Lourdes Water Charger

According to believers, the Virgin Mary appeared to Maria Bernada Sobirós (in her native Occitan language) on a total of eighteen occasions at Lourdes (Lorda in her local Occitan language). Lourdes has become a major place of Roman Catholic pilgrimage and of miraculous healings. The 150th Jubilee of the first apparition took place on 11 February 2008 with an outdoor Mass attended by approximately 45,000 pilgrims.

Today Lourdes has a population of around 15,000, but it is able to take in some 5,000,000 pilgrims and tourists every season. With about 270 hotels, Lourdes has the second greatest number of hotels per square kilometer in France after Paris. Some of the deluxe hotels like Grand Hotel Moderne, Hotel Grand de la Grotte, Hotel St. Etienne, Hotel Majestic and Hotel Roissy are located here.

In the evening of February 11, 1858, a young Roman Catholic girl, Bernadette, went to fetch some firewood with her sister and another companion when a Lady who was indescribably beautiful appeared to her at the Massabielle grotto. Although the Lady did not tell Bernadette her name when asked at first, she told her to return to the grotto. On subsequent visits, the Lady revealed herself to be the “Immaculate Conception”. This was a reference to the dogma of the Immaculate Conception which had been defined only four years earlier in 1854 by Pope Pius IX, stating that the Virgin Mary herself had been conceived without sin. Bernadette, having only a rudimentary knowledge of the Catholic faith, did not understand what this meant but she reported it to her parish priest, Father Peyremale. He, though initially very skeptical of Bernadette’s claims, became convinced when he heard this because he knew the young girl had no knowledge of the doctrine. The Lady also told Bernadette to dig in the ground at a certain spot and to drink from the small spring of water that began to bubble up. Almost immediately cures were reported from drinking the water. And yet the water has been shown through repeated testing not to have any special curative properties. Today thousands of gallons of water gush from the source of the spring, and pilgrims are able to bathe in it. Countless purported miracle cures have been documented there, from the healing of nervous disorders and cancers to cases of paralysis and even of blindness. During the Apparitions, Bernadette Soubirous prayed the Rosary. Pope John Paul II wrote: “The Rosary of the Virgin Mary is a prayer of great significance, destined to bring forth a harvest of holiness”

(from Wikipedia)

This will work on charging whatever fluids with the power and energy of the above mentioned, even enhanced to be a little more defined in structure that the original.

Use as much as needed, simply play the audio with whatever fluid you wish the charge around the sound itself.

38 Likes
20 Likes

Lourdes water to help healing … very interesting :star_struck: !!!

Thank you captain nemo for these new water charger :blush::pray::sunny:

12 Likes

can I play all three, Lourdes, Chalice Well, and Ganges, (one after the other), on the same glass of water? @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

give it a try

23 Likes

aye

7 Likes

It’s time to get a fridge with speakers so we can charge the water faster :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

I’d throw in this for a healing shower too, since I kinda run the plasma charger and infrared one like that.

26 Likes

that’s such a nicer idea man, how much does these costs?

7 Likes

Like 40 bucks on Amazon just search showerhead with speaker. :blush:

14 Likes

If anyone will experiment. How long does the field charge last in the water, I wonder if the charge will last all day or more?

7 Likes

I just bought this Treasure for us! I will charge our drinking water for my Beloved and myself and our 2 little senior citizen dogs! So excited! Thank You Dream!

13 Likes

Oh Maria concebida sem pecado, rogai por nós que recorremos a vós

My favorite Paulo Coelho book “Rio Piedra” action happens around Lourdes and the main character explains this story and miracle to his beloved.
Also it happens in the time of the 8 December holiday: Immaculate Conception day.

This energy is so amazing, thank you Dream! This will be my next purchase :pray:t2::heart:

11 Likes

One of my favorite books by him.

Got me real good when i read it (meaning i related to the story) but never knew it was linked to this lol

Im gonna go read it again haha

Wait. Its Rio Piedra like that or you mean “bajo el rio piedra me sente y llore” ? Thats the one im talking

4 Likes

Yes, it’s this one :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I got this one today, will try it out now. As always, thank you and my deepest gratitude for all you are doing Captain :rose: Always putting a smile on my face when I need it. Also always somehow thinking of exactly what I need ;)

@Maoshan_Wanderer those are beautiful videos that you added to two of these water charger releases. Loved them :)

And since the body consists of 60% water, I wonder what else this could possibly do :dizzy: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: “Treasure” would once again be an understatement for this creation.

12 Likes

I bought this yesterday, played it with my morning coffee. could feel it was running in my body many hours after. Played it again to day, with my morning coffee, same feeling, extremely strong . I know it is a water charger, but for me it feels like it goes directly into my body, the energy runs through my whole body, everything feels stronger. Thank you very much Dream for this.

15 Likes

The water of Lourdes is water which flows from a spring in the Grotto of Massabielle in the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes, France. The location of the spring was described to Bernadette Soubirous by an apparition of Our Lady of Lourdes on 25 February 1858. Since that time, thousands of pilgrims to Lourdes have followed the instruction of Our Lady of Lourdes to “drink at the spring and bathe in it”. Lourdes water is considered non-liturgical holy water.

Although never formally encouraged by the Church, Lourdes water has become a focus of devotion to the Virgin Mary at Lourdes. Since the supposed apparitions, many people have claimed to have been cured by drinking or bathing in it, and the Lourdes authorities provide it free of charge to any who ask for it.

Chemical Analysis

An analysis of the water was commissioned by Anselme Lacadé in 1858. It was conducted by a professor in Toulouse, who determined that the water was potable and that it contained the following: oxygen, nitrogen, carbonic acid, carbonates of lime and magnesia, a trace of carbonate of iron, an alkaline carbonate or silicate, chlorides of potassium and sodium, traces of sulphates of potassium and soda, traces of ammonia, and traces of iodine.

Essentially, the water is quite pure and inert. Lacadé had hoped that Lourdes water might have special mineral properties which would allow him to develop Lourdes into a spa town, to compete with neighbouring Cauterets and Bagnères-de-Bigorre.

Bathing

Primitive makeshift bathing installations were constructed in the 1850s by local builders. Until 1880 there were only two pools, filled by a manual pump. In 1880, a wooden bathing-house containing fourteen pools (“piscines”) was constructed.

The French author Émile Zola visited the Sanctuary in 1891 and again in 1892. He wrote:

“And the water was not exactly inviting. The Grotto Fathers were afraid that the output of the spring would be insufficient, so in those days, they had the water in the pools changed just twice a day. As some hundred patients passed through the same water, you can imagine what a horrible slop it was at the end. There was everything in it: threads of blood, sloughed-off skin, scabs, bits of cloth and bandage, an abominable soup of ills… the miracle was that anyone emerged alive from this human slime”.

During the 1897 Jubilee Pilgrimage to Lourdes, priest François Picard was thirsty after a long day. Rather than drinking fresh water, he asked an assistant to fill his glass from a bathing pool, heavily contaminated from the sick pilgrims who had been immersed in it. When the father had received [the water], he made the sign of the cross and drank slowly, right to the end. Then, he gave back the glass and concluded with a smile: “The water of the good Mother of Heaven is always delicious”.

Thanks for the discount dream!

7 Likes

Lourdes water made me think of another water with an interesting healing property…the fountain of Youth !!

If the legend is true it will be incredible to have a field of this one :star_struck:.

7 Likes

google its miracle, must-buy pocket list😊

The price is really attractive

I am really happy to know this forum
Very happy

10 Likes