The Plasma Flower

people are generally nicer towards me

5 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve been looping the node mode almost 24/7 for a week and a half at home. (mostly changing back and forth from the normal because I was trying to test it) Today I saw my parents actually sitting together and enjoying the tv together. The heck? I typically only see them arguing, being unhappy with each other, and doing their own stuff as they sit at different locations in the house.

I can’t think of anything else other than plasma flower contributing to this.

14 Likes

Plasma Flower is the best audio for “ATTRACTING WOMEN”?

Or what is the best audio to ATTRACT women?

Thanks.

Um, this is environmental field so I think it is unlikely. Becoming more vibrant (in energy) should cause more attraction.

5 Likes

As Vesparda said, no lol.
I have no idea which audio is the best for your purpose but I’d recommend you to read this thread instead.

1 Like

4stki3

8 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Ojas :slight_smile:

1 Like

I tend to use plasma flower more as passive field and live meds more actively while meditating (yes… the normal use of the word “active” seems opposte to meditation) receiving insights, etc

3 Likes

Same for me, for electromagnetic protection, but I fear the arrival of animals a little, while the green of my garden is very luxuriant

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

here I would like to avoid that, strange phenomena already happen with dogs after listening to Armor of Light :roll_eyes: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

you’ll be fine!

animals can also sense how you feel about them and if you leave them alone, they’ll leave you alone!

if they’re in your property, they’ll run first when you get their attention.

:rose:

4 Likes

seriously how do you have such little self awareness xD

2 Likes

around here there are already too many; excluding dogs and cats, as if to say domestic, there are pigeons, crows (which however serve to keep pigeons away) sparrows, herons, ducks, otters, but my garden was partly devastated by the mole.
However I must say that my pines are in excellent shape, despite the abundant snowfall of 7 months ago had compromised some branches, I thought they were irrecoverable and instead they are back as before

5 Likes

Haha same old story in every garden!
If you have the dragon servitor, maybe you can ask the dragon to keep the moles away :)

5 Likes

“Is it possible to learn this power?..”

:joy:

1 Like

i play this whenever i feel a disconnect in communication and understanding.

my dog and i have been staying out in the backyard more often and for longer periods of time. life just feels more peaceful and slow when we’re in our backyard.

there’s this one brave bird that has been chilling with us and one time it was barely two feet away chirping to its own tune.

i feel like such a disney princess.

:rose:

edit: the node connector is 9:11 min long and i feel like that number has quite a lot of meaning for me. at one point i felt like the didgeridoo sounds like muffled sirens coming to help.

9 Likes

4stki3

Bumping this essential field for the sale!
Get it if you don’t already have it.
Change your home, neighborhood, and the world !

31 Likes