Plasma Protocol

The worst of my symptoms seem to be over i think, my appetite has only just returned. My partner has come down with it now. She cant stop coughing and is full of aches. Hopefully it will not go on for too long

5 Likes

Two more days of PP2 to go, no major detox symptoms so far for me. Listening to 2 loops each day.

9 Likes

I have the plasma protocol and mythic. It almost seems over doing the plasma stuff, should I continue both, or use on different days…any ideas please

3 Likes

Maybe you can try reducing each combo to once a day and/or discarding the Detoxed Plasmatron Life for a while.

And yes,

this would be an option too.

2 Likes

Aside from this, what other fields should I use to keep me in my physical prime as long as possible?

2 Likes

Here’s a list shared by Gpo last year:

Jing has been upgraded twice since then, including a negentropic version (on Teespring).

Tonic no. 31 (Gumroad)
Induced Mots-C Production
Ambrosia (NFT)
Exalted State (NFT)
Mstate Collection (some of them are anti-aging-related)
etc.

Antioxidants and most of the organ fields labeled as “regeneration, rejuvenation, restoration…” contribute as well.

Edit: remembered this quote by _OM afterward:

Even Plasma Light alone would make a big difference on its own. Still a very powerful one and the base of all the other fields released ever since.

8 Likes

Wait, wouldn’t listening to Superhuman Mutant at night cause insomnia?

I don’t have any real experience with that field but judging by its components, sure thing that it may cause insomnia at night for many people (if not all). But so can many other longevity fields like Mots-C, etc. especially if overused unduly.

The effects for Super Human are said to last for 17 to 20 hours. So listening to it early in the morning or like near the very end of a night stack should be fine. Better pre-test it on a day off.

5 Likes

I have a question - since this has fat to stem cell conversion, is it okay for someone who is underweight to use this (high metabolism, low body fat percentage), or is that a bad idea?

3 Likes

Hi Lady,

I’m someone that can be considered underweight as well. I’ve been using several Stem Cells fields for 2+ years and then cut most of them once I purchased the Protocol. I’m using the 3 combos for the last 6 months.

I first did the recommended initial 3-week round, then switched to daily use with 1x each combo and now I go with 1x each combo every other day.

No problem at all. It’s been ages since I haven’t weighed myself but people say that I have probably gained 2-3 kilos.

I have to add though that I’m quite conscious about my fat intake. There’s olive oil in almost all of my meals and salads… and toasts lol, I take 1 spoon of black cumin oil every morning (or any other oil like that, depending on seasons), consume regularly the classical “good fats” like nuts, avocados, flax seeds, etc.

I also started using the Thyroid Healing after _OM had suggested it for another thing, but it’s well-known for its benefits on the metabolism too, of course.

15 Likes

if your task is to gain weight, then it is better to abandon the use of black cumin oil

3 Likes

I don’t have any weight gain/loss goal, I was just trying to give some examples for Lady but nevertheless it’s good to know, thank you for the info @olegfor :)

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! This helps a lot.

3 Likes

I envision this field doing this to people. Take a look at these people. Especially the first one.

I already look young as it is for my age. (Im 27 in 2 months) I do not have this field yet but I am looking to get it very soon. Just imagine this. Looking 20 at 70. Not just looking like it but cellular wise you are like a 20 year old.

4 Likes

Is this still available? can’t find it on gumroad ?

It’s not avaliable now, I’m sorry to inform you this.

1 Like

now? means it will come back right?

I don’t know. I only found out it was gone last night. Only Captain knows whether this item will make a comeback or not.

From the Holiday sale of 15% off Gumroad & Teespring until Jan 2nd thread, re: Plasma Protocol:

Let’s respect Captain’s wishes and be satisfied with this explanation. If he wants to share more, he will, on his own timetable.

8 Likes

I feel a bit heartbroken that this field can no longer be bought. I was going to buy it within the next few months.

2 Likes