Million Dollar Empire Mindset (Mind Settings)

I have been using this audio for approximately 2 hours, and I have only made 26 million dollars. I am extremely dissatisfied as I thought I would make 1 billion dollars. I will make sure to unsubscribe!

11 Likes

Is there any description for this?
Thanks as always.

1 Like

@Clifet I feel the same. I think the album is about shifting the mind towards abundance instead of lack. Perhaps it helps to remove the duality of the ā€˜richā€™ and ā€˜poorā€™ mindset? When you are in an abundance frame of mind, your vibration is higher and you can manifest easier.

Dunnoā€¦ this is whatā€™s coming up while I listen to the first track called ā€˜Abundance Mindsetā€™.

Love the piano and stream sounds. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Iā€™m unable to find these audios on youtube. Please provide link.

1 Like

You have the right link it just seems the videos are unavailable in your countryā€¦not sure why

Theyā€™re not on Patreon yet either unfortunately

1 Like

Hi Wali

I had the same problem as you until I installed the VPN app that Dream created and now I am able to watch all the videos that were previously unavailable in my country. :clap: :grinning:

13 Likes

Thanks @Jennyfire

1 Like

thats a nice pre christmas present from captain, would you mind to let it snow for germany maybe?
I didnt saw snow laying on the ground for more than 3 days since years now
its a fun request but who knows :D
@Captain_Nemo

hereā€™s research maybe if its needed
1 Like

So I guess this one s only for financial success ā€¦?!

More specifically for million dollar empire success, the abundance mindset is more for general financial success

9 Likes

Okay ;) Iā€™ll head over there:)

1 Like

8 Likes

14 Likes

Ho Ho Ho Iā€™m not so Broke

7 Likes
4 Likes

Will these releases be available on Spotify? :)

1 Like

I have a feeling that this audio will produce deep mindset changes in you regarding wealth. A lot of people want wealth but are subconsciously fearful of wealth due to a scarcity thought forms developed after years of limiting conditioning.So rather than directly deliver wealth I feel this audio and the abundance one will eradicate the deep seated fear of money and put us in the wealth attraction mindset where we would be able to see wealth generation opportunities we could not earlier due to scarcity mindset and ACT on them.

32 Likes

These audios are ā€œmind settingsā€.
(I love the name of it btw)

I donā€™t believe they are for quick rich schemes or ā€œmanifestingā€, but to resolve issues around our notions of wealth. To make us at peace with what we have, allowing us to savor it for longer and in the meantime placing us in a state favorable to receive more from it.

Not a get rich quick scheme lol.

13 Likes

they are really good for people who grew up in poverty and experienced it as kids, but for normal people they are helpful anyways, its for everybody at the end of the day but help most those who really grew up in poverty

5 Likes

My point of interest is the length of this audio , I believe this is the longest audio I know from dream and dream has actually been trying to shorten the length of his newer stuff. So I think there must be something different /new about this for it to be 20+ minutes long.
Perhaps we will come to know about it when the descriptions are out.

1 Like