Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3)

No worries, glad to be of help.

5 Likes

srry forgot to ask this earlier, is memory the only thing in terms of intelligence it improves, or is there more?

2 Likes

is this field comparable with anti aging?

Yes, there are many possible benefits from this field.

Amongst those possibilities, synaptic plasticity and the integrated stress response affect many things by themselves. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Released on patreon.

5 Likes

Everyone read this article :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:
Excellent Article and easy to read and understand the benefits of ISIRB.
Thanks @intent

10 Likes

Haha, it is! Same article I linked towards the beginning of this thread as an easy to understand starting point. :smiley:

12 Likes

lol oops… my bad :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Haha, not at all though, it’s good to have you drawing attention to the article again!
Feel like some might not have read it otherwise. :wink:
Thanks, @intent and @_OM!

13 Likes

Hmm… maybe it is my bad… I didn’t know you had posted it ! Anyway, it seems it is time to read it… :wink:

4 Likes

Hi guys, I’m assuming this audio can reverse neuropathy correct?

2 Likes

I suppose it would, since longevity needs good health. But maybe Dream should answer.

2 Likes

If this is mRNA binding, would it have any effect on the vaccine?

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

I finded using Longevity (ISIRB and RBM3) it helps with restauration to normal or maybe enhanced functions of SNC .
Even help me a lot with letargy caused by energy overload .

This paired with Experimental Autism Help, seems to fix and repair anny inbalance and get prepared to daily life in one or two sessions .

26 Likes

I’m 23 is it okay if I listen to this field?

1 Like

Its okay

1 Like

yea this field is the best maintenance field for brain for me

12 Likes

This is super underrated, it’s one of my favorites, this and brain regen is the combo of the century no lie

15 Likes

Btw this field also helps with anxiety

11 Likes

This field also helps when the air con is struggling to keep up with 33 degree weather.
I feel cooler as soon as I start it.

9 Likes