How to be irresistibly sexy to other sex?

Charisma and Glamour.

See, every species has its own mating dance. And i’m pretty sure our dance is conversation. What’s good but also bad about this is that all parties involved must have good enough social skills to navigate through the mating dance of conversation; otherwise they mess up the dance and embarrass themselves, and fail at attracting their mate. So Social skills is one of the most key qualities a person could have, whether they’re male or female or gay or straight.

12 Likes

You should understand that women would not fall on your lap from sky. So, taking action going out and talking to people(both men and women), overall having good time will help you a lot. I guess social enjoyment aspect of Confidence sigil makes me wanna go out and meet new people and be more open to everybody.

7 Likes

Thanks.man this was beautiful.

1 Like

Jing restoration and Transmutation will help with what? Can you expound a bit. And I’ll look for that audio on your page for sure.

1 Like

Jing Restoration restores an energy that helps with being optimistic and centered in your identity.
Transmutation helps with controlling that energy a bit.
In the end it all comes down to experimenting. The beautiful thing is that this isn’t a question of if you will realize your goal, it is just about the right tool. So experiment.
There are also other helpful audios on YT, like QI women attraction and other stuff

6 Likes

Just two days ago, I had a conversation with my friend about lust. How in a way, it is a primal force of nature. This innate desire to procreate… starts becoming its own energy pattern once we hit puberty. For men, it’s the stage where the penis develops its own ‘mind’ lol.

This came up because he is in love with a girl. They live together and things are going perfect. But a part of him still desires other women. Not something he consciously does or even wants to do but the desire hits him like a tsunami washing over his body. I know the feeling just as well.

I bring this up because ‘how do I attract women/men,’ or ‘how do I get more sex’ are very common questions that we get in emails and the forum. It is a normal question to ask really. In the same way, ‘how do I lose weight’ is normal to ask. When people aren’t able to fulfil these desires, their bodies start to amplify the pressure in different ways. Some even get desperate. These desires consume some people in the way hunger consumes a starving man. The body’s biological clock starts ticking and feeling it’s running out of time to spread its seed… This isn’t unique at all to humanity. This is standard to life on planet earth lol.

So let’s talk about it. This desire of yours to become irresistibly sexy. Well, first I have to point out that… Our work won’t make you irresistibly sexy for two reasons. 1. people have different standards as to what sexy is and although you can be attractive to many people, you may not fit the standards of many others. 2. to become ‘truly‘ irresistible through fields or magick would mean to manipulate others by making them unable to resist being attracted to you. Our fields don’t impose on other people’s willpower.

But our fields can make you more attractive. You can stand out. Your vibe can be equivalent to wearing the the most dashing outfit at a club and becoming a promising prospect to the opposite sex. But none of that would matter if you don’t perceive yourself as attractive. None of it would make a difference if you don’t know how to interact with men/women. There is no way around it. If you want to be attractive, you must become attractive through refining yourself from within.

That is which is within, is the true self. Your energy is that which radiates and attracts people. Your body is an extension of your mind… It’s not the other way around. So although people will consciously judge your appearance… Subconsciously, they are judging your energy. The vibe you give off. If you dislike your appearance and character, your vibe will radiate that you do. If you don’t like yourself, then you are sending a message to the world that you aren’t likable. That’s the message that potential mates would get and uh… that’s not attractive.

And to go further down this train of thought, let’s ponder a hypothetical.

What if you had a field or a magic spell that made women unable to resist you sexually? You give off a vibe that oozes sex appeal so strongly that women would get automatically lustful for you. You go to a bar and you have a few drinks. You wait for something to happen because you are still too afraid to approach women. This night, there’s a drunk woman, relatively attractive that starts talking to you. She’s drunk so you don’t have to say much but listen. You were a bit awkward but she didn’t care cause she was doing all the talking anyway. And well… your energy is turning her on…. One thing leads to another, you both end up at her house and have sex.

