Hello @Rafaso

Welcome Healing Chalice

3 Likes

Hi there @Rose

Fairy Princess Welcome

2 Likes

++ W Jojo.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube

Let’s remember that this is a testimonial thread for a Sapienmed field, fam. If you want to recommend other creators’ items to supplement, please go here: Discussion for other similar Channels

Thank you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nooo a super comprehensive, very overpowered, and 10/10 project from Desire.

+++ W Desiree.

:mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Not really just this

If you have pit scars or ice pick scars on your face, will this help restore smoothness?

1 Like

Yes, the skin treatments within the field will help restore smoothness

You can also pair with the incredible and most efficient audio we have for scars:

Skin Scarring Repair (For piercings also)

5 Likes

Hi @YWill

Nice to see you crystals

1 Like

Who hurt u damn

Royal Beauty is not reffering to any royal family.
Royal Beauty in this context means a high level ”clean” beauty.

8 Likes

Will PayPal ever be an option to buy items with on Gumroad like the remodelling field? This will take a long time to save up for😂 x

3 Likes

Hello,
I have no idea what it took for you to choose to speak this way.
or for someone’s aesthetic evaluation to matter this much to you
but that is okay.
If you believe the field can do a lot then perfect! That’s all you need to decide whether you want the field or not.
Other details should not matter that much to you then :)

The Royalty in this field refers to the pure concept behind Royalty and elegance
a high level of “clean beauty” as you have been told.

That is all you need to know.

And Thanks for your trust in Sapien Medicine. :)))

3 Likes

I hear you! There is an upcoming sale next week! Hope you catch it this soon!

4 Likes

Dont htink I am stupid, as to not know what you mean, in my opinion,its a No, since we live on this planet in the reality of this planet so ,when somebody refers to royalty, then we as humans can only identify with what we know and have seen as „royalty“, on this plane of reality.The better term would have been Angel/s instead of royalty.

Speak for yourself Einstein, we know the difference between royalty as a concept describe in this field and to the royalty who were inbred.

If you find that hard to comprehend, you might want to loop brain fields first rather than this.

5 Likes

only you think like that. you seem to hate the royal family in uk :rofl:. most people think of royalty like beautiful princes and princesses like in fantasy novels or movies

2 Likes

Calm down.

I don´t think you are stupid.
You had a question about what royalty meant in this field.
Royal beauty is a phrase often used in the beauty community.
Describing the best of, highest grade of.

offtopic:

Actually I dont know what angels look like, just how the mainstream (western?) world picture them.

Personally I believe angels take the appearence that works best for the individual at that moment.

Pretty sure angels appearence have been descibed in many different ways depending on times and culture.

Stop trolling. :wink:

7 Likes