The Plasma Flower

I don’t know exactly, but I noticed it when the neighbors started screaming again. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Not sure if anyone has tried this before or not, but it literally works for me EVERY TIME!

Whenever im stuck in traffic, i play this and it starts to clear instantly. It sort of freaks me out how good it works haha

29 Likes

That happened to me yesterday with INTERCESSION dog tag :smile::+1::scream::scream:

4 Likes

does this produce negative ions ??

No

1 Like
2 Likes

already using this, i just read the part that the whole electrosmog album which include negative ions is included here

1 Like

i dont remember reading that! Let me see?

1 Like

Ok no, only the 3G, 4G, 5G effects

It doesnt say it has the elektrosmog album in it, it says it can replace the 3g, 4g, 5g “nullify” part of the album but not about the negative ions

1 Like

the comment is “the whole elecktro smog album is included” i forgot where i read that, but anyway, ill just play the air revitalizer just in case

I just went all the way up and what i wrote above is what it says

1 Like

your far far far more energy sensitive than me, i think you can sense it if its already included in this plasma flower…

so that means, no negative ions in plasma flower

1 Like

Lol is not that darling, but im a fan of negative ions :stuck_out_tongue: plus i read everything here specially the every day fields, i just would have remembered that. But i went to check the start of this thread just in case :blush:

Tho we could def recognize the negative ions because its such a powerful effect, nobody can miss those.

Enjoy the air revitalizer, and loop it like 4 times (best if you let it playing in your room close the door go somewhere) and then come back half hour later and tell me you dont smell the room super clean and the air clean etc :handshake::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Did you mean this post:

BUT I absolutely agree with LunaMoon about Air Revitalizer. I’m still even using the oldest Negative Ions (the 30 minutes one) sometimes out of nostalgia :)))

3 Likes

Yes, thank you, that Post

the spelling of “electrosmog” thats why i cant search it hahah

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t3:

It does not include negative Ions.

1 Like

then its final

no negative ions included

Question, can you play this 2-3 times and go out through your day or do you have to keep it on loop while your with others to get that plasma effect

1 Like

that’s a perfect amount of playthroughs. the effects will last.

my personal experience is to be consistent with it.

i remember mentioning that i stopped playing this 24/7 and the effects lasted for a few days. my mistake was not playing it again once in awhile and the sense of connection i had with others went from a clear river to murky waters.

the connection is back now that i play it here and there!

11 Likes

If this can replace Elecktro Smog it is certainly to be preferred, since its action can be extended to a small town or entire district of a large city, which would essentially be reclaimed, thus also becoming a sort of preventive action. If, as you suggested in the other topic, it is played together with The Air Revitalizer, the reclamation becomes complete.

2 Likes