You finish within 2 minutes. Disappoint her immensely. Wait a while. Go at it again and disappoint her again due to lack of experience. What happens next? She never calls you again. For you to gain sexual confidence, its best to be with someone who likes you for you and wants to explore things sexually. Casual hookups are less likely to put up with an inexperienced guy.

But now you’re a sex magnet with no confidence and little experience. So you repeat the same process and hope for the same kind of luck you had with the drunk lady that approached you. And you don’t gain more confidence. Women don’t like you. But they like the energy you wear… in the same way some girls like the chain and rolex that a rich kid wears… not the kid himself. You still aren’t likable. You aren’t growing. You are in the same situation and just dug yourself deeper.

So in essence, magick won’t truly make you irresistibly attractive. You’d be wearing clothes that don’t fit.

You want to be irresistibly attractive? Well then, you will have to find yourself irresistibly attractive. Learn to love the person you are and look at the mirror and think ‘Wow! That’s me! I am one sexy human being.’ You got to believe it. Even if other people don’t seem to, you do anyways. Because that’s the message you want to send to the world. That I love myself, I believe in myself and I know I am awesome. It’s the vibe that women/men want to feel when they look at a potential mate. That is an attractive vibe. And there are few things more rewarding than being liked for who you are.

How does one get there then? By refining yourself. Refine the mind by getting rid of the baggage that drags you down such as your limiting beliefs and attachments that prevent you from moving forward in life. Release that which prevents you from loving yourself and loving life. Accept yourself… all your flaws, all your strengths. And embrace it all with love. Meditate and become present. Become whole with yourself.

Refine the body by consistently engaging in physical exercise. Exercising the body is also an exercise of the mind because you are stretching your willpower’s ability to push through strain. In life, to succeed and push forward, we will always face the feeling of not wanting to do something. The preference to stay in the comfort zone and not have to put in too much effort to do something. Oh that feeling is the worst but you must learn to love this feeling and see it as an opportunity to stretch the mind and grow closer to being the person you want to be. If you conquer the dread, you conquer the mind.

That is the path of that we at Sapienmed would recommend. Fields aren’t shortcuts. They are tools to assist us on our paths. Attractiveness, wealth and happiness are rewards that naturally occur on the path of spiritual refinement. In the case of being attractive, wholeness radiates like light does to flies.

72 Likes

The spiritual journey is one that certainly takes time and I understand that the lustful pattern I spoke of, makes sex something of an immediate concern. Hence why, some people tend to resort to any sort of shortcut (like asking for fields to make you irresistible) to make sex happen as soon as possible. If you wear that desperation, it will get in the way of any success… But at the same time, that drive can be useful. You can use it towards to bettering yourself rather than dispersing this energy every time you masturbate.

So if you want to take a more direct approach to becoming attractive. This is what I would suggest:

1. Make it a habit to listen to these audios every single day. Ego Dissolution, Subconscious limits dissolver, confidence and Love,Gratitude. While listening to these audios, consciously accept who you are. Consciously love who you are. And when you are met with resistance in your mind (I am ugly.I’ve never gotten laid. I look like a burnt thumb, ext…), you observe these emotions and accept them and let them go. And then feel love for yourself.

It will at some point feel hopeless as your ego keeps rejecting these feelings of worth that you are instilling in yourself but if you keep doing this daily, you will inevitably prevail and begin to gain the self worth that you deserve.

1. Exercise. Not only is it healthy and necessary for balance in the body and mind but exercise makes you naturally more attractive. Being fit energetically radiates that you take good care of yourself and have good willpower. A fit body is just sexy in general too. A great trick to do while exercising… is to have a mantra (best to focus on just one) prepared for the session such as ‘I am confident’ or ‘I love myself’ and while exercising, repeat this mantra and feel it with all the strength you put into each set. You are willing this affirmation to actualize within you rather quickly. You can even listen to ego dissolution in the background at the same time which would make it work even faster.

2. Learn your style. Women tend to be more conscious of this and find a style that accentuates their face and body and stick to it. They find the right make up and outfits that compliment their beauty. Most men…. do not do this. But… this is a good thing. Because if you are well dressed and groomed, you will immediately stand out.

