The Plasma Flower

Ok no, only the 3G, 4G, 5G effects

It doesnt say it has the elektrosmog album in it, it says it can replace the 3g, 4g, 5g “nullify” part of the album but not about the negative ions

1 Like

the comment is “the whole elecktro smog album is included” i forgot where i read that, but anyway, ill just play the air revitalizer just in case

I just went all the way up and what i wrote above is what it says

1 Like

your far far far more energy sensitive than me, i think you can sense it if its already included in this plasma flower…

so that means, no negative ions in plasma flower

1 Like

Lol is not that darling, but im a fan of negative ions :stuck_out_tongue: plus i read everything here specially the every day fields, i just would have remembered that. But i went to check the start of this thread just in case :blush:

Tho we could def recognize the negative ions because its such a powerful effect, nobody can miss those.

Enjoy the air revitalizer, and loop it like 4 times (best if you let it playing in your room close the door go somewhere) and then come back half hour later and tell me you dont smell the room super clean and the air clean etc :handshake::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Did you mean this post:

BUT I absolutely agree with LunaMoon about Air Revitalizer. I’m still even using the oldest Negative Ions (the 30 minutes one) sometimes out of nostalgia :)))

3 Likes

Yes, thank you, that Post

the spelling of “electrosmog” thats why i cant search it hahah

2 Likes

:point_up_2:t3:

It does not include negative Ions.

1 Like

then its final

no negative ions included

Question, can you play this 2-3 times and go out through your day or do you have to keep it on loop while your with others to get that plasma effect

1 Like

that’s a perfect amount of playthroughs. the effects will last.

my personal experience is to be consistent with it.

i remember mentioning that i stopped playing this 24/7 and the effects lasted for a few days. my mistake was not playing it again once in awhile and the sense of connection i had with others went from a clear river to murky waters.

the connection is back now that i play it here and there!

11 Likes

If this can replace Elecktro Smog it is certainly to be preferred, since its action can be extended to a small town or entire district of a large city, which would essentially be reclaimed, thus also becoming a sort of preventive action. If, as you suggested in the other topic, it is played together with The Air Revitalizer, the reclamation becomes complete.

2 Likes

Similar experience here. After playing it almost 24/7 for months, I stopped for a few days. The effect persists. However, I also have a bunch of Environmental Transformers here and there, so there must be a cumulative effect. Adding to it the outcomes of the meditation radio + the _OMaoshan radio.

According to people, I’m supposed to be living in an elite (lol) district. That’s what they keep bragging about. But when it comes to the neighborhood’s behavior, it’s everything but elite. I wish Sergio Leone was here to shoot his own remakes.

I lived in many places of the world so far, sometimes even in rocky areas, but never experienced anything like this before. The number of daily household fights are almost grotesque. People visiting my place get traumatized.

Anyway thanks to the environmental combo, there’s of course a noticeable progress. People still shout out their lungs but it takes them less time to calm down.

10 Likes

i feel like this has helped me trust my feelings and in doing so increased my understanding of my friends.

i would feel discomfort and i knew someone was going to let me know that they weren’t doing well.

examples:

• i felt anxious before work and i had this feeling that my coworker was having similar symptoms. after an hour i get a message from them that they can’t come to work which allowed me the day off to enjoy how i pleased.
  • i had plans with a group of friends, but i had a feeling of dread and a headache and knew that it was going to get cancelled by another friend. later in the day they messaged the group requesting a reschedule as there were circumstances out of their control.

the unpleasant feelings go away right after the other party reaches out like they re-owned the energy that i was holding for them.

there’s a pattern of discomfort within me that’s tied to feeling disempowered in a social setting. when i acknowledge my emotions, the people around me take action before i need to and i regain my sense of control on my schedule.

i realized that i was taught in early childhood that lying was acceptable and now i can’t tolerate it. my mom and i had an interaction with a liar today during a business transaction. we recognized their ill intentions and started to ignore them until they left. we were grateful to finish our business with another associate that treated us like family.

many past traumas resolved today just be being in the present moment.

i saw in real time how my actions inspired those around me to change behaviours they said they’ve always wanted to change but never could in the past.

overall i’m really happy with this morphic field as it helps me improve my social skills and perception!

:rose:

15 Likes

if im playing plasma flower node , is there any other benefit that i can get from “Sapien Medicine Live Radio (Meditations)” ?

With the radio meditations we are trying to raise the vibration of the whole Earth, when we connect to it we become loving energy distribution points.

So the energies can be similar but we reach way wider and becomes more powerful when the intention of many is contributing at the same time.

7 Likes

people are generally nicer towards me

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve been looping the node mode almost 24/7 for a week and a half at home. (mostly changing back and forth from the normal because I was trying to test it) Today I saw my parents actually sitting together and enjoying the tv together. The heck? I typically only see them arguing, being unhappy with each other, and doing their own stuff as they sit at different locations in the house.

I can’t think of anything else other than plasma flower contributing to this.

14 Likes

Plasma Flower is the best audio for “ATTRACTING WOMEN”?

Or what is the best audio to ATTRACT women?

Thanks.