New release: Truama Healing and Mental Health (For animal)

This is designed for our animal friends, to provide amygdala healing,
emotional release an a bit of vibrational rising.
They will also be surrounded by unconditional love.

(For the Amygdala healing, this description taken from the other amygdala video is applicable)
What this does is work on the amygdala by healing lesions, damage degeneration by inducing stem cell production and removal of scar tissue. Stored fear memories will be released and also negative mind and body associations. Finally, the field repairs the serotonin receptors in the amygdalae.
Stuck emotional and energies are also depatterned and removed then filled back with unconditional love and acceptance.
Animals no doubt have also had a lot of traumatic experiences that affect them throughout their life. This is a gentle approach to help give them the ability to enjoy their life with unnecessary worry and stress due to past experiences.
Use as much as you need, or rather as much as they need.

26 Likes

What a touching field to have created for so many other beings we share this world with. Thank you, Dream! :pray:

16 Likes

This is so good and so needed, @Captain_Nemo! Thank you for creating this for our best friends. :dog:

3 Likes

Haha… Asked Devic’s to help me heal my cats, so they can play together etc. and wouldn’t fight… Probably, because of anxiety and trauma…
And hour later, Dream uploads this … :innocent: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

:expressionless:
bruh… it’s a CAT…not a mountain lion.

6 Likes

Yesterday, at the field’s release day, it was Loki’s birthday. He just wanted to thank Dreamweaver.

16 Likes

Pretty Kitty! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can I borrow him for an undisclosed amount of time.
I promise I’ll return him!..probably… maybe…possibly… probably not

10 Likes

Puppy!!!

Can I borrow him for an undisclosed amount of time?
I promise I’ll return him!..probably… maybe…possibly… probably not

:rofl:

7 Likes

Hahaha I’m dead :sob:

2 Likes

:smile: I think he’d enjoy that, since he’s a big wanderer and a quite sociable fellow.

… but I may be on your trail, guys :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Bronyraur @Zen

This is me with your pets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArNz8U7tgU4

7 Likes

@_OM :joy:

Well, I can just say that Loki and I sleep with a big printed Mjolnir mandala every night… and since Loki is, in a way, the one who has initiated the creation of that hammer…

:hugs:

5 Likes

you keep saying Loki… :confused:
his name is “George” now.

There are no Georges associated with Thor as far as I know.

7 Likes

:laughing: I would have expected many things from this forum… but not having “my” cat re-baptized

7 Likes

Do you mean plaque? I ask, because tartarus has other meanings too.

Animal Help works for many issues but you can complement with “human” fields as well.

4 Likes

Yes, mine too had sent me against the wall whenever I had tried that.

You can try Gum and Teeth Regeneration fields, along with Animal Help. They seem to work fine.

3 Likes

Perhaps try Cholesterol and Plaque Removal on Patreon along with @Bronyraur’s excellent suggestions. It can remove plaque accumulated on the teeth.

Heart Restoration ver 2.0 contains a cholesterol and plaque removal subfield as well, though it can only be played 2-3 times a day.

So Cholesterol and Plaque Removal may be of help if there is a lot of plaque buildup and you wish to play the audio for a longer period of time.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @uial. Don’t know why, but I always forget about Cholesterol and Plaque Removal. I will add it to mine’s stack :)

3 Likes

No worries. I always forget about that field too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes. Here are links to the Heart Restoration ver 2.0 field:

2 Likes