For one, grooming is extremely essential. This shouldn’t even be advice but just common sense. But a lot of men don’t care so much and don’t groom themselves well at all. You should get haircuts regularly or learn to shape up your hair on your own. Shower daily and use good deodorant and great perfume if you go out. Such basic things are often ignored by people who have trouble attracting other people.

So, find your style. I can’t tell you how to dress because everyone has a style that compliments them best. One that you prefer and fits your personality. Men, I would suggest reading these two articles and do more exploration on your own. Finding your own style and essential tips for beginners. I can’t give much advice in that aspect for ladies because… I’m not a lady lol. But if you feel unattractive, all these things apply to ladies as well. There’s definitely a style (makeup, clothes, hair, ext) that accentuates your beauty out there. Just gotta do the research.

Our physical appearance represents ourselves to the world. Taking care of that and ensuring we look as presentable as possible goes a long way of making us attractive. Regardless of this, don’t fall into the trap of depending on physical beauty. Inner beauty is pure and not related to physical appearance. It is unconditional love of your body, spirit and mind, no matter the condition it is in. That being said, you want to be attractive, it pays to be presentable.

1. There are many different qualities that make someone attractive. Start working on yours. It could be a talent. It can be something you know a lot about. It can be anything. But an attractive person does what he/she loves and does it well. Being well versed in something gives you a lot to talk about. People love those who are passionate about things and show dedication to them. It makes them more interesting. What can make you interesting? Expand on that. Not cause you want to be attractive but because these are things you enjoy doing! Do more of what you enjoy and you will be a more interesting person.

2. If you want an attractive vibe… Charisma & Glamour, Unconditional You & Attract Love will make you more attractive & approachable. Doing this before socializing can certainly help. (oxytocin on occasion is great too)

3. Left the hardest part for the last but it is the most important one. Socializing. If you work on the first 4 of these steps, then socializing will begin to become a lot easier as your confidence will have risen. But even then, a part of you tends to freeze up when you are to speak to someone you are attracted to. Why is this? Talking to them is outside your comfort zone. All the doubts start to creep in and your heart beats to an anxious rhythm. There is only way to confront this and overcome it.

Practice. As much as possible. Because of covid, you can’t go to a meetup (meetups.com) and meet other people of similar interests an socialize with them. But you can go on omegle and socialize with random people… endlessly. Sure, many of those conversations may end up being awkward and whatnot and it’s not the same as being in person but… you’re going to get much more comfortable talking to people. Each awkward encounter, is a deeper swim outside the comfort zone. To get to a level of comfort where you feel free when socializing, you have to push through that strain your body/mind give you when you are socializing. This is the only way. And…. You’re never going to see these omegle people again anyways. So not much pressure there.

Basic tips for socializing:

1. Raise your energy level somehow before socializing. If you can listen to charisma and glamour then great. But coffee or other energy audios (ojas for example) will increase your charisma. Charisma is more so often the result of confidence and high energy. (You can listen to the audios to make your vibe more attractive as well. Unconditional you, attract love and charisma/glamour)

2. Listen. Listen intently to what a person is saying. WANT to listen. If you desire to hear the person out, you will make them feel good talking to you. Ask questions that make them go deeper into whatever they are saying. People like to feel heard and there are rarely any good listeners out there in conversation… If you’re a good listener, you’re already a good conversationalist.

Extra tip: Look up a list of interesting questions online and remember some of them… And ask interesting questions that you also would have great answers to. Ask those questions! People love a good question. Keep in mind to not get too deep early on but try to keep it fun and light in the beginning (entertainment, hobbies, travel, ext). That helps people open up.

1. Share things about yourself too. When you listen intently to someone, they’ll usually start to like you and want to get to know you too. If something they say while you are listening is relatable, share that as well (after you fully listen and comment on what they said). Try to steer the conversation towards things they are interested in and that you happen to be interested in as well. Get comfortable in expressing yourself. There’s a lot that you’d love to say that you never do because it’s all hidden behind your fears.

