Kubera's Blessing

Maybe SLR and Millionaire Mindset, to install what rich people truly feel (as opposed to what others or yourself may have told you)?

2 Likes

Would like to back this up, but also the importance of momentum.

I was using both fields 2x every day for the last 2-3 weeks, and I could experience exactly the same happening.

Good people being met, good decisions being taken and money & opportunities popping out sometimes out of nowhere after a few weeks of consistent use.

I kinda left those out because of other focuses, and the momentum really slowed down.

Back to it today, and this is coming back strong again.
Specifically the insight on what to focus my energy on, what to learn, whom to keep in touch with.

Also removing some lack beliefs in the process it feels.

Grateful for that field, and grateful for Shatachandi always helping out on the back as well :pray:

17 Likes

If I listen to this and buy a lottery ticket, will it increase my chance of winning?

2 Likes

Yes it could

But dont buy hoping that by “yes it could” your expectations make you think like a good 90% chance and well when it comes to lottery and stuff things are always at chance. Could yes could not.

Instead if thats your main goal

Try

777 (Luck and Blessings) Lucky study/meditational/Motivational Music

Lucky Horse Shoe and Clovers

New Release - Jade Maneki-Neko Energy

Favors of The Sanxing: New Release

@Vinny i dont know why its showing like replying to @abro (sorry bro) but its meant for you Vinny

7 Likes

I’ve put some domain names up for sale, are those also good for attracting customers?

1 Like

Yes but for that (costumers)

Def try

The Welcomed: New Release

:ok_hand:

4 Likes

6% of the reviewers gave it 1 out of 5 . seems strange. dont think i noticed that low rating few days back(i mayb wrong)

Maybe I’m missing the point you’re trying to make (What point are you trying to make) but 6% of 18 ratings is a single review. In my book, that’s not so “strange.”

Besides, I, personally, am inclined to put more stock in the reviews of “known” people like our friends in this thread, who’ve taken the time to explain why they’ve come to the conclusions (“ratings,” if you will) that they’ve come to, rather than someone anonymous who doesn’t have to explain anything and who (for all I know) may have misunderstood the rating system or misclicked and can’t change it or something.

11 Likes

wondering if some stuck money from 12/13 years ago can be reached. aha

3 Likes

capital governance gave me a dream about this field…

2 Likes

:sparkling_heart: Ok

2 Likes

Anyone listening only to the boons on a daily or regular basis?

1 Like

This year my focus will be having financial prosperity in life along with spiritual and psychic development. So I purchased Kubera’s Blessing fields on 1st Jan. Starting the two audios two times a day. I am also requesting my servitors to engorge the energies from these two audios on my energy system for a specific duration each day. My other favourite fields are psychic stimulation, ego dissolution, animal empathy, energy development course’s first three audios, VODL etc. Staring the year with a positive note…Hope all your desires get manifested this year.

14 Likes

Nicely explained. Thank you

5 Likes

While packing to leave for another country, I found $3.5k+ USD in my bag which allowed me to pay off a loan I owed for 2 years. And I didn’t even listen to this everyday…

I did listen it in the order that @Maoshan_Wanderer recommended in another Yagna thread. (think it was the Lakshmi one).:money_mouth_face:

21 Likes

my next buy for sure!

1 Like

This order?

10 Likes

Yes, except I switched Navagraha Homa with good ol Nullify and Amplify.

4 Likes

I’ve had this field for approx 2 weeks

Money flow is good

Got some money to pay off 3 year old debts

23 Likes

Thank you for the testimonial. Are you listening both files daily? How many times a day?

1 Like