The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

lol, almost an exact repeat of what I said to Dreamy and @Maoshan_Wanderer on initial testing…but it lasted several hours!

Nawww.

21 Likes

@_OM can you give a tl;dr for this😃

6 Likes

I like this commend. You are drowning in the ocean of energy. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

no.
It’s too important for tl;dr.

You can read the testimonials link for a “general idea” but this field has way more applications than even given in the testimonials and understanding it will lead to much spiritual, emotional, mental, physical growth

32 Likes

Yup… this field is something else!

12 Likes

Well

I guess there is no point in using “pretty please” now

4 Likes

:scream: :scream: :rofl: :rofl:

12 Likes

Pretty sure some interesting stacks are going to develop on here soon with all these new fields!! Exciting times!!

25 Likes

Check out the Torsion Field thread
Get some more ideas over there and feel free to click on the links and dive into the rabbit hole.
Yes, Dan Winter is hard to understand but simply hearing the ideas grows your consciousness.
Said that allll the way back here… :wink:

35 Likes

Dan is certainly one of the few people I listen to as well!

10 Likes

does this field boost negentropy?

8 Likes

yes

8 Likes

does this mean that I will experience more flow states and be more in the present moment?

13 Likes

that seems likely.

14 Likes

10 Likes

Already available to download from here

The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

Amazon
Apple

12 Likes

What the use of this​:sunglasses::sunglasses: @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

Honestly, i think this field cured my sickness completely lol

Was at the end of a flu/cold or something, took a little nap after listening to this and the æther field twice (felt crazy man!) And im finally good! :’)

I can’t wait to see how all these new goodies translate in the gym! :grinning:

Thanks Captain!

36 Likes

Of course it did!
Thanks for the testimonial!

19 Likes

Okay i can say this is amazing- i wake up 4am everyday but today the energy and mindset was like a smooth flow of water. Just calm yet a certain electricity to it. Also my stomach was bit weird recently and seems cured randomly!

Can we listen more than once?

16 Likes