The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

It kind of feels like I have more energy over time with this

3 Likes

My pleasure bro!

11 Likes

Me too!

7 Likes

Finally, you got there :blush: yes keep just these 2 audios and you will get something and then you will know :wink:

10 Likes

Organ restoration audios are good for handling the pain caused by the detox.

8 Likes

For those looking for a more direct approach to using this for healing.

New Release - Plasma Protocol

13 Likes

Now I’m wondering what happens if you do something like this:

• Torsion
  • Flower of Life
  • Plasma
  • Kundalini
  • Hakuin / Grounding
13 Likes

This one needs a feed on his own.

Cheers :pray:
Will try to include the Flower of Life in that process, filling the Void with those pure vibrations

Other tip for you guys: DON’T neglect the Automated Grounding with it, it’ll make all integrations much faster. I’ve just looped it 3 times intuitively after feeling spacey for two days, so MUCH better.
Also plenty of Water, but this one is common sense :D

16 Likes

One thing I have just intuited thanks to @anon22855873’s post above.

According to many tradition the direct way to Enlightenment is through Silence / Stillness, meditating on the I Am / Presence until the Presence of Source / God / Divine Love & Wisdom is Recognized (En-LIGHT-enment).

Then build a working loving Relationship with your True Self.

The Torsion field is basically saving you YEARS of Meditation pulling you into that Void/Stillness where the Divine Presence can Manifest into your Reality.
Which is then Powered through your Intent and the Plasma Light & Grounding (Grounding = Anchoring those Divine Frequencies into Physical Matter Reality) mouhahaha…

Where will this Community go in the upcoming months? :innocent: :crazy_face: :rocket:

41 Likes

thankyou

2 Likes

its kinda confusing though lol

5 Likes

All you need to know is that its one of the best fields that have been released and it will help you heal nearly anything quickly.

Put it in your stack with Automated grounding.

10 Likes

yeah, thank you very much. does this help with manifesations aswell?

3 Likes

I always had a fascination with Atlantis, and was wondering if most of its community was filled with enlightened beings before they sunk down to the depths of the ocean :innocent: Would be nice to see what a whole group of awakened people can do together

10 Likes

Could this field caused me to have really trouble falling asleep (last night i was trying to fall alseep for 5h)?

6 Likes

Yes, someone mentioned the same problem, and it is recomended not to listen before sleep at night

3 Likes

Me too. I could not sleep at night.

it is best to not sue it before sleeping

2 Likes

Thank you guys, I’ll keep that in mind.

4 Likes

Use Cosmos volt at night before bed, that will make you sleep like a baby, Plasma is way too much before going to bed so best mornings or afternoons etc.

17 Likes

Also guys sapienns deep sleep helped me a lot. Btw clifet what does cosmos volt doing for you ?

2 Likes