Lucky Horseshoe and Clover

He deleted the audio as well but still works for whoever that bought it before being deleted.

1 Like

Around Black Fridays sale last year, I tried everything to get my hands on the audio version but Sammy says Dream took it down and he apparently doesn’t know why.

As desperate as it sounds, maybe we could wire the money to Dream and whoever owns the field on this forum could make a copy of it and file it over to our email address. Could that work?..

https://giphy.com/clips/ralph-no-nooooooo-ViJTueFX1h3GgM8p6N

So there is no way to get it now, right?

Thank You

You can maybe make an offer… see if the bidding closes so youll get it

I see…the problem is I’m not into NFT or crypto and I have no idea how it works…so I can see that I’m not going to have it :disappointed_relieved:

Anyways, THANK YOU :pray: :heart: :pray:

1 Like

No that’s the ‘Attract Good Luck and Good Fortune’ field which is the same version on YouTube.

This is the one and it was going for around 50 bucks on Teespring or something…

so thats why theres no noticible luck when i gave the printed ones to my family,
this one only works when bought

1 Like

It was 77.70 when I bought it

3 Likes

… well I did say around 50 to give a rough estimation because I didn’t know the actual price myself since it was along time ago when I checked the shop at the time. Although well done for getting the exact price! :clap: :clap:

Thank you for this! So beautiful. I’m really appreciating it. Also I’m listening to the bountiful harvest album’s version of luck and probability alteration and I love the instrumentals here. Maybe check it out if you haven’t ;)

But it doesn’t work anymore as wallpaper unless you buy it as NTF by Sapien Medicine team

what did you tell your dad that his business starting running? and where can I find Wheel of Fortune field?

what do you mean by this?

what background?

Use the forum search engine for “wheel of fortune NFT” and you will find it

2 Likes

I want the track to listen

The search engine will help you find that, too. (It’s really not rocket science, my friend.)

(Oh, and excuse my manners. You’re welcome.)

1 Like

Did this get “replaced” by an improved version, like how Plasma Protocol was “replaced” by Plasma Flaunt?

1 Like

Not sure tbh