Perhaps there may be some similarity.

15 Likes

Okay I’m not imagining things then xD

Thank you!

12 Likes

Yes, I still tend to take turn between the two :slight_smile:

Also the original one is more discrete.

5 Likes

i’ve been using plasma flower and have been enjoying my gaming experiences more.

i have friends that i can play MMOs with now and everyone in-game are friendly. the MMO experience has been great! i am invested in my character, the quests, and all the gameplay.

i also stopped caring what toxic teammates on voicechat say in competitive games. i’m not at the point where i can ignore their comments, but now i feel like i can stand up for myself by explaining my actions and requesting them to be constructive instead of mocking my playstyle.

i actually won the winning point by myself in a ranked game where a random teammate was commenting on everything i did (which meant they died the earliest so they have to spectate a teammate and chose me for the majority of the game).

i also feel like i have a gradually better balance between my computer usage and real life activities.

19 Likes

So, when I went to the usual coffee place I normally go before gym I decided to play the Node Point version silently on my phone. What I observed was interesting. The place was half full… immediately people started to stand up to do their payments and leave. Next to my table there were a couple who just arrived roughly at the same time as me : the girl was on the phone, the guy was visibly bored and being kind of rude to the lovely waitress. The atmosphere was kind of low vibe that day on that spot. See… people who don’t resonate with the energy of the field leaved, the couple stayed but was not at ease… those two were just an arrogant couple who were not even capable to say an hello to the girl who was serving them. As the field stopped the place was almost empty but the energy appeared more clear. I was like wow lol.

18 Likes

regarding plasma flower node:

knowing this came in clutch! i had a very extroverted and social few days especially because of my birthday.

today i wanted to be more introverted so i played the original plasma flower instead when walking my doggie. less people around and they didn’t try to say hi to me! it was great!

13 Likes

i just got this. which is better to play node point or classic

2 Likes

4stki3

The Plasma Flower Node Point Connector

Additional audio added with node point connector, so the field of effect is extended and joined with other listeners while you are using it.

8 Likes

im looking for what next to get. i have negentropic jing/chi/shen and alchemical expansion blend in mind, do you think plasma flower is enough for negentropy related stuff and I should get alchemical blend or vice versa. or wait if there’s something better coming soon. guide me

3 Likes

everytime I say there’s nothing particularly noteworthy coming soon,
Dreamy takes an idea and goes nuts with it.
sooo… .
I don’t think there’s anything noteworthy coming in the next 48 hours :stuck_out_tongue: …after that… all bets are off

28 Likes

okay then ill just wait hhaha. I have nothing to lose :heart:

4 Likes

:rofl: … Dreamy’s ideas have been amazing!

All of the new fields recently have been wonderful and next-level!

18 Likes

i’ve noticed (or maybe it’s always been happening) that my roommates are more invested in my dog’s life because of this morphic field!

8 Likes

This happened a week ago, but my sister brought her dog over - really wild golden who likes jumping everywhere in the house - he came to me (first time meeting me) and slept on my lap! Or maybe it was because my phone was playing plasma flower at volume 1 :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Yes, animals and Plasma Flower…
I was invited to dinner at a friends a couple of weeks ago. They have a dog and two cats. I played Plasma Flower on the phone and one of the cats just placed herself on my lap and fell asleep right away and the dog couldn’t have enough of me. The dog is usually not very impressed after saying hello. :smiley:

19 Likes

today i was filled with awe while walking with my dog.

i’m so tiny compared to all the trees and sky. it was nice feeling small which in turn made my ‘problems’ feel small and insignificant.

i sometimes get thoughts that complain in the beginning of my walk and by the middle of the walk i’m enjoying the peace with my dog.

edit:

jan 26, 2021

while walking my dog i had an idea to walk a certain route and on that route i saw a handsome guy and he looked like he lived around my neighbourhood!

i felt ‘high’ a few times at work as i sat there just satisfied with my work environment.

18 Likes

Aww you have the nicest updates. My “nature is wonderful” entry is:

Today the sun was bright so I left my bedsheets out to line dry in the garden. Some birds shit on them. This is not the first time it’s happened, and so long as I, the mere human, continue to encroach upon their land, you can bet your sweet tailfeathers it will not be the last.

15 Likes

awwwh thank you lilo my friend!

your comment was the first thing i read when i woke up.

:heart:

i remember a few days ago i was using the plasma flower node while out ordering food for myself and my roommates.

i asked for veggie fried rice for myself and then realized they gave me veggie stir fry instead.

instead of being annoyed, i started to meditate on what could that mean and the first thing that popped up is “lol you haven’t been eating enough vegetables”.

Edit:

Jan 27, 2021

Plasma flower (original) makes everyone at work more relaxed, but less social.

The moment i turned plasma flower node on, we started to engage with each other more.

The interactions are definitely more meangingful.

17 Likes

plasma flower is my favourite for background ambience.

i had the deepest talks with my friend and we covered so much ground emotionally.

i feel more confident in our connection and my anxiety went away. my anxiety may come back, but i know better that what i felt was real compared to the doubts that were being thought.

15 Likes

After a month of playing plasma flower (1st version) on my phone all day long, here are some more things I can say about it:

• We’ve been working with this new client since November. Out of the 3 people we work closely with, one of them has been overtly angry/aggressive from the word go. Since playing plasma flower during all our meetings, her attitude has changed a lot. She misses some meetings but when she attends, she’s calm, friendly and cooperative.

• 12 year-old cat has got used to getting himself a rodent snack if we aren’t around or prompt enough with dishing out food. While this used to happen once a fortnight, since playing plasma flower, it’s been a daily occurrence (and one I could do, particularly because he feels inclined to share his leftovers… :roll_eyes:)

*Son#1 used to spend all his time in his room evenings and week-ends. He now spends all week-end reading on his phone in the lounge where plasma flower is playing at lowest level in background. :grin:

• We planted a new hedge in front of the house 2 weeks ago. Some new leaves are already sprouting and I could swear it has grown. Will have to go and measure it though to get accurate readings on growth rate. We also planted some fruit trees juste before Xmas and I’m going to keep an eye on them, growth and yield-wise.

As an aside, we live in an area surrounding by vineyards, both around the house and along the roads we have to take to get to the nearest town. Son#2 and I have been playing plasma flower in the car on the way to school every morning. Since we’re driving through lots of vineyards, we’ve been joking that it would be a good idea for his father and I to buy some bottles from each vineyard we’ve crossed to taste the difference between regular wine and “plasmafied” wine (purely for scientific purposes of course! :grin:)

• I play plasma flower when I shower and have had numerous positive and unexpected comments on my hair since.

I have yet to play it at night but I have the sacred flower pendant by my bed so I don’t think it’s needed.

Plasma flower has become a trusted friend and ally and I wouldn’t like to do without it.

36 Likes