New Release: The Fascia Shakeup and Wakeup

Anyone who’s having trouble with weight loss (ie even for those post Adipose Album and Tesofensine usage),
Start off with this.

18 Likes

Naaw, you absolutely look WAAAAAAAY younger than your age lol

And I was trying to not brag, but I am pretty sure I look at least two decades younger than I am lol… Eternal, Exalted State, Ambrosia, Tonic, Flaunt is the secret sauce …

Frankly, I have been looking and feeling the best ever thanks to these amazing fields.

38 Likes

OMG, the music is definitely shakeup and wakeup, for real!

7 Likes

Just got this.

It’s subtle at first, but after a few loops I feel a good amount of tingling and increased circulation all over. My lips are a little numb and my cheeks are rosy.

My left shoulder started aching a little which lets me know there was some activity there.

This can have a wide variety of uses for many people I feel.

For my purposes, I will most likely stack it with enhanced blood circulation and the flow of jing for some pre-workout rejuvenation.

25 Likes

Surprise welcome effect: I needed a few days to make sure but have definitely noticed a speeded digestion/elimination effect from this. I’ve had rumblings when I didn’t expect it at night after listening, and in the morning things happened way sooner than they usually would.

15 Likes

I’ve always looked very athletic but since i’m well grounded etc everything did start to hang more :grimacing:
My overall body skin is becoming very loose, i even have a double chin all of a sudden

Will this field help me with these issues?

7 Likes

From my experience I think it will do.
My body skin is tigher and brighter with this one, it looks VERY smooth :rofl:

10 Likes

Use the smart skin tightening too

5 Likes

What about the face Danny?

1 Like

Oh, I forgot the most important one.
My face
I noticed my face skin has improved since The Lions Mane (it has skin aspects) and Jawliner (not sure but I think it pull collagen to my face or something).
So my face skin has been improved much since then, this one seems to add “light and glow” to my face.
Me coworkers told me my aura is so bright :rofl:

13 Likes

Wow! I would consider this in combination with plasma skin

7 Likes

Got this today and it instantly got rid of tension in all my body, felt all crisped muscles chilling suddenly, got rid of droopy eyelid, and helped in having better mobility in some part of the body.

It made me realize that fascia has a lot to do with wrinkle lines on the face, as I was always frowning because of fascias.

Also, it wasn’t a lack of work or not eating good, I always knew something was weird, as I was lightly overweight as a little boy, even after losing fat, belly fat was hard to remove. Even at low body fat pourcentage compared to all other body parts, so it was because of fascias.

I started pairing this with Smart Skin Tightener and Facial Symmetry for maximum results, as some adviced them too. Underrated field and very important for weight management, beauty and mobility.

26 Likes

@Moshiro I thought that you were writing earlier and I’ve been hanging around to see your post :)

1 Like

I’m way more flexible, have a better posture and a way better control over muscles, now it’s time for training regularly again to gain that extra flexibility like before. It’s very appreciated for every movement, even in specific activities.

Better fascias’ health means also better results from workout due to wider range of motion, less risk of being injured, better explosivity for running, climbing, swimming, being more flexible for gymnastic and doing better on fight.

Collagen is very important too, it works in pair with fascias. At first, I bought this only for a little droopy eye, but it’s amazing and a good surprise what this field can do !

If you ask for help, maybe the other field about myofascial is better, this is only what it did to me, with my own issues.

10 Likes

I was, but I did some research, to not say shit and confirm that was really this field that does what I’ve said and not something else :joy:

2 Likes

I mean, even without myofascial, it sounds prreeety good :)

1 Like

It’s an incredible audio, I still can’t realize that audios are this powerful, it looks like a dream.

5 Likes

IMO, this should work wonders for you in this regard.

1 Like

Yes, (for me) due to weight loss.
As of now 83 lbs.

I use both of them.
This is stronger than Smart Skin Tightner, (but I still use it too.)

15 Likes

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome!!!

4 Likes