2. Ask yourself this question… Do you ever think about a weird thing someone said or whatnot? No. Nobody thinks about weird things you said or did either. The main person who judges you is YOU. If you worry that people will judge you, it’s more than likely its you that judging yourself. Look, I know its hard to let go and be in the moment. But it’s important to understand these things because this awareness can help disperse the limiting thoughts your ego starts to shoot at you in social moments.

I can go on forever with advice on how to be more attractive or how to socialize but that wouldn’t make you any better prepared. These are simple guidelines that have probably been said in hundreds of articles in the internet(except for the audio recommendations lol). You will be better prepared when you start to take action and work on yourself. I know that you want results right away but if you are desperate, then you’ll direct all your willpower to making these changes to become a more attractive person.

69 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

To add another way of communication is to watch streamers with less than 10 viewers.

Stream yourself!

4 Likes

See? This is what a tagged you.

Always such a clear in depth beautiful explanation.

11 Likes

To add some unconventional tips to what Sammy has already written above:

• You can speed up the process of learning to be more social by listening to subliminals on being a great sales person, communication, empathy, talking skills, confidence, being charming like James Bond etc.

• Stay away from any of those toxic Incel/Femcel forums where they blame insufficient looks on everything. Looks do matter, but as Sammy explained, the major part of your attraction is the energy vibe that you give off. The Soul Restoration audios can be of great help here to bring you back to your natural attractive energy level.

• Wear the Intercession tag so that advanced being can help you with your progress.

• If the urge hits you, you don’t necessary need to repress it like some weird nofap forum would recommend you, neither do you need to go to some weird adult website full of negative entities leaching of your aura while you “pleasure” yourself.
    Instead you can learn lucid dreaming and have your sexual adventures there.
    Or you learn astral travel and find an astral companion to experience what real energetic sex feels like. Of course, astral travel is not easy to achieve, but most people who have experienced astral sex mostly lose interest in physical sex anyways…

• If you cannot yet do any of the above and the urge hits you, let’s say like right now, then listen to Ojas and Transmutation of Lower Basal Energies.

• Once you’ve became “irresistibly sexy”, do not commit to the first person that “took your virginity”. Learn to date peope who have also high self esteem and have a life going on for themselves. Avoid gold diggers and pickup-artists. Do not marry the state - the state doesn’t care about your relationship happiness, only about who pays the bills. Ideally, claim from your Higher Self, that you are ready to meet your soulmate or a twin flame. Then enjoy life together.

19 Likes

Umm @Dreamweaver Sammy is at it again with the long post :crazy_face:.

Jokes aside this was a great read, Sammy.

I love the idea of using a mantra while working out, now that I think about it I would unconsciously chant “you got this, let go… Come on this ain’t nothing” right before hitting my next set perhaps some loving chants would help my overall well being.

I’m Definitely taking home “finding something you’re passionate about.”.

7 Likes

Sometimes I seriously feel like someone stole my notes and schedule lol

Those are very great tips, thank you to all of you. There are some real gems there

4 Likes

On point like always :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::ok_hand:t2:

