The Torsion Field (æther)

That makes a lot of sense. I would do it put am not ready for it right now, maybe another time.

thank you for your explanation

1 Like

Dear sir

How many times a day should I listen Torsion field

I am currently listening

Deep aura cleansing

Then

Twice
From energetic alchemy
Jing
Chi
Shen
Microcosmic

Then twice

Internal alchemical crucible

And in the morning

3 times
Essence of mantras

And when do You recommend me to listen to Torsion field

Thanks in advance

And can You in few words tell me what does torsion field do

1 Like

I bet all of them don’t have a clue what torsion field is, like all of us… they are saying it should be on first place in playlist and is suggested for manifestation or whatsoever…or they just think they know and make of themselves genius 🤷

who is ‘them’ and who is ‘all of us’? if you don’t trust what ‘those that think they know’ say then just don’t, you can do your own research. what is your point anyway?

7 Likes

Some concepts can’t be fully grasped through one single post or definition. Let’s take the example of the Higgs boson:

The Higgs boson is an elementary particle in the Standard Model of particle physicsproduced by the quantum excitation of the Higgs field ,[8][9] one of the fields in particle physics theory.

The definition is here, alright. But for a folk like me, it’s no different than gibberish. So I will need to explore the meanings of at least 5-6 elements in that paragraph.

Hence the reason of all the posts in this thread. It’s not about a proof of not knowing by their posters, but rather them elaborating on the elements at play. Trying to make it clearer for every folk out here. Otherwise, they could have easily summarized the stuff in 10-12 words maxi, they have the capacity to do so.

Anyway @Milan:

That order seems fine to me, it makes sense. You may use Essence of Mantras a little more if you wish (depending on how you react). I too use the following “radio stack” for the environment:

Coming back to your question about the Torsion field, here’s a little something that has helped me personally, for my personal and limited use. “Daniel” is mentioning a missing link in there. So it’s seems logical to start a stack with that missing link (edit: 2 times is usually enough). Collecting energy beyond usual space and time “limitations”, if you will.

Simplest (although of course not exhaustive) explanation that has worked for me regarding this field.

9 Likes

Thank You very much,

Can You tell me how many times a day I listen Torsion field

Thanks and God bless You

2 Likes

Or 3 :) Too much more can create some confusion, judging by some testimonials here and also by my own occasional “experiments” in the past.

A grounding field at the end of your stack can be good as well. In order to recenter yourself, but also to stabilize/prolongate the effects of the other fields.

And thank you, blessings to you as well :)

2 Likes

Thanks

Grounding once or 3 times

3 Likes

I checked the descriptions again, just in case and to remember (I don’t use the grounding fields much since I have the servitors).

It says “2-3 times should be enough” for Automated Grounding. There are no indications for Tree Experience and Schumann Resonance, quite logically.

So it’s up to you. The Tree is 30 minutes long anyway. For the others, you can play like 2 times and see how it feels.

3 Likes

Don’t know if you’ve noticed a difference between the servitor grounding compared to the audio grounding, in my humble opinion they seem to be different and the grounding audio let’s say ran 3x works better for me then the servitor ability to ground me… I’m sure that perhaps changes on the kind of servitor I have which I have 5 ranging from older ones to a newer community project one. It’s just what I’ve noticed from my own experience.

4 Likes

I was referring to those as well (especially Fae and ESS) and I guess I noticed the same thing as you. It didn’t happen too often but whenever I’ve had an “emergency case” lol I fixed it with the audios. As for the servitors (still talking about the same ones), they seem to ensure a more daily grounded state.

2 Likes

Thank you, that was actually much better insight.

I think I was quick to include when I had those emergency groundings from overexerting myself :sweat_smile: but generally the stability the fae and ESS provide is good enough.

2 Likes

It’s from one of the “daniel papers”

Search on the forum and you’ll find them :mag:

2 Likes

Yep, it sure is a rabbit hole you’re about to dive into. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Recently i have crazy good sleep with Torsion. I only sleep about more than 5 hours but it so deepppp, and when i wake up feel so alive and wonderful without headpain (before my stack 3 hours and i wake up feel quite drain). But since Torsion come in my night stack, things become so smooth. It also feel like get rid of my nightmares and i have a very good perspective about life in the morning.
So greatful to have a very advanced technology to support my life.

17 Likes

Dear sir

Sorry for disturbing you

How can I send You private message regarding some questions I have about cards

Thanks in advance

I don’t think you can. There was a “mutiny” and she deserted the forum among with some other forum members.

1 Like

Dear sir

Sorry for disturbing You

Are You familiar about cards because I have couple of questions

Thanks in advance

Hello Milan,

I don’t know if I would describe the past situation as Mahounie did but let’s say that I’m just in a break, interaction-wise. We interpret and act according to our own perceptions and information filters, etc. So silence helps broaden our perspective and well, maybe “Torsion” it a little better, etc., etc. All is fine.

I guess your question is about the cards in The Book? Especially The Eviction one? I’m using many of them on a regular basis, they all work great. I’ll send you a pm to see if I can help about your inquiry.

8 Likes