The Carboxytherapy Field

I actually own this field haha I had no idea anymore :D
Well , here’s my review after 1 listen.

• tighter skin in face ,
  • eye lids less droopy
  • hair softer
  • breathing deeper
  • mood good and very relaxed ,like when you spend a day at the beach or the mountains

Edit : energy increased a lot as well. Getting shit done !

20 Likes

Are you still listening ? :)

Here is a study in obese mice showing 2 weeks of carboxytherapy every other day decreased fat cell size about 15percent. It also enhances the circulation and vascularization a lot in the adipose area.
Plus there was 1,7fold increase in UCP1 which uncouples the metabolism, leading to weight loss and a bunch of other anti-aging benefits!

16 Likes

Hi guys, I want to purchase this field but it’s not currently for sale. Does anyone know why?

3 Likes

Why is this not available for purchase?

Welcome to the forum!

@Tammy and @spiritualfoxy, not that along ago, almost all health-related fields were removed from sale, because some credit card processing companies had issues with the health claims they thought were being made by those fields. Those credit card companies came to their conclusions as a result of unprecedented charge back history on the Sapien Med accounts, thanks to a bunch of unscrupulous purchases filing fraudulent claims.(You can read more about all of that on that thread I linked.)

Some of the medical fields have found their ways onto new Sapien Med shops which might be less susceptible to those unscrupulous purchasers and to those processing companies. But not all the medical fields have returned. The Sapien Med folks have said some may never return (without giving us more information).

If you’ve legally purchased this field, it does still work. If you don’t have this field, for now, you’ll have to look for alternatives.

5 Likes

@Captain_Nemo future update? :hugs:

Seems very good for people who spend a lot of time in the sun.

It’s also better for those dark circles than carboxytherapy:

3 Likes

Why isn’t it for sale anymore ?

This is back on Gumroad now :smiley: @Andonez

9 Likes

Hi, can you please send me the link? The original one didn’t work

Don’t click the provided link in the first post. Try over computer going to the Gumroad shop as opposed to your phone. It worked for me then.

Is anybody using this long term ?

1 Like

A preliminary effect of the field is that it helps in my Wim Hof breathing exercise in the morning… I can easily hold my breath for a longer time which is a nice perk next to aesthetic perks. I found in the meantime:

Carboxytherapy induces hurried and deeper breathing, which increases pulmonary ventilation, speeds up perfusion and gas exchange in the lung, eliminates dyspnea and bronchospasm; therefore, it is widely used for lung diseases (asthma, pneumosclerosis, and silicosis).

source: [The mechanism of the pulmoprotective action of carboxytherapy] - PubMed

8 Likes

ChatGPT:

Carboxytherapy is a medical treatment that involves the injection of carbon dioxide (CO2) gas into the skin or subcutaneous tissue using a thin needle. The CO2 gas is believed to stimulate blood flow, increase oxygen delivery, and encourage the production of collagen, resulting in improved skin tone, texture, and appearance. Carboxytherapy has been used for many years in Europe and South America and is gaining popularity in the United States as a safe and effective cosmetic treatment.

The benefits of carboxytherapy may include:

1. Improved skin appearance: Carboxytherapy is believed to stimulate collagen production, which can improve the tone and texture of the skin. It may also help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and cellulite.
  2. Enhanced blood flow: The injection of CO2 gas can help increase blood flow to the treated area, providing vital oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells.
  3. Reduced inflammation: CO2 gas is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, which may help reduce swelling, redness, and irritation in the skin.
  4. Treatment of medical conditions: Carboxytherapy may also be used to treat medical conditions such as chronic wounds, stretch marks, and dark circles under the eyes.
  5. Non-invasive: Carboxytherapy is a non-invasive procedure that can be performed in a doctor’s office or medical spa. It typically does not require any downtime, and most people can resume normal activities immediately after treatment.
  6. Improved lymphatic drainage: Carboxytherapy may help improve lymphatic drainage, which can reduce swelling and improve the appearance of the skin.
  7. Treatment of acne: CO2 gas may have antibacterial properties that can help treat acne by reducing the population of acne-causing bacteria on the skin.
  8. Improved circulation: Carboxytherapy is believed to increase circulation, which can help improve the delivery of nutrients and oxygen to the skin cells and improve skin health.
  9. Reduced dark circles: The injection of CO2 gas may help improve blood flow and reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes.
  10. Enhanced fat metabolism: Some studies suggest that carboxytherapy may help enhance fat metabolism, which can lead to a reduction in the size of fat cells and improved body contouring.
  11. There is limited evidence to suggest that carboxytherapy may be effective in treating lipomas, which are non-cancerous growths of fatty tissue under the skin. Some studies have suggested that the injection of CO2 gas may help break down the fatty tissue in lipomas and reduce their size.

There is some evidence to suggest that carboxytherapy may have beneficial effects on the lungs. One study published in the journal Respiration in 2011 found that the injection of CO2 gas into the lungs of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) improved their lung function and reduced their symptoms. Another study published in the Journal of Anesthesia and Intensive Care in 2018 found that carboxytherapy may improve oxygenation in patients undergoing lung surgery.

However, it is important to note that the use of carboxytherapy for lung conditions is still relatively new, and more research is needed to determine its safety and efficacy for this use.

Carboxytherapy has been suggested to have potential benefits for bones, muscles, and pain, but more research is needed to confirm its effectiveness for these uses.

In regards to bones, one study published in the International Journal of Surgery in 2018 found that carboxytherapy may improve bone healing and regeneration in rats. The authors of the study suggested that the injection of CO2 gas may stimulate the production of new blood vessels, which can provide the necessary nutrients and oxygen for bone healing.

Regarding muscles and pain, some studies have suggested that carboxytherapy may help improve muscle function and reduce pain in patients with conditions such as fibromyalgia and myofascial pain syndrome. One study published in the Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation in 2016 found that carboxytherapy improved pain, quality of life, and functional ability in patients with chronic low back pain.

10 Likes

From what i understand this removes fat, but all of it? I dont want to remove any fat, especially not in the face, so even tho this is really interesting i dont want to japordize the small facefat i have gained back! Anybody knows? dont want to loose booty and boobs eighter :sweat_smile:

I have never lost any face fat with this audio

5 Likes

Pretty sure you can use this safely . That should mainly target stomach fat. As a matter of fact I’ve never lost any fat with it. If anything my faces looks fuller but that’s more the anti aging effect I suppose . This field also helps my gut and my hair ,just for your info. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What health benefits have you seen? :D

Things I notice:

1. prickling on the face: skin looks shinier/healthier, wrinkles are no more, no eye bags,…
  2. I have the impression it has good anti-inflammatory perks, in a sense that it also can work on parts of the body where there is some inflammation;
  3. older marks on legs (when I has some more weight) are disappearing (it takes a bit more time).

I do not lose any fat with this audio…

6 Likes

Did you have bad eye bags before Vincit? I would love to toss mine lol