The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

Maybe there is something in this working differently for men vs women as someone wrote above (?).

Here is my completely subjective experience.
I feel like in order for this to work well, for me personally, I need to drop most other audios.
When I was on holiday I basically only used this field because of lack of time (this + neg jing) - that was the only time I would notice the “bathroom effect”, I would see myself in the mirror getting slimmer day by day.
That is partly because I skipped meals and I didn’t feel like eating, I felt full and slightly nauseous, I had no appetite. If it wasnt for my friends I would have skipped even more meals.

When I added my normal fields again, I didnt notice this anymore.
Of course it is not a double blind tested study, but my hunch is that for me personally this field is quite energy intensive and I can only really listen to a few other audios if I want this to work well.

Now I have another physical focus (my hair), and now that I am using those audios and the spiritual ones (mainly blueprint, LVG, alchemical holy light), I don’t really feel/notice effects of this field much compared to older audios like the metabolism boost + thermogenic weight loss.

But again… this is really just my take based on my experience.

10 Likes

Important PSA about Weight.

Unless one is a competitive boxer, MMA artist, wrestler, etc., Ie someone who has to reach a definitive weight requirement, focusing on one’s weight loss is a marketing gimmick.

One needs to unlearn that antiquated mode of health measurements, and start focusing on inches/cm loss/gain.

Attempting to lose weight?
Stop stepping on a scale and buy some measuring tape and start keeping track of the various body parts measurements. Ie upper arm, under rib cage, waist, hips, upper legs…

Ladies: By now, you already know certain times of month can lead to hormonal changes that can lead to added water retention, etc.
So one needs to keep that in mind when averaging out the changes overtime.

Same goes for those focusing on “weight gain”.
Start focusing on measurements increases.
Eating a meal of salty carbs and drinking lots of water can add literal pounds of weight on a scale in a few hours. One neither put on that much fat and/or muscle in that time.
That’s all water weight and useless for determining anything.

So back to averaging… Unless one has 24 hours to fit into that special outfit (again if that’s the case, one should be focusing on loosing inches thru water loss), then one needs to get into the habit of measuring inches/cm in terms of averages from week to week.
Not from day to day.

28 Likes

Same I was about to get it because it’s for fat loss but I guess it wasn’t as good as the other ones:(

1 Like

Maybe muscle beyond limits would be better for fat loss?

Lol, if you got a discount from a guy who was offering this audio. You’re not allow to complain if it doesn’t work.

genral message

4 Likes

Yes, I agree on that! Stopped using scale 20 years ago.
And also, take several measurements on each bodypart. My ” mistake” was that I took meassurement at the middle of my thigh. But where I lost fat so far is beneath, just above the knee. Would estimate that to be a reduction with 1.5 inch.
Same with upper arms… took meassure at the middle of it but is slimmer beneath and above. The fat loss is up until now, more prominent around the arm pits. ( reduced a cup size).
It’s easy to have focus on a specific body part that might be annoying but the weight loss starts somewhere else.

15 Likes

Yes exactly.
Meant to add this.

Many time, the place everyone wants to lose fat from… is often the last/slowest place to lose that fat/inches.

So on top of checking a scale and hoping to lose fat from ie. the stomach area, one is putting on muscle in addition to losing fat (plus the above water weight fluctuations) and doesn’t notice. Meanwhile, they are losing several inches of fat in the other areas of their body without noticing.

Yep. This too.

7 Likes

You’re right _Om I didn’t see weight loss that way.
Like you said fat can get lost in areas you didn’t expect and pay no attention to.

When I fasted for a few days, it was not particularly noticeable in the stomach area. It felt to the touch on my shoulders. my bones in this area (acromion) seemed more visible.

6 Likes

I just wanted to chime in here and remind us that, thanks to these fields, we can also lose some of the fat that surrounds our internal organs. (can be a good thing!) We don’t usually see any of that fat (but it’s there). Plus that fat tends to be dense (meaning it weighs more, ml. for ml., on the scale) than the more visible subcutaneous fat.

13 Likes

@Captain_Nemo When should we play the new Gila Monster’s Drool with this? After oxidised?

3 Likes

anywhere /time placement
its usually best a little bit before a meal
10 or 20 mins.

19 Likes

Awesome thanks for this! So excited to try

3 Likes

Feels like
:christmas_tree: :gift: :grinning:

I just realized than youuu

8 Likes

Oh man thank you so much for re adding this :-)

1 Like

Ooh something new to try out. Thanks Captain.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for adding this! I did some research and I’m familiar with the pharmaceutical version of semaglutide ( a friend of mine recently
lost a TON of weight on that). Will this be ok for someone with hypoglycemia to use?

5 Likes

i am not sure, and wont suggest it, because it may induce temporary hypoglycemia a bit a well.
(it has been used to help with diabetes)

11 Likes

Can it be used separately?

1 Like

each one can be used separately
they do not depend on each other
but can compound each other.

13 Likes

Wait! What?!

(Thanks, Cap’n!)

11 Likes