The Unbreakable

Exactly my thoughts. All of them should cost at least $300.000 and more, but this is just my little terrestrial thinking. The man is at a totally different evel.

(insert Dreamweaver saying “I ain’t nobody, relax lol.”).

The Unbreakable has always been the image that I tried to convey outside for so long. Despite being so breakable inside.

Happily, the process has slowly started reversing, overtime: now allowing myself to show a certain fragility and investing more on inner strength.

Etc. etc.

Getting this one as soon as possible.

Thank you Dreamweaver and also to those who may have contributed.

35 Likes

Your journey is a story of great interest to me, probably because I often feel similarly to what you’ve described here. You’re much stronger then you give yourself credit for! Blossom, grow, and bloom.

I believe I will be as well.

18 Likes

This is what will make you enlighten, overcome your fears, become what you need to be and finally be free in your mind.

I dont have it, I will get it, and I will loop it for a long long time.

As long as dream added the overcome fear part and confidience of course, which i think he did.

18 Likes

Found a solution to a problem I had been having for months related to my work.

I feel like a dumb fuck because it took me just a few steps to find the solution right now. Due to fear and past failures, I never even tried looking for a solution.

And I spent months in anxiety, fear bcoz of that shit.

This audio sorta gave me a push to go further.

I’ve noticed I went about solving the problem like this:

Have a problem -> find a solution -> implement it

This sounds pretty easy coz…it is.

But due to being in lower levels of energy/consciousness, even thinking about the problem brings up past failures, shit that’s not even related to problem, overthinking and so much more shit.

I feel like this is working on all those things. Can’t even imagine the impact after few days/weeks of listening (it’s only been a few hours since it was released you know)

42 Likes

Thank you Not-Frankie :) Your post has made me smile warmly…

Ah it will be cool to use it synchronistically with an inhabitant of my ex-city. 35 years gone already, my friend… That’s insane. I wish I’ll be able to go there again someday. Until then, say hi to Phoenix for me :)

13 Likes

The synchronicity is too good with this one, like for the previous Light & Vibrational Guidance…
Feeling Captain could not be more in tune with our collective field :pray:

So much cool comment but I’d like to piggy back on that one from our dear LunaMoon:

SEE System part 3, for the ones that went through the whole process and got Satori-fied - one of the final tip from Angel on how to manifest anything:

• Choose whatever goal/desire
  • Collapse it (bring some neutrality or non-wanting to it - I’ll let you seek in the feed the how-to)
  • Keep that goal/intent in the heart region (if you don’t know how to collapse, it’ll do it naturally as well), until you feel confident about its manifestation.

According to him, he’s been manifesting whatever he wants thanks to that single tip: keeping your intent while staying focus into the Heart (forgot the exact term he was using for our universal decoder) :grin:

18 Likes

Yes, I shall build an army! mwahahaha-ahem

4 Likes

Holy shiiiit

5 Likes

I didnt do the SEE but this is exactly what/how it is.

I didnt comment further last night but on the second listen i literally had to hold up the tags i had on because they got sooo hot it was almost fire i cant wait to see how this unfolds

15 Likes

Beautiful :)

4 Likes

Just beautiful?
Is gorgeous!

1 Like

Guess I know what field Im buing next, lol.
I wonder how many hours daily Dream work? So many new fields and if we assume one field=10 hours (probably more at times) its mindblowing.

7 Likes

Welp.

Last night i listened to it 3 times.

Then i added it x 3 at the end of the stack to sleep, today im off work and going nowhere lol so i was like ok i guess ill see things from tomorrow on.

I was supposed to move to a new place tomorrow all was done and settle but then all of a sudden things changed (too long to give details and not relevant) and in matter of one hour i was left with no place to move to plus a delay at work because of a sudden last minute job i actually didnt want to take on. :flushed:

I was like well damn.

I started feeling upset building up
Frustrated
Annoyed

And worst like the little voice “ugh now what?! :unamused:

And then i heard “solutions, solutions dont worry they are coming” :sweat_smile: my heart area got hot and started laughing and now im in a great mood thinking of all possibilities this sudden change of events can bring.

25 Likes

I just sent this to Captain.

I didnt want post it here because then haters doubters jealous lurkers be mocking and calling us fanatic, under spells, brainwashed etc :unamused:

But you know what? No. Im not gonna let them. I know how my life has rapidly changed and grown the past 4 years, i know what ive felt, and what im doing and the level Dream brings to this plane, cant compare. :woman_shrugging:t2: This is our home to encourage each other and then ripple outwards to a world that so desperately needs it.

So here is a rapid result of this field:

31 Likes

I think it can replace Knight Mindset + whole Millionaire Album as Luna said

4 Likes

And this replaces the extremely confident audio.
It could replace the unwilling power too.

4 Likes

Captain got a professional artist to record this specifically from what I remember. Different than the Blueprint of Life violins, but very upbeat and amazing!!

29 Likes

I dont want to stop playing it!!

10 Likes

And more more.

I thought of that when i had just read the description

But this integrates more.

7 Likes

Small review!

I listened a lot today.

This is basically beast mode. You feel like you can push away distractions and procrastination. Its confidence but more. Its definitely a great, great listen before any ‘tough’ field too. Just try it and see, a beautiful creation!

39 Likes