The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

All the power to you!

7 Likes

Dear sir, are you using PLASMA PROTOCOL

2 Likes

Yes of course. Why?

1 Like

Plasma protocol (gumroad) AND
The Plasma LIGHT, Infrasound Bioactive Beach(patreon)

BOTH ARE SAME??

1 Like

no💜

2 Likes

No.

New Release - Plasma Protocol (Paid)

New release : The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach (Free)

They use similar fields but are different.

8 Likes

I started with 2 min/day of Plasma Light in A.M. and 2min./day Cosmo_Volt at night. Both followed by 1-2X Auto. Grounding. When I could tolerate it better I increased in 20-30 sec. increments. I am now up to 5 min. of each every day and am on my way to further increases!

14 Likes

Out of curiousity, what do you feel when you feel like it’s time to stop?

6 Likes

Usually tingling and increased pain in my right hip,buttock, thigh and in my pelvis and lower spine. To the point of not being able to sit down comfortably. (I have a desktop computer, no smartphone so need to sit down)

7 Likes

Interesting! Sorry of you wrote it somewhere already, but do you have an existing condition in that area that you know of / that you have an issue with anyway? Or do you just experience it due to this audio?

4 Likes

No, I have existing problems in those areas and chronic pain in those areas. (Tendonitis of the buttock, hip and thigh-that is now after 1 1/2 yrs chronic and Alkylosing Spondylitis of the spine and pelvis and inflamed ligaments.)

5 Likes

May this sink in for a few seconds in your mind :boom: :boom:

"A scientifically controlled study conducted by German researchers at the University of Kassel has shown that while the chest area of an average person emits only 20 photons of light per second, someone who meditates on their heart center and sends love and light to others emits an amazing 100,000 photons per second. That is 5000 times more than the average human being.
Numerous studies have also shown that when these photons are Infused with a Loving and Healing Intent, their Frequency and Vibration Increases to the point where they can literally change matter, heal disease, and transform negative events.
The Heart also loves, feels, thinks and remembers and communicates with other hearts. It stores information and continually with each beat pulses this information through the body. It is far more than what modern science would have you believe. "

• Terri Morehu
    excerpt from The Age of Unity Series

"When phase conjugate implosion becomes most broad spectral, most harmonic inclusive‐ that we see the negentropy, the regenerative ‐ psychokinesis of bliss.

This is why the perfect ‘flame in the mind’ – longitudinal conjugation – is a ‘cool flame’ , a ‘fire that does not consume’.

This is the definition of non‐destructive compression.

This longitudinal (sometime incorrectly labeled‐ ‘scalar’) EMF component created by perfect fractal conjugate embedding‐ again implosive and negentropic‐ which is the fabrication of the gravity wave (from the DNA to glandular bliss):
‘only love bends the light‐ so only love creates’." Dan Winter

The Plasma light + Sapien Medicine live meditation is indeed the perfect match :sparkling_heart::person_in_lotus_position:

29 Likes

New test = super success :sunglasses::face_with_hand_over_mouth::purple_heart:

3 days so far right after waking up:

SLR x 1
Plasma light x 2
The Star being experience x 1
Slow down the perception of time x 2 (experimental… heck is not experimental with Plasma)

Im trying to experiment not listening to automated grounding after so i can see how all that energy expands other purposes not for the body per se.

Right after the star being experience i literally feel im being shout out into the space :joy: i feel floating, i feel extremely loved and safe, i feel like a bright star shining wide and far.
After the Slow down the perception of time i just feel like i am infinite, like theres no limit for anything, like i can do anything and all i do ( which has been a lot i cant believe it) gets a touch of light and the result of whatever task seems soooo easy to achieve, Healing meditations have been more powerful ( its the last thing i do after dinner, wait some time then i do it) i put the intention of using all the extra energy left into that healing meditation, if i feel i still have too much after then i ask my EES to store it for me to release when i ask him. :relieved::relieved::relieved:

One thing tho… i feel very spacy At times :sweat_smile: but because i have a list of things i want to do then i pull myself down to earth to keep going, soo in the next 3 days i am going to add the automated grounding one at the end and see if that helps without cutting the night extra energy i am using for healing, if i feel that it does cut it then ill try adding the unstoppable will one and compare. :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

Nice experimentation and testimonial. Thanks!

5 Likes

(thread for self reference)

My experience with the field in the 1st week of listening

7th day: I saw multiple people in the thread saying they saw ghosts after this field…well I dreamt of one errr two actually. I’ve never had this kind of a dream, like the movie Inception or like the Russian dolls. I was in one dream then woke up to “reality” within that 1st dream w the ghosts. Turns out that reality was a dream too, then I woke up to “my reality”, in my bed. THEN I woke up from that too. So 3 dream in dreams. All these dreams kept trying to suck me in & I went into a kind of sleep paralysis (I’ve had many SPs over the years esp in 12th grade) I woke up eventually.

8th day: in the 1st sesh: field playing in bg, suddenly an obscure memory resurfaced from 5 years ago. It was a benign part of a memory my mind had shoved deep down to protect me.

2nd sesh: field was already on for the past 30 min, I felt pressure on my eardrum exactly like when you’re in an airplane & your hearing feels faded a bit. Then I felt this energy like a worm made of only static electricity crawling under my skin from my right cheekbone, down to the spot right in front the ear where it kept buzzing & ringing like it buzzes after a tight slap. Then I felt my arms kinda giving away like fatigue after youve lifted weights & that dull throbbing pain & buzzing cos your circulation in the arm has been cut out for too long. Also felt same needle pricking sensation in front part of my scalp. Yea no I couldn’t take any more so I stopped the field & later slept & had an anxious dream.

10 Likes

Use emotional release and/or Amygdala healing after plasma.

8 Likes

More goodness…like this format… Thanks for the detailed reports @Escapingeinstellung

7 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions!

4 Likes

really? because I see things moving around through my eyes but never thought of something else than fatigue symptoms

1 Like

Yeah I read at least 3 comments about ghosts in this thread. I was not very excited about that possibility.

1 Like