have headaches.
Kunda,

26 Likes

thats whats explain to me why i seems more interesting to dogs in my neighbourhood lol

i want also give a review on what iā€™ve become since last review

i canā€™t staind some tv shows (seems more about drama and ego) even know that is a just a tv show but it kind repels me off same goes for people feel it in distance, its not like an empath things, but more like filtering through their psychologyā€¦ i donā€™t like talking to people who are wronging others even if they have experience it. seems to me that we are all equals its whole spiritual stuffā€¦ i canā€™t give more details its really a subtle before i could just listen to people and flush it. now its hurt to listen to someone who wrongs others.

9 Likes

Iā€™ve had this on me 24/7 for close to a year now. This is perhaps one of my favorite tags because it helps with any type of spiritual practice and meditation immensely, ESPECIALLY if one regularly practices shambhavi mudra + khechari mudra. Why? Because your third eye is the seat of much of your psychic abilities. And for those unfamiliar, the pineal gland which the third eye is associated with contains tissues embedded with noncentrosymmetric crystals that provide it with piezoelectric properties (HINT HINT THE EXALTED STATE :wink:), so the very act of doing shambhavi mudra stimulates this inherent capacity of the gland as well as the pituitary gland which can enhance your power of concentration and relax your entire body among other things. This occurs because youā€™re basically squeezing your pineal gland through the mudra, which in turn works to stimulate its inherent piezoelectirc properties.

It used to take me some effort maintaining the shambhavi mudra even after many years of practice, but with this tag on, doing the mudra is so effortless and I am able to delve extraordinarily deep with significantly increased concentration in the third eye area. It is truly a cheat code for those interested in spiritual growth!

One thing which became a semi-common occurance (though I havenā€™t had one happen for awhile now) after wearing this tag was how iā€™d get literal shocks to my brain from time to time. Yes, an actual literal BZZZZT would shock my brain. EVERY TIME this happened i knew for a FACT that within the next few seconds I would be getting a type of psychic download in the form of images, sometimes accompanied by vague/not so vague feelings. It would vary, but most of the time it would happen just as I had started to get into bed and was in the process of falling asleep.

Then the BZZZZZZZZZT would come, shock the bejesus out of my brain, then iā€™d receive numerous images - I would see them in my mindā€™s eye as they were shown one after another. Sometimes iā€™d be able to delve deeper into a certain image consciously and find out about its mysteries and inherent understanding conceptually. Other times the images would come so fast iā€™d just stare and try to take it all in as much as possible. Iā€™m certain there were otherworldly beings giving me these ā€œdownloadsā€. But I wish theyā€™d stop consistently doing it when iā€™m about to sleep :rofl: Numerous times iā€™d just say, ā€œwell thanks man, no idea what that was, but iā€™m really tired dude and I need to sleep, give me those downloads some other time bro.ā€

As the months have gone by, I look back and realize how far iā€™ve gotten and how quickly it happened. This has had such an immense impact in my meditative practices that it is absolutely absurd. My psychic faculties have grown immensely and iā€™m understanding things more on the intuitive/conceptual level at an ever increasing rate. This tag is also invaluable for those who would like to do work with certain deities and beings on other planes/dimensions/timelines and higher self, as your psychic powers will experience a quantum leap in improvement that it will no doubt astonish you. While it will passively do this, I believe consistent practice in whatever resonates with you will accelerate your gains rapidly. It is one of those tags that I ALWAYS make a point to keep on me at all times.

In summationā€¦buy it.

16 Likes