The Plasma Glass Skin

I get more than bonuses with all the free audios i ( and everyone else) have access to :nerd_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Did somebody see any improvements on the neck so far? Stay healthy everyone!!!

2 Likes

My neck looks fine as is because I am young but something unusual I noticed right away after listening to it for a few days just a few times each day is when I go outside I can really feel the hot sun on my neck, meaning it became more sensitive and I’m going to guess it is from the retinol effect. Nothing major but can confirm is does work fast on the neck as well whatever it is doing. Face though I saw noticeable improvements in acne on face within only a couple days. Also fast improvements in fine lines and skin looks more lifted.

13 Likes

That sounds nice!!! Personally, I’m sitting a lot of time in front of my desk, so I want to prevent any kind of what’s considered as a ‘Tech neck’. I’m still young, but It’s always better to get ahead of possible issues. Thank you for your reply, @Anon1. Be well!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good idea and you’re welcome, take care

1 Like
8 Likes

Does it help with minor discoloration? Thanks for your reply!!! Stay healthy everyone!!!

2 Likes

Yes, it does. I actually stopped by to report this kind of result lol.

My father’s been using the field for a little less than 2 months (just like me). I noticed some slight improvement on his discolored areas already. See the retionol and alpha lipoic acid effects of the field.

Side note: as stated in the description, the formula used in the field is a gentle one. However, there may be some mild irritation/sensitivity in some cases, as reported by @Anon1. What we do with my father is to complement with Amniotic Membrane Healing Pod and Essence of Holy Basil and Honey because of their skin balm aspect + Glutathione sometimes, which is always a good option for skin unification (beside its other benefits).

Stay healthy and shiny too :)

26 Likes

do any of you all still use the face lift field in combination with plasma glass skin? or is it an improvement upon it or similar? just curious cause I use plasma glass skin and I’m looking to add something to restore some fat in my face and some lifting and I pondered that or stem cells to face scalp and neck (wondering if smart stem cells would also do the trick over time).

I do use @Maoshan_Wanderer stack previously mentioned

Plasma Rich Bath x3
Plasma Glass Skin x3
Microcurrent x3
Facial symmetry x3
Carboxotherapy x3
and for some reason I tag on Amniotic membrane healing pod for all body coverage ( open to suggestions for softer body skin recovery…)

and Gluthathione sparingly here and there but ultimately really wanting a suggestion for LIFT on the face and cheeks I guess. I appreciate you all sharing your experiences…

7 Likes

When I was young, chickenpox caused pits and scars. Will this help?

1 Like

Since no one has replied yet: the ones in your current list seem already enough. Some members like SilverZuzu have reported a lifting effect with Plasma Glass and I notice that as well. The description refers to youthifying effects, which imply a reshaping/lifting of the face anyway.

Carboxytherapy is also said to have an effect on fibroblasts involved in the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, elastin, etc. = elements emphasized in:

However, this :arrow_up: + the one below:

can be indeed used for maintenance, not necessarily every day (Sammy has talked about it in the FB webinar). I still do, sometimes.

Skin Regeneration, Far Infrared and possibly the Experimental Psoriasis Treatment would perhaps be good options in your case. Along with those already cited (Glutathione, Amniotic Pod, Holy Basil and Honey, etc.).

10 Likes

Review:

Being out today with friends they have been complimenting my skin (seeing me without a mask)

But let me say it again:

Im nuts when it comes to my skin so ive been taken care of it always and a lot, my skin has always looked healthy, so for me getting compliments as to:

Wow, your skin is so pretty what you do?

Tells me all i can confirm about these skin fields haha

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

I honestly dont notice anymore or i dont know what field does what but i just know it looks healthy and thats enough for me living in the hot Caribbean :sparkling_heart:

21 Likes

This does fast for me

4 Likes

So I’ll be honest, I put off buying this but kept feeling called back to it so I finally decided to try.

This field is truly legendary. I love it so much. Felt it powerfully from the first listen and it’s now been a week. My skin has not looked this amazing since I was a little girl. Through puberty I got so many scars and discolorations, enlarged pores and though I stopped having cystic acne ages ago, I continued to have areas that just seemed congested deep under the skin and nothing ever treated it. The best my skin has ever looked before now was earlier this year when I was using a really expensive skin care regimen twice daily, but I prefer a simpler routine.

Well, after one week of plasma glass, my skin is glowing. I already see scars filling in. My skin tone looks more even. My skin looks rejuvenated and healthy. My pores appear to be shrinking and looking less congested in my cheeks. Also, I’ve always had combination skin with both really oily patches and really dry sections. Now my facial skin just feels uniform and healthy all over.

I’ve tried the other fields for skin and face with decent results, but nothing close to this!

36 Likes

Yes this is a great field. Happy for you!

17 Likes

Has anyone seen good improvement with smoothing/lifting the area above the eyelid/below the eyebrow with this field?

1 Like

A little bit but more with microcurrent

But i did see a big difference when added Dark circles as suggested by @anon37166570 ! Thank you!

6 Likes

Agree with all of the above!

8 Likes

Interesting. I would never have thought of Dark Circles since I don’t have those. I’ll give it a try, Thank You both!

4 Likes

Neither have I. But reading the description made me see other benefits.:slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes