New release: Truama Healing and Mental Health (For animal)

Yesterday, at the field’s release day, it was Loki’s birthday. He just wanted to thank Dreamweaver.

16 Likes

Pretty Kitty! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can I borrow him for an undisclosed amount of time.
I promise I’ll return him!..probably… maybe…possibly… probably not

10 Likes

Puppy!!!

Can I borrow him for an undisclosed amount of time?
I promise I’ll return him!..probably… maybe…possibly… probably not

:rofl:

7 Likes

Hahaha I’m dead :sob:

2 Likes

:smile: I think he’d enjoy that, since he’s a big wanderer and a quite sociable fellow.

… but I may be on your trail, guys :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@Bronyraur @Zen

This is me with your pets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArNz8U7tgU4

7 Likes

@_OM :joy:

Well, I can just say that Loki and I sleep with a big printed Mjolnir mandala every night… and since Loki is, in a way, the one who has initiated the creation of that hammer…

:hugs:

5 Likes

you keep saying Loki… :confused:
his name is “George” now.

There are no Georges associated with Thor as far as I know.

7 Likes

:laughing: I would have expected many things from this forum… but not having “my” cat re-baptized

7 Likes

Do you mean plaque? I ask, because tartarus has other meanings too.

Animal Help works for many issues but you can complement with “human” fields as well.

4 Likes

Yes, mine too had sent me against the wall whenever I had tried that.

You can try Gum and Teeth Regeneration fields, along with Animal Help. They seem to work fine.

3 Likes

Perhaps try Cholesterol and Plaque Removal on Patreon along with @Bronyraur’s excellent suggestions. It can remove plaque accumulated on the teeth.

Heart Restoration ver 2.0 contains a cholesterol and plaque removal subfield as well, though it can only be played 2-3 times a day.

So Cholesterol and Plaque Removal may be of help if there is a lot of plaque buildup and you wish to play the audio for a longer period of time.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot @uial. Don’t know why, but I always forget about Cholesterol and Plaque Removal. I will add it to mine’s stack :)

3 Likes

No worries. I always forget about that field too. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes. Here are links to the Heart Restoration ver 2.0 field:

2 Likes

Wow I tried the cholesterol and plaque removal from both YouTube and Pateron and my gums we’re buzzing. Definitely adding to my teeth regeneration playlist.

2 Likes

I believe DW once told me No but I could be wrong. A google search will do.

Here’s the link:

1 Like

No worries. Best of luck with it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cholesterol and Plaque Removal is an excellent addition to any teeth or gum playlist! :smiley:

4 Likes