5 Likes

For audio that nobody seemed to suggest and is powerful type in yt POTENT Sexual Attraction ‘Om Kroom Lingaya Om’ Mantra Energised 108x,it is from Spirituality zone channel and the creator makes powerful stuff so check him out definitely.
I just read Sam`s advice and I will share personal experience 2 weeks ago when I unexpectedly went to a club,wearing fucking Crossfit t shirt and jeans.So there I am getting into the vibe of techno music dancing(more like spontaneos movement that is hilarious to watch) and I was sober.At first I felt anxious like all people here are dressed up,drinking or snorting speed,while there I am black sheep.Half an hour later,I am carefree and just enjoying the music.Then I notice hot girl close to me,occasionally giving me the looks.I ask my female friend to observe her a bit and see if I am right.3 minutes later friend is basically pushing me to go dance with her.Long story short we had a good time,got her Instagram and u would say this is ideal I got the girl thanks to my vibe.But now comes the part which u wouldnt expect.Last year when texting a girl I would think deeply about each message I send,optimal message to get her so to say.That would work in short term but soon enough I would get bored of wearing a mask and it would crumble.So with this girl I texted like showing my true self,no pretending,or showing my masculinity.Guess what-she left me on seen when I assked her out.This isnt the first time I “get” the girl but as soon as we start texting or go out,she will realize I am this funny,small ego,easy going energetic guy who talks fast.I noticed that thanks to meditation and later on other stuff,my masculine traits which got me girls before,pretty much subsided,and now I like learning from people,having meaningful conversations,being equal with everyone,laughing with my heart fully and making jokes on my account,plus what I said above.Majority of girls in my city or even country,dont find that type of guy attractive and that is the sad truth about it,so I stopped chasing girls and I believe I will meet the girl with whom my current self will resonate
TLDR:As @SammyG said even if u attract the girl(considering u have good social skills),take into consideration u might not be the type of person she would wanna spend time with and vice versa.Once u realize that,then the true goal becomes,attracting the right girl for u,and not dozen of hot girls.

7 Likes

I remember your post about getting the girls number :slight_smile:

What do you mean by masculine traits?
There are levels of this, the lowest one is what is described at “toxic” (yeah I know I don’t like this expression either… it’s way overused).
But on higher levels you have someone honest, reliable, confident, someone who is happy with himself and treats others with respect… someone people can count on - think of the archetype of the father, the leader (Emperor :).
These are also masculine traits ;)

8 Likes

Yeah this is that chick.Well for example women love it when the guy takes charge,they meet for a date and he says we will go there.And I am like-well I dont care as long as there isnt much noise so u can choose.Then in most cases girl will find it hard to decide so in the end I will make a decision and she will go along,it would be optimal if I had a specific place in mind from the start,but that is just me.I have a feeling

Hmmm wel I feel like majority of girls in my country want between what I am and that lowest level,so basically some moderation.Example:Girls love playing games where they test u,masculine guy will either get caught up in the game and utilising his masculinity he will pass the test,since it is all about confidence.I on the other hand I find those shit tests distasteful and wont bite the bait so to say(except if I actually like her test/game),like she gives me the bait and I just ignore it.So in their eyes I look like geek who talks fast(even though I am in no way pushover),has interest in stuff most of the population doesnt even know about or even cares(in case of spiritual stuff doesnt even believe).Now thankfully I have female friends,some I met in Uni,some are from childhood and they all find me enjoyable to hang out with,so I know this isnt something bad which I need to change.One repated phrase I would hear from them when I used to talk about how crazy it ended with ex chicks,and they would see how drained I am cuz of toxic relationship-U are just too good for them,it`s a shame u let urself be with those kinds of bitches who dont appreciate u.In a few months it will be almost a year since I was in relationship and I am overalll happier than before.After discovering Sapien in September last year I started rly loving being on my own,once I saw progress from healing all those old emotional wounds and scars I got from previous girls.I think that if u use Sapien’s audios in a right way,targetting important stuff for well being,u will find wholeness in urself just as I did.Once that happens u realize majority of the need for partner stems from need to fill hole in urself. Shit I rambled on too much

4 Likes

All this happened with that audio? Wow. I also got it recommend by a friend :)):blue_heart:

Yeah I get it with the playing games part, I don’t know how old you are but it’s also an age thing… I remember how I felt with my bf when I was 18-19 and looking back I was insecure/immature so while I didn’t play games (at least not on conscious level), I was not happy. And I was always described as mature/serious so I guess average is even more immature.
All I can say is try to find someone a bit more mature (not necessarily older).
Also some people just get stuck on that playing games level for their whole life, better avoid those people. 🤷

And yes, there is such a thing as too easy going :sweat_smile:
Maybe have a list of “favourite places”, perhaps some that you also have some nice stories about :slight_smile:
Being too easygoing can be perceived as indecisive, which is not a very attractive trait, but sounds like you know that.

2 Likes

That energized mantra and abundance by sapien yeah.