The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

As pain reliefer what would you guys recommend , this plasma, , Mstate, flower, cosmo or all ??

I am sick sometimes of taking pills for reliefs because I sometimes according to drastic changes of weather have headaches and sensitive teeth aches, …yeah maybe it sounds rediculouse, but it’s like my body can sense when weather is going to change and I have some bad pains according to it🙄

:sos:

4 Likes

Cosmo works very well for me.

10 Likes

Update (Original Post):

It’s basically gone

Usually my wrist is in a bit of pain when I do push ups, My left one ( the one that had the big cyst) doesn’t hurt at all, the right one needs a bit more work.

26 Likes

17 Likes

Or it’s

add SPIRITUAL

16 Likes

New Release - Get Plasma Light Field for Your Environment

4 Likes

Plasma… Flower… For Environment? :open_mouth: Fantastic but it makes everyone within the room when the field is playing, they will soon be able to see the ghosts!! :star::star::star::star::star:

3 Likes

And sometimes at night, i can see my nympho spirit. This is a little description of what nympho spirit is.

Fantastic Plasma Light field. :rose:

2 Likes

I’m wondering if this would mitigate the negative effects of the SARMS fields? ie reversing depletion (entropy) of the receptors and elevated long term cancer risk (ultimate entropy). I’m thinking using them with impunity would certainly lead to amazing gainz and cutting… I’m sure that’s just wishful thinking though. However, an increase from 2-3 times to 5-6 times daily might be feasible?

12 Likes

@abro out here shooting the big brain ideas!

IQ2000 comment.

Imagine 6x Cardarine and stenabolic… what fat?

9 Likes

Now we just need a willing pioneer / plasmonaut :thinking::raising_hand_man::grin:

15 Likes

… the question…

Us two, if we collapse the polarity between the SARMS field/I will it affect us way deeper and therefore we need to be more careful :face_with_monocle:

I guess I’ll let you know haha

3 Likes

@_OM Can we combine plasma feild from YouTube with sigils from book of long life and living

2 Likes

sure

4 Likes

How about using ‘The tree experience’ from Dreamseeds for grounding?

5 Likes

Good idea!
Try it and let us know.

4 Likes

I would like to share the results of Plasma + ISRIB + Fat to Stem cells on an old aunt of mine.
She is 89. She has severe arthritis in both knees , she also fell and broke her hip about 3 years ago.
She is very lucid and a retired medical doctor highly intelligent and good observer.
She started by listening the Fat to stem cells when it first came out. she felt immediately the benefits and was able to move for the first time even without the walking frame.
She still had problems with other activities as was showering on her own since She had to get into the bathtub which is high for her, in order to shower. After a couple of listens of Plasma and ISRIB fields she went into the bathtub without calling for help. Next day she was unable to listen to the fields but she repeated her shower again without help and with more ease! She says that she thinks that the effect had been sustained and even incremented even though she hadn’t listened to the fields after the first day! She is still listening and still enjoying the effects. If I have further news I will update! She is impressed by the talent of @Captain_Nemo and very grateful for the fields!!

54 Likes

89 hopefully going on 20

I am really thankful for her progress, good job! @intent

53 Likes

Thank me?? Thank YOU !!! :smile: I will tell her of your wish of going on 20 !!!

20 Likes

It was very calming. I felt a few sensations in my feet and then got all hungry and sleepy.

8 Likes