The Plasma Flower

Key! Remember this especially.

13 Likes

Definitely!

I am excited to have it more and more as just being me!

5 Likes

So what is it one would do?
Observe? Enjoy?
Be?

6 Likes

Thinking happens automatically.
It’s ultimately a “field” outside of one’s control.

Not paying attention to those thoughts or giving them any inherent meaning or importance is Freedom.

Some of the satori releasing people have reached this place beyond the Satori which I call “no thoughts”

I think they would tell you that thinking is highly overrated as well.

23 Likes

True

9 Likes

Right, but that shouldn’t be a bit modified as well?
There is always a possibility of the Null no thoughts state.
More like, more elements should be present within this state for it to be Satorified :)

Mind Popping up with the elements are found, hence allowed, within the self :))

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

the tao that can be described is not the everlasting tao

I call it “no thoughts” cause one doesn’t percieve “thinking” in that state…
it’s a “label” for a state that is ineffable.
Believe they also call it “No Mind” in ancient traditions.

Again, those who have experienced it will tell you 100% it is not up for a “discussion” or rhetoric or a “description” or whatever.

It simply is. …

21 Likes

That’s a nice visual with ego being a tv channel trying to transmit their broadcast to you.

5 Likes

Highly, wouldn’t assume otherwise.
Futuristic PM will display more :)
For now, on to the node :))

2 Likes

So, I just read over 400 messages :man_shrugging::man_facepalming: With dozens of great reviews! It must be a Plasma thing…

I will save to buy this for sure :blush:

I think this is the thing to get to slowly transform the environment around me. My home is quite toxic. And someone, I think @Star mentioned people leaving :joy:

Well even better, if it boosts you and other fields… Woah :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
But wait, there’s more? :crazy_face: Connecting with you guys? A node?

Oh my, I MUST HAVE THIS :heart:
Soon, I will update it next month, this is a must have.

14 Likes

4stki3

14 Likes

Yes I’ve mentioned that about a coffee shop:)

It will do wonders in your home and family environment for sure!

11 Likes

7 Likes

Mind is ONE

2 Likes

I hope @_OM doesn’t get mad at me…

Well, I didn’t reach the next month and just got it - sorry! :partying_face:
If someone asks, we can always blame changing timelines though…

Looking forward to both review and connect with you guys! This seems quite powerful stuff!

13 Likes

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

Yay!! I (we) will be waiting for, my Fiesta mate :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cherry_blossom:

As for me… This one was going to be one of the few fields that I don’t review. Won’t say much anyway, since others have already so accurately expressed what I’m going through. Still:

Scene from one of my favorite movies in which basically, the folks gradually switch from a black and white world (and mindset) to a multicolored one… by reflecting their inner colors in it.

I’m glad that I’ve waited a little bit before getting into this Flower, maybe precisely because of this reason. Now, I may be slightly, slightly more equipped to render the process more… “interactive”.

Also, there’s this song written and sung by from one of the greatest French poets of all times. Seemingly entertaining, seemingly only about syrupy romances… but no. It’s about the recovery of our initial colors.

A song which used to make me feel a little sad. I couldn’t figure back then that there were spiritual laundry services. Couldn’t find who could do that.

It had to be a certain Captain and his rock star collaborators that I won’t name :heart:

Much gratitude…

13 Likes

so i don’t know if it’s me or just the ‘timing’, but lately i would be smelling fresh laundry around the neighbourhood while walking my dog.

i’ve been playing node point more when i’m around people and the original plasma flower when i am in my own private space.

on tuesday i asked my boss if there were any openings available for a friend. they said no, but then on wednesday we had someone suddenly and voluntarily resign.

:thinking:

12 Likes

so we use the dishwasher now!

we’ve had the dishwasher for 5+ years and we never once used it as someone said it was never attached.

we did a test run and it was in fact ready and operational. it runs like new because we literally never touched it lol.

yay, less manual dishwashing!

8 Likes

Yes this is accurate, I am experiencing something similar. This is true for people physically leaving your space when plasma flower is playing, but also on another level as all areas of life transform thanks to the new fields transforming you.
I’ve only experienced this twice before (pre SM) but that was after putting in a lot of work… And this seems to somehow feel like it is on larger scale.

12 Likes

I always LOVE your comments and reviews. for someone like me that is so visual and spatial, but at the same time so sensitive to emotions portrayed with beautiful analogies of things that awaken our senses (which you master every time) they always turn into a fairytale, they tell us a story that couldnt be explained better what all these audios can bring into our lives.

You remind me of my late Dad, there was never a day from when i was small to his death where i didnt learnt something new by the way he put words to teach me or share something with me… having ADHD growing up and being a rebel all over the place, he knew how to catch my attention, making me feel that growing, learning and changing could actually be enjoyable. You do this; and I thank you not just for making me smile remembering him but for existing and sharing your light to others.

You are beautiful!! :heart::raised_hands:t3:

17